All Blog Entries

1. Hitler on Christianity

Adolf Hitler on Christianity: Quotes from Hitler Expressing Christian Faith
    Adolf Hitler Proclaimed his Faith in Jesus as Lord, Savior, and Inspiration

By Austin Cline

Despite how often Christian apologists try to argue that Adolf Hitler is an example of the evil caused by atheism and secularism, the truth is that Hitler often proclaimed his own Christianity, how much he valued Christianity, how important Christianity was to his life, and even how much he was personally

Updated 11-17-2011 at 04:39 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hitler on Tradition

Adolf Hitler on Tradition: Hitler Quotes on Needing Traditional Moral Values
    If Hitler Wasn't Christian, Why Did He Defend Traditional Christian Values?

By Austin Cline

Adolf Hitler is often used as an example of what happens to a society when traditional Christian moral and social values are abandoned. In reality, one of the reasons why Hitler was so popular with conservative Christians in Germany was precisely because he promised to restore traditional morality.

Updated 11-17-2011 at 04:19 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Response to Magister Eckhart's Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Eckhart View Post
    The best he can often come up with is name-calling, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to him.The fact that the best he has with which to attack me in this thread is calling me a "Jew-baiter" because I don't like the ADL ...
    You're being disingenuous. Show me a single quote where I said this. Don't bother, we both know you can't. I couldn't care less if you approve or disapprove of the ADL (or the Jews for that matter, see here). I never "attacked" you because ...
  4. FaceRock

Shine on Harvest Moon

Queen of Jungles (GMT)

Geoff Wainwright, ...

Updated 09-08-2011 at 04:50 AM by Garry Denke

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Atlantis

I watched in awe when she lifted off the first time.

With my young son on my lap I watched in horror as she carried 7 brave souls into eternity.

I watched in sadness as she thundered into the blue for the last time, carrying perhaps, the last of what we once were with her.

We have entered into an era of small-mindedness and of vision that cannot see past the horizon.

Lady liberty is just a landmark now. The barbarians are inside the gates,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ragged Old Flag.

[youtube]a6vwXbQZvJo[/youtube]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Lessons of the Roman Empire for America Today.

This is a slightly dated article from 2005 on the Heritage Foundation's website, detailing some historical parallels between the Roman Empire and the contemporary United States:

[url]http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/the-lessons-of-the-roman-empire-for-america-today[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Ski King's 'The Great Society.'

Sung sometime in the 1960s and entirely
    still relevant today: a statement against out-of-work sacks of shit who subsist on government handouts. :lol:

[youtube]1GjTO3Y3sV0[/youtube]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Our American History: La Historia de Nuestra America.

The link to an informative little website that offers historical details on Spain's involvement in the American Revolution. Although one of the principal allies in the conflict, Spain's contributions to American independence are often overlooked in favor of those of France.

This is something that is little known, either in America or in Spain.

[url]http://www.ouramericanhistory.com/[/url]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The last best hope of man on earth.

[youtube]aJIjNuvM1xY[/youtube]
    Categories
    Uncategorized