Most Popular Blogs

1. Second blog, and about sheeps

Well, here's the second blog, and it's about sheeps, no, not those wooly ones, but the sheeps of the society.

We all know about the mainstream culture right? How it's swallows us all and tries to make us wear ugly clothing and stuff because it's "the trend of today".

Now, in my neighbourhood there's lot's of these sheeps, you got the "gangstas" who wear baggy clothes, big capses, bling bling() and so on. There's the emo's/emokids who cut's themself ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Still Dark....

It`s seven am here, still dark. I have been up, for the umpteenth night in a row, since three am. This is a particularly bad bout of insomnia, one of a kind I haven`t had for over a year. I`m averaging about two hours of sleep a night and it`s beginning to tell.
    There are stages to sleep deprivation...you go through an achy, tired, heavy stage, then onto a kind of `drunk` stage where everything seems funny and you (well, I) giggle lots.
    Now I`m at the zombie stage, where I could ...

Updated 01-14-2009 at 06:27 AM by Oresai (spelling)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It`s Worth A Try

I`m going to enter a writing competition.
    There`s prize money in it, and I`d love to be highbrow and say I don`t care about that, but well, it`s a LOT of prize money, so of course I do!
    Well, there`s this recession going on here, you see...
    But also, I love writing. Short stories mainly...haven`t got a book in me. I just love writing though.
    Thing is, most of my stories are..well...a bit on the wyrd side...barbarians and Sidhe folks, hounds and hidden realms and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Folkish Heart

What an interesting day.The more and more I look at the way things are going in this messed up country of ours, the more I am convinced that we as Euro-Americans need to come together as a people.Hispanics are united in essentials, so are Blacks.Asians too, for that matter.I'm rather of the opinion that we need to unite and to return to the ancient ways of our forebears, to get to a place where we,our ancestors, the land wights and the Holy Powers all coexist and actively work together to improve ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Происхождение слова СЛАВЯНЕ

Уже объяснял 20 раз. Может даже, и в этом дневнике есть – ей-богу, не помню.
    Но легче написать ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized