Utterly Jaded

Andy's Rant

Rate this Entry
Okay.I go to school with these people and most of my classes are made up primarily of them.They are nice to my face and say disparaging things about my people in Spanish.When I have to work with them, they make no bones about wasting my time when I've got other deliveries to make.There are far too many of them here and they're changing the demographic of the United States.Because of them, I am now a member of a minority in the same town I grew up in.Many come here illegally.I rented a room from one of them for three years and learned the meaning of destitution.No kind of lease at all, so when he tried to squeeze yet more money out of me even after I moved out, he found himself screwed.The roommates he brought in spoke no English and despite the fact I was there first, treated me like I had no business being there.I tried the whole multicle bit beforehand.It never worked.The only people I can trust are my own. I damned near starved to death because of my own stupid naivite.I'm glad to be with my own people, because I utterly and completely hate those spics that I've come into contact with.I despise their condescension to those in lower positions than theirs and their ass kissing to their superiors.There are very few groups I actually loathe and detest, but these cockroaches are one of them.

Submit "Andy's Rant" to Digg Submit "Andy's Rant" to del.icio.us Submit "Andy's Rant" to StumbleUpon Submit "Andy's Rant" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments