Kurious Kat's Korner

🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]

Rate this Entry

All of y'all "big boned" niggas best start eating that healthy pro-duce today or you finna turn into six-feet-under niggas and then who protect tha "European heritage"? Think yo selves as being part of the future generation because it's them future generation niggas you be ruining them genes for with yo epigenetics-activated heart disease busta genes. Get in shape, boiiii.

Melanie (pronouns hon/hon) from Muffdiving Madness Magazine ("doggoluv313" on Fetlife. Dogs truly are the white woman's best friend. :), filling in for "Triplet Kay," a black White Supremacist™ already thrown in a gas chamber for* hate crimes against Fat-positive beautiful big-boned babes like Mortimer, Turkish Mortimer, and Meade, here to check your HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE/DIE EARLY privilege.

Pink font to MKULTRA-hack your brain into a deepstate of serene Tolerance and Love for Thy *Queer Neighbor.

With the recent tragic event in [insert random backwoods border town to serve as a pretext for Pearl Harbor 2: Electric Boogaloo] where white supremacy T3RR0R1STS cruelly executed 34 Undocummented Citizens (bear in mind 50% of them could have been pregnant persons, each of them carrying triplets so with some interest and probability math it adds up to, like, 102,000,000,000 dead bodies, with all the possible babies baby persons little adults proto-adults pedults People-of-Age the potential grandchildren grandchildren of their grandchildren could've had #neverbeget), we can't have any more European (= White Supremacist) promoting content here in our murder simulator™ (video games)-banned echo chamber playpen. Can't have that in our current inclusive™ political climate, okay, sweaty? History repeats itself: Black people were "niggers" in the 1860s, Japanese Americans "niggers" in the 1940s, women "niggers" in the 1950s, white men "niggers" in the 2010s. Get with the times, sweaty, or get thrown in the "sleep time forever" Red Chamber 101 under President Alexandra Ocasio Cotex's Red Flag Act. (Wikipedia see also: "War on Hate Speech (2020s)")

With that out of the way, our fearless San Francisco section antifa leader recently decided it's time to roll out a new revolutionary method how to take down Dandrumpf and his race once and for all: Get Radically Fit. As a white person, let me unpack this for my fellow white people. :)

>mfw seeing apricity for the first time and I can't even right now omg

We all have muscles for a reason: To smash that M.F. white supremacist patriarchy. Oops, can't have that now. When us Far Leftist retards put forward provisions against "inciting violence online," who would've thunk it eventually comes back to bite us too? Absolutely no one. I meant, be strong enough to pick up a phone and dial 911 and let your friendly neighborhood officer (average IQ: 89) do the thinking for ya, kiddo. What could possibly go wrong. ;)

Muscles help us become Big (#swole) & Beautiful and where do you get more motherfucking muscles? At the local muscle store, i.e. gym. But beware, White Supremacists are lurking everywhere, even at your local gym. #spooky

Stay safe & stay strong, sweeties!!

*(mainly for the Suckerberg's Facecock-developed red flag algorithm trigger: "pr0t3ct1ng 3ur0p3an h3r1tag3")

Submit "🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]" to Digg Submit "🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]" to del.icio.us Submit "🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]" to StumbleUpon Submit "🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]" to Google

Tags: culture Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Meta shit

Comments