Turkey

Will joining my enemy defeat them?

Rate this Entry
It amazes me how much hatred and opposition I can draw on myself.

I was just watching an Australian comedy festival.
It's one for up and coming comedians. I noticed that hardly any of them is not a minority. There's gays, lesbian and all different muds.

After the mandatory expressions of chagrin and cursing at my screen, I wondered if it would be a good way to win a competition of some kind by pretending I was a tranny or a gay or Jew or something.

But then i realized that if I did represent the Politically correct, the very day I joined their team the tide would turn and I'll be swept off to the concentration camp with the rest of them.

On realising that, I think it might actually be my duty to save the white race by advocating the multi-cult publicly. The ire and contempt I provoke would surely start a revolution against my comi comrades and I.

It sounds self absorbed I know but I don't rule out the possibility that me being on the left would cause the tides to change against it.:) or at least harm it in my sphere of influence.:)

Submit "Will joining my enemy defeat them?" to Digg Submit "Will joining my enemy defeat them?" to del.icio.us Submit "Will joining my enemy defeat them?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Will joining my enemy defeat them?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

God speed, kamerad!