Majar

In my heart and soul I hate civilization

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

I have always been aware of this contempt for civilization. I actually loathe the majority of the aspects of modern life in a civilized country. Everything we do, see, say, hear and think is fake and faked. This reality constructed around us like a cage without our permission is a mirage. You start to feel like a domesticated animal, like a hamster in a cage which is occasionally given just enough food and toys by its owner to keep it occupied and calm.

Nations are also artificial constructs, political inventions, as is what we call patriotism. Human beings are not meant to live in nations, we didn't evolve that way. Nations are inventions of Kings, Queens, Popes, Dictators, Colonizers and other people out of touch with reality. Humans lived in smaller tribal groups for most of our history. True patriotism would involve descent from a tribal patriarch, it isn't "loving one's country," on the contrary, a true patriot would likely hate his "country" as it is an artificial modern replacement for his tribe.

Nature and the Law of Nature is all that is real.

Submit "In my heart and soul I hate civilization" to Digg Submit "In my heart and soul I hate civilization" to del.icio.us Submit "In my heart and soul I hate civilization" to StumbleUpon Submit "In my heart and soul I hate civilization" to Google

Tags: emofag Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I agree. Many parts of civilization leave human beings wanting. But why a tribal patriarchy as opposed to a matriarchal one? Just wondering what your rationale is for having one over the other. :)

Good blog. Thank you. :)

:)...Aemma