Most Popular Blogs

1. In a ‘Woman’s World’, here’s 5 ways we can help Men.

From David Sergeant, The Bow Group,
    Wednesday, March 7, 2018

In a ‘Woman’s World’, Here’s 5 Ways we can Help Men’.
    Don’t pretend you haven’t been looking forward to it.

Who doesn’t enjoy listening to upper-middle class, urban, liberal women howl that they’re just ...

Updated 12-18-2020 at 12:26 AM by Loki

Tags: actuality, men, world Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Moral & Ethic
  2. Hedgehog's Dilemma

In the following posts I will continue to develop the subject of interpersonal relationships, especially those related to anxiety disorder in social relationships.

Today I am going to introduce the metaphor / paradox about the hedgehog dilemma or the porcupine dilemma.

A number of porcupines huddled together for warmth on a cold day in winter; but, as they began to prick one another ...

Updated 09-18-2021 at 12:25 PM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Psychology
  3. Why is it important to study ancient philosophers

The pursuit of the study of philosophy in secondary and post-secondary education is always an admiral one. It’s all too often treated today as an impractical field with no “real world” application, which is why it’s still common for people to ask why is philosophy important? In this article, we will look at that very question: why do we study philosophy, and especially why do we study ancient philosophers?

Ancient philosophers

Updated 05-05-2022 at 08:47 PM by Loki

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Read this if Your Cat is Throwing Up

Read this if Your Cat is Throwing Up

As a cat owner, you may have seen them throwing up at some point. It is not uncommon for them to do so and for several reasons. Although it is common, it is not normal and there is a need to investigate and pay attention when this happens. It usually means that something needs to be treated.

Healthy felines may also throw up as you will find out in this article so it is
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Uptightness: Loosen Up To Be More Socially Successful

As I promised in my last post (Hedgehog's Dilemma) almost a year ago I will continue to develop on interpersonal relationships, here is the second post:

-By Chris MacLeod, MSW.

One broad way to do better with people is to lighten up a bit. For a subset of people with social difficulties, a core issue they have is that many of their behaviors and attitudes are too uptight:

• They get irritated by social annoyances that most people let slide.
    • They care

Updated 07-25-2021 at 05:04 AM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Psychology
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast