All Blog Entries

1. Apocales' Blog

Hello mostly testing out this blog feature as I don't normally bother with such, though that could change. :D:thumb001:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My... Struggle and OUR Struggle

I didn't feel like making a thread, because at the present moment my thoughts are disorganized. Perhaps eventually I will, when I am able to shift my thoughts to something more universal rather than just about me. In the mean time I thank those who will take the time to read.

As we all know my beginnings at The Apricity have not been easy. And I understand why. Today I owe many thanks to those who from the start sided with me, and I thank all those who eventually accepted me. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What Has Become of the Classic Greek Nose?

I've wondered this myself, no one alive today seems to have the classic "Greek nose," where the forehead and nose form a straight line.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Lady Gaga is a fashion terrorist

Lady Gaga was detained by security staff at Heathrow Airport due to her wacky ensemble.

According to MTV News, Lady Gaga literally set off alarm bells as her outfit of a leather studded playsuit and oversized bag triggered the security system.

And it was a case of ‘don’t you know who I am?’ when the staff at the airport took to searching her thoroughly. But when they realised who she was, Lady Gaga was allowed to go.
    I've only heard 2 Lady Gaga songs ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Freedom of Speech in Art

It occurs to me that freedom of speech (the freedom to speak without censorship and/or limitation), also known as freedom of expression, is not really positive creatively or culturally.

Looking back on our artistic history, not just anyone could become an artist and be given a platform to express their ideas, to blurt out whatever mental diarrhea they wanted. Art and expression have been democratized and as a result dumbed down considerably.

All of the greatest works ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized