Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories

We shall train the body because it is all that most people understand; we shall train the mind because virtually no one understands it.

1. The Philosopher (Part II)

by , 11-02-2009 at 12:42 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)

#
    This made no sense. – None at all. The bizarre admixture of approval and indignation that was persisting, subsisting, and increasing within me added to the overall nonsensical gauntlet through which I was being put. Just as soon as I would enter a zone of comfort, this region was tactically obliterated; I was left cold and naked in the Super Unknown. Where once there seemed to be knowledge, he would flick it away as if it were a languid fly. This is an awesome authority, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Philosopher (Part I)

by , 11-02-2009 at 12:40 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    What follows is a short story I wrote inspired by the blogging I have done in this forum. Toying around, I sent it to several publishers; and have received notice this morning that Random House would like it turned into a full-length novel with possible screen play adaptation. I do hope you enjoy it.

It is copywritten, so don't get stupid.

That which we now call the world is the outcome of a host of errors and fantasies which have gradually arisen ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cross-Sectional Wisdom...

by , 06-19-2009 at 05:13 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    To whom do I owe an explianaton..?

Hilarily! - For he who recognises that which I am - that which I am representative of - I owe so much the little...

For they look into mine eyes - as the are!

- Whoa! - unto those who see me, and my motivation, NOT!

These are the lost one's - who shall - and should! ... - remain forever so!

...For what does one who has seen the entirety care for detractors...?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. På Erotisk

by , 06-16-2009 at 05:49 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    ...I see her there,

Swollen from the foreign heat,

She beads-up sweat, and cools the Earth before her,

She leaves her foot-prints in the sands

of time...there is no time.

She waits, and is noticed, in the frolic of her dismissal,

but I see,

I see her,

I know her,

every inch, every, curve and latice, ... my hand beacons,

the water ripples
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Broken, by my Master - and Built Anew

by , 05-11-2009 at 06:11 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    I have been broken - shattered to bits, and rebuilt.

I have been remade in the image and desires of my forebares,

I have known pain such as no other has known; and this pain has a name. - It's name is potential.

I have been lost about the wilderness of thought - and come-through as none other before me.

I am obligated to the Warrior.

I know my place.

I know, my Caste. - And it is Beautiful
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast