By Jonathan Hess

Portuguese version:

Categories
    Moral & Ethic
  2. 3 Ukraines - Novorossiya

NOVOROSSIYA

Nicholas Nicholaides; 18.10.2017.

Link: https://www.geopolitica.ru/en/articl...ds-novorossiya

The future of Russia as an independent state and world leader in a multipolar world will be determined in Novorossiya.
    The battle for Novorossiya (and eastern Malorossiya) will be determined in the Kreml. As soon as the russian leaders decide to liberate Novorossiya

Updated 03-09-2022 at 09:29 PM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Uptightness: Loosen Up To Be More Socially Successful

As I promised in my last post (Hedgehog's Dilemma) almost a year ago I will continue to develop on interpersonal relationships, here is the second post:

-By Chris MacLeod, MSW.

One broad way to do better with people is to lighten up a bit. For a subset of people with social difficulties, a core issue they have is that many of their behaviors and attitudes are too uptight:

• They get irritated by social annoyances that most people let slide.
    • They care

Updated 07-25-2021 at 05:04 AM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Psychology
  4. Hedgehog's Dilemma

In the following posts I will continue to develop the subject of interpersonal relationships, especially those related to anxiety disorder in social relationships.

Today I am going to introduce the metaphor / paradox about the hedgehog dilemma or the porcupine dilemma.

A number of porcupines huddled together for warmth on a cold day in winter; but, as they began to prick one another ...

Updated 09-18-2021 at 12:25 PM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Psychology
  5. Kurt Hahn’s “Six declines of Modern Youth” (and “Four Antidotes”)

Hahn identified what he called the ‘Six Declines of Modern Youth’ and the ‘Four Antidotes to the Declines of Modern Youth’. These were:

The Six Declines of Modern Youth:

1. Decline of Fitness due to modern methods of locomotion (moving about);
    2. Decline of Initiative and Enterprise due to the widespread disease of ‘spectatoritis’;
    3. Decline of Memory and Imagination due to the confused restlessness of modern life;
    4. Decline of Skill and Care due to the weakened

Updated 08-29-2020 at 06:02 PM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Moral & Ethic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast