Utterly Jaded

Pituitary Tumor

Rate this Entry
I have a sinus infection right now, which is why I took today off of work.While I was at the doctor's office, she let me know that she received the results of the MRI yesterday. I have a 9.5 centimeter growth on half of my pituitary gland.That qualifies as a benign tumor.I'm going to see a neurosurgeon next week.Fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck...that's what's going through my head right now.Well, I was hoping for a negative, got a big, fat positive.Meh, c'est temp manger,s'il j'ai une appetite..

Submit "Pituitary Tumor" to Digg Submit "Pituitary Tumor" to del.icio.us Submit "Pituitary Tumor" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pituitary Tumor" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

A benign tumour? at least that is good news, and now you know what was wrong, good luck with the treatment.
    Good luck!
    I'm sure you'll be ok my friend.
    A benign tumour on the pituitary gland can be really nasty. What's the course of treatment, Gooding?
    I'm seeing the neurosurgeon on Tuesday, Tref. Oddly enough, my second cousin, Allen Prunty, a McDonald on his mother's side as I am on mine, had prolactinoma about a year ago and underwent hormone therapy.He told me that my symptoms now are just like his a year ago. This opens up the possibility of this being a genetic condition.I'm going to mention this to the neurosurgeon on Tuesday.
    Best of luck my friend!!
    Thank you all so much for your support!