Utterly Jaded

Raising A Little Girl In 4 Trads

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
My mother takes my daughter to church on Sunday.My daughter sees me holding devotions to the Aesir and ancestors and I tell her some of the stories.My wife tells her of the ancient Fae and the Egyptian gods after I give her "Asa-time" on Friday night.My daughter's biological mother is Celtic Wiccan and as they live together, she's more exposed to that than anything else.Mostly, though, with us she's a little girl who is also my daughter.We encourage her to be a little girl and only later do we devote a little time to her religious education.

Submit "Raising A Little Girl In 4 Trads" to Digg Submit "Raising A Little Girl In 4 Trads" to del.icio.us Submit "Raising A Little Girl In 4 Trads" to StumbleUpon Submit "Raising A Little Girl In 4 Trads" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

As it should be. Kids will decide when they're ready.
    Sweet! :) Thanks for having posted this G. I think that your little girl is quite fortunate to have such spiritually-open parents yet all the while respectful of the cultural traditions involved in each one. What an enriching experience for all of you I suspect. :)