All Blog Entries

1. European Preservationism and What It Means to Me

European Preservation..ah, two words that seem specifically designed to put a big old smile on my face. I look at it from a somewhat folkish point of view, in that my people define themselves and their folkways without wanting or needing any input from outsiders.Who are my people?Largely Colonial Stock Americans of British descent, with German and Swiss additions and the French Creole element being the most recent, via my great-grandmother.My wife is largely the same, without Swiss blood and with ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Cross-Sectional Wisdom...

by , 06-19-2009 at 05:13 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    To whom do I owe an explianaton..?

Hilarily! - For he who recognises that which I am - that which I am representative of - I owe so much the little...

For they look into mine eyes - as the are!

- Whoa! - unto those who see me, and my motivation, NOT!

These are the lost one's - who shall - and should! ... - remain forever so!

...For what does one who has seen the entirety care for detractors...?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. På Erotisk

by , 06-16-2009 at 05:49 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    ...I see her there,

Swollen from the foreign heat,

She beads-up sweat, and cools the Earth before her,

She leaves her foot-prints in the sands

of time...there is no time.

She waits, and is noticed, in the frolic of her dismissal,

but I see,

I see her,

I know her,

every inch, every, curve and latice, ... my hand beacons,

the water ripples
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Pituitary Tumor

I have a sinus infection right now, which is why I took today off of work.While I was at the doctor's office, she let me know that she received the results of the MRI yesterday. I have a 9.5 centimeter growth on half of my pituitary gland.That qualifies as a benign tumor.I'm going to see a neurosurgeon next week.Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck...that's what's going through my head right now.Well, I was hoping for a negative, got a big, fat positive.Meh, c'est temp manger,s'il j'ai une appetite..
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First Asatru Sacrifice

I've never attended an animal sacrifice before and while I'm excited, I'm a little nervous, too.I'm going down to Lynchburg next weekend for a Midsommar Celebration with an Asatruar kindred down there.My meeting yesterday with the folkbuilder and a couple of the Folk went well yesterday and I did have a couple of questions answered:about Loki and about Ragnarok. I was also introduced to Rune lore yesterday.24 runes there are, with a mundane,phoenetic and spiritual meaning. I got a bit of an overload, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized