Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories

On Noble Asceticism

Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
On my first day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned how lazy I was, and how I had released myself to all things "easy."

On my second day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned of that which is possible, for myself.

On my third day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned I was capable.

On my third day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I knew something greater than what I desired.

On my fourth day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I was calmed - and knew my place in the Wer-olode.

On my fifth day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I rose above all others of which I viewed; my body became attuned; - I knew any and every weekness that dominated my progression.

On my sixth day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I knew of elusive goals; and yet I was demanded, from some Cosmic without, to pursue them.

Upon my Seventh day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I was ready, I was welcome to what the Many would call - what they would name - "impossible"; and absolved myself of the concern of such considerations.

I can no longer return to the former; for I am I - and I have found my way.

And I challenge you, to find yours - otherwise, you will be left behind

Submit "On Noble Asceticism" to Digg Submit "On Noble Asceticism" to del.icio.us Submit "On Noble Asceticism" to StumbleUpon Submit "On Noble Asceticism" to Google

Updated 03-24-2009 at 02:23 PM by SuuT

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized