All Blog Entries

1. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 3a

Quote Originally Posted by Gretel View Post
    First of all, Germans and Scandinavians are usually very different, cause german women are usually robust and not thin, while Scandinavians are slim and long limbed, but it doesn't mean that Scandinavians are not curvy, they're just well proportioned IMO, with quiet narrow waist-line, and broader hips (we're talking about the majority). I'd say med women in general are curvy and not very thin nor robust, and, to be honest, i don't find typical med "derrieres" to be attractive, cause they

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:23 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 2

Yes, i find it too big and not proportioned.....
    But the ones posted in this thread were not that slender. Especially some of them have a quiet big "derriere"...i think it's a very mediterranean feature anyway.
    Mediterranean women are usually more well-proportioned than Northern European women, in my experience. At the risk of over-generalizing, many Northern European women I've seen lack the obvious body curvaciousness -- especially in the area of the hips, ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:43 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sahson View Post
    I was pondering last night if Atlantid's or variants of predominant Atlantids have big buttocks? Every female model I have seem usually seems to have a round full arse. So the question is "Do Atlantids have a big arse?"
    Finally, a topic we can all get behind.

One question, though. How big is too big, in your opinion?

Is this woman's arse too big?

Updated 11-28-2011 at 07:14 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DNA profile

I just wanted to put in some information from my DNA test:

Native Population Match Results - Deep Ancestral Origins

These results are your Top 20 matches in a database of 846
    native populations that have experienced minimal movement and admixture in modern history (approximately, the last 500 years).

Individual matches do not necessarily indicate recent social or cultural affiliation with a particular ethnicity. Instead, your Native Population ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is there a Jewish conspiracy?

Before mass immigration(and mostly even now) if a Korean immigrated to Australia, his children were Australian and his great grandchildren would have zero allegiance to Korea.

They would think Australian and be Australian.

This can be said for every other race on the planet.

Some Jews are different.

Some Jews assimilate like the others, but that also means that they cease to become Jews.Some Jews do not. This is their decision, not the ...

Updated 11-11-2011 at 05:46 AM by Turkey

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Choiceof Memories

In a small place in my heart rests a memory. Preserved like crystal of a rare any precious sort. Emotions play in diamond patterns across it.
    Like a crystal jar kept high upon a shelf.
    Treasured above all possessions.
    Every day I sense that memory in passing, and always I wish I had the time to savor it then and there. But I know I cannot dwell on it, for that would never do in a world where things must be done.
    Rarely, when time and circumstance permit, I take down the
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Truth

Col. Mu'ummar Qaddafi :

Obama wants to kill me, to take away the freedom of our country, to take away our free housing, our free medicine, our free education, our free food, and replace it with American style thievery, called "capitalism," but all of us in the Third World know what that means, it means corporations run the countries, run the world, and the people suffer.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The selective forgetfulness of women

Every 17 year old girl knows a few simple tricks about cooking that most 30 year old men don't know.

Slightly older girls who are half way through university know nothing about cooking.

Is it the short hair? Is the memory of women in the ends of their hair?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Chisinau - my city of origin

[YOUTUBE]EGzQtI4iWow[/YOUTUBE]

Updated 10-09-2011 at 07:03 PM by Caeruleus

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. BanjaLuka

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banja_Luka

[YOUTUBE]m9cuvBGKxqc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6LIRx2eCWvg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]XyESYXZyM2M[/YOUTUBE]