American_Hispanist

Why I troll

Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.
People wonder I troll. I get asked why I troll so many people and what do I gain from it. Well, I troll for as a reaction to my environment and for a purpose. The environment permits me to troll without any sort of repercussions and I troll people who act like fools. There's too much fools to take seriously to have a serious debate. I act based on my judgment of you, as I am a very judgmental person (and I don't care if you have a problem with that).

I'll give you an example of a group of people that I troll, the Scandinavians. A lot of the Scandinavians on this forum, are just pathetic to sum it up. Acting like effeminate bastards, and then trying to act "masculine" and saying other men are cowards or niggers. :lol: When I see stupidity to that level, it shouldn't be a surprise why I troll them.

If you want me to respect you, you must behave as a respectful and reasonable person. Otherwise, don't bitch that I troll you, for most times out of ten, you deserve it.

Submit "Why I troll" to Digg Submit "Why I troll" to del.icio.us Submit "Why I troll" to StumbleUpon Submit "Why I troll" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

simon ese
    To be frank, neither of us Scandinavians care about your "trolling". The moment I spot the first letters of your name I immediately scroll past your post, 9/10 times. Why? Because you post shit and act shit. Just like your overweight boyfriend Alfieb.
    I wish you would scroll past this forum entirely, you and your bland ball-less brothers from the Baltic are boring.
    loooooooooool
    [QUOTE=Ultra;bt837]To be frank, neither of us Scandinavians care about your "trolling". The moment I spot the first letters of your name I immediately scroll past your post, 9/10 times. Why? Because you post shit and act shit. Just like your overweight boyfriend Alfieb.[/QUOTE]

says the guy who doesn't even have the balls to talk shit to alfieb head on when he's online. when you have actual balls, then talk. if not, shut up and be the introverted bitch that you are.
    [QUOTE=Carlos;bt836]simon ese[/QUOTE]

replying to myself, hello
    Quote Originally Posted by American_Hispanist
    says the guy who doesn't even have the balls to talk shit to alfieb head on when he's online. when you have actual balls, then talk. if not, shut up and be the introverted bitch that you are.
    What I said in the chat I also said in posts on the forum. Neither of those I posted while Alfieb was banned as well. If he choses to ignore them and run away like a pussy then so be it. I've noticed this isn't an exception to when someone posts something concrete that contradicts what he says. Understandable though seeing as how he rarely has something sensible to say.

You should look up on the definitions of introvert, suits you well, so does being a ball-less (brown-nosed) bitch if you look at yourself in the mirror. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by alfieb
    I wish you would scroll past this forum entirely, you and your bland ball-less brothers from the Baltic are boring.
    I wish(frankly I don't fucking care) you would stroll past the gym and start working toward getting a real life, you fat sore loser.
    [QUOTE=Carlos;bt849]replying to myself, hello[/QUOTE]

lol. :thumb001:
    [QUOTE=Ultra;bt851]What I said in the chat I also said in posts on the forum. Neither of those I posted while Alfieb was banned as well. If he choses to ignore them and run away like a pussy then so be it. I've noticed this isn't an exception to when someone posts something concrete that contradicts what he says. Understandable though seeing as how he rarely has something sensible to say.

You should look up on the definitions of introvert, suits you well, so does being a ball-less (brown-nosed) bitch if you look at yourself in the mirror. LOL.

I wish(frankly I don't fucking care) you would stroll past the gym and start working toward getting a real life, you fat sore loser. :coffee:[/QUOTE]

You moron. I'm not the one who's an introvert. you should watch ball-less when like I said, all you resort to is to low insults when people won't attack back. I see it's a very common trait amongst northern euros. must be a side-effect of being shy. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by American_Hispanist
    Online? You said it youself. You are a loser, who spends too much time on the internet, pretending to be a tough guy and a king of the trollers.

Talking about someone having "balls" because he dares to be online when someone else is? I am not surprised that this is your definition of courage, you magnificent being who dares to be online when other people are.

And yes, I am one of the Scandinavians that you hate. Come on... Bash me with your keyboard weapon and see how much I care.
    hah coming from you:
    If you want me to respect you, you must behave as a respectful and reasonable person.
    The same guy who called Anglojew "a sneaky Jew" without any provocation.
    Priceless.
    i think u should become the president of the world