Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories

On Random Significance...

Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
...To what, to whom, do I owe my capacity for suffering? To what, and to whom, do any of us - the Order of the 'Other'? For that is what, indeed, we are: 'we' fit no mould; 'we' understand no Absolute; and - what is more - 'we' find a vainglorious ring to the sound of the trumpets of "modernity"... what have we to do with the modern? - as recognisers of the Retrogression of the type 'Man'?

We owe no umbrage, nor do we owe a genuflection to what is occurring during the times in which we live. What we owe is a fist - we owe opposition; we owe defiance to all accepted things.

I speak, and will be heard, by all those oppositional souls to the draconian duplicity of Modernity. As an inspired act of the gods, I am I; and those who recognise all things 'archane' as advanced, will hear my bellow resound in their Souls. And I shall festoon my Heart with these few; and I, and We, shall lead - un-named - the the league of tomorrow to its ultimate goal.

Like a snake, who bites his own tail, we shall sun ourselves in the warmth of what is to come.

Submit "On Random Significance..." to Digg Submit "On Random Significance..." to del.icio.us Submit "On Random Significance..." to StumbleUpon Submit "On Random Significance..." to Google

Updated 03-22-2009 at 04:56 AM by Aemma (a spelling oopsie in the title :))

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized