Recent Blogs Posts

1. My Response to Norse Sword on Gay Marriage, Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Norse Sword View Post
    In fact, the POLL here is actually the porpotional truth of the matter, only about 25 % of people accept homosexuals, period.

Are you stating that the POLL here is not accurate? I would consider the members of this forum to be well educated and impartial, YET THEY OVERWHELMINGLY REJECT GAY MARRIAGE!

GOT THAT?

But don't go to a GAY BAR to take a poll either.
    The poll you are referring to is not a scientific survey of public opinion, and ...
  2. My Response to Norse Sword on Gay Marriage, Part I

In fact, you could spend all day citing that fact,
    Ok, you originally asserted that

... actual data of studies done in Denver Colorado ... clearly indicates Homosexuals are 78% more likely to contract a STD, compared to Heterosexuals, {the control group}.
    Let's take a look at the evidence you've provided to prove your claims.

The abstract of the Oxford Journal study you linked to says that homosexual men are "significantly more ...

Updated 09-15-2011 at 12:44 AM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. There is no equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by Odoacer View Post
    So pedophiles must learn to control themselves & not act on their deviant desires.
    There is no equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality. Pedophilia is the attraction of an adult for a prepubescent child. Pedophilia is a crime because it is child rape. Homosexuality is an attraction to someone of the same sex. Homosexual sex can be consensual or nonconsensual, just like heterosexual sex. If it is nonconsensual then it should be punished as rape, just as for heterosexuals. ...

Updated 09-17-2011 at 04:26 AM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized