Recent Blogs Posts

1. Uptightness: Loosen Up To Be More Socially Successful

As I promised in my last post (Hedgehog's Dilemma) almost a year ago I will continue to develop on interpersonal relationships, here is the second post:

-By Chris MacLeod, MSW.

One broad way to do better with people is to lighten up a bit. For a subset of people with social difficulties, a core issue they have is that many of their behaviors and attitudes are too uptight:

• They get irritated by social annoyances that most people let slide.
    • They care

Updated 07-25-2021 at 05:04 AM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Psychology
  2. 5 Unique Gift Ideas To Blow Your Mind

Whether you are looking for birthday gift ideas or you just feel like to surprise some of your loved ones, then you should stick with the plan because we have got you covered. Amaze them with something unique and awesome as they are.

Though, we are very sure about the gift ideas to blow your loved one's mind. But we think one day still does not seem enough to show all your feelings and to show your gratitude for all the unconditional love you have received from them. To make everything
    Tags: 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Slavproofing Your Property

In many cases a simple fence will do, but the Slav is curious by nature and surprisingly crafty. Many people have had Slav encounters on their own lawns. While the Slav is not necessarily nocturnal, these run-ins are most likely to occur after the sun has set. I have come up with three handy hints that will hopefully prevent these critters from showing up at your doorstep in the first place.

1. Keep all vodka stored properly: Vodka is an integral part of the Slav's diet. It is instinctively ...
  4. First Blog

Am I the first one then? Oh god....
    Well, I`ve done blogs before, but to be honest I lead a fairly quiet and dull life, so don`t usually have much to write about!
    I`m an insomniac, and bloody tired (pun intended) of getting up at three am no matter what time I go to sleep.
    On the one hand, I get the nights `to myself`, as it seems like the world sleeps, and I sit at the laptop or watching tv (the rubbish they put on through the night, eek!) and have a huge window to look out ...
    Tags: 17 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized