All Blog Entries

1. A Rant about Fools- The Bad Day Blues

(I love debating things with people who have the background and interest to hold my attention. That's one reason I decided to hang our here for a while.
    Sad to say, some people don't know what they don't know. Be thankful if you aren't related to anybody like that.)

I find myself surrounded by morons. Everything they say is infantile and foolish, but my mind is so mired in the bog that I can't elucidate why they are all so stupid, or what it is that they are wrong about. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Black Fog

(I wrote this when I was at the lowest point of my depression, just before I started my long road back from the edge.)

I'm keeping the door shut, not that it matters. I haven't bothered to lock it. Why should I? The fog cannot unlock doors; it doesn't need to. No. The fog creeps 'round the edges, through the keyhole, and under the sill.

No matter what skills I possess, I cannot stop the fog completely. By great and exhausting attention I can keep almost all of it out, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rational Language

Why is it that it is bad to be accused of behaving irrationally, but you get in trouble if you try to rationalize behavior? Just a thought...

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Renovo Necessarius

Hello;

I've found that Blog's are used by different people for widely varying reasons.

My reasons are simple.

1. I tend toward depression, and writing helps me keep it at bay, especially if I think someone might read it.

2. I'm an Arrogant Egotist. I'm constantly impressing myself with how clever I am. (Hey, there are LOTS of us, I'm just one of the few that will admit it!)

3. I just feel like some of you will feel the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Las Navas de Tolosa (extraido de Mensaje dedicatoria).

The best video in my opinion about the decisive battle in Reconquista VS the Islam. Las Navas de Tolosa.
    (In castilian, but quite descriptive of the moments of the battle).

EUROPEAN FORCES (70.000 to 100.000):

Castilians, the soul of the army,
    Portuguese, Navarres and Aragonese,
    French, (with massive retreats, although)

And the legendary Órdenes Militares (military Orders):

Orden ...

Updated 11-18-2010 at 12:06 PM by Don

Categories
    Uncategorized