2DREZQ

The rise of Amerika and the death of the US of A

Rate this Entry
The time has come to admit the truth.

"These United States of America" is an obsolete term. It is now "Amerika".

We have gone completely rogue, off the rails, over the edge, round the bend. However you say it, it cannot be ignored.

We were a great nation of laws, a nation of freedom. It's over. We are now just a country. An immensely powerful juggernaut bleeding to death, and with a ruling elite that doesn't care if it takes the whole world down with us in their attempt to keep themselves on top of the dung heap.

Reagan said Communism would be consigned to the ash heap of history. What he didn't know was that Amerika would rise is its' place and destroy everything he believed in in a single generation.

I weep for the nation I knew as a child, and I fear the vampire that now stands in its place.

But I wonder; What will you say, you who have voiced such hatred for the US, when it truly is no more? When the last U.S. soldier climbs aboard the last transport plane out, when no U.S. Naval vessels are within a thousand miles of a foreign shore, when the rats are roaming freely down the deserted hallways of every U.S. embassy on the planet?

Will peace and prosperity and religious harmony descend upon humanity like a warm blanket? Will you dance with joy that the great Satan is gone?

I suspect some will.

Others will look out across the empty oceans and empty skies and weep, no just for what was lost,

but for what might have been,

Submit "The rise of Amerika and the death of the US of A" to Digg Submit "The rise of Amerika and the death of the US of A" to del.icio.us Submit "The rise of Amerika and the death of the US of A" to StumbleUpon Submit "The rise of Amerika and the death of the US of A" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes, this is not anymore the USA of sending men to the Moon. But I think the whole world is in a apathetic and confused mood. The cold war, while not being a "war" in the strict meaning of the word (and probably had less wars in it than the post-cold-war times) had some inspiration and motivation merits.