Loki

Paybis Review | What makes Paybis great?

Rate this Entry
Over the past year, I have been doing my best to find an easy and efficient way to buy and sell cryptocurrency. One of the tallest barriers for mainstream adoption is the inability of the public to understand “how things work”.

So, in my quest of finding an easier way for your elder relatives and non-tech-oriented friends to make their first investment in Bitcoin, I made a surprising discovery.

Apparently, it is very easy to buy and store cryptocurrency. Who would have known! You don’t need to be a programmer living in his mom’s basement. Your knowledge and skills are more than enough.

In this article, I want to review Paybis, a platform I recently discovered but plan on using for the rest of my investing days. The why will be discussed below.

Why Paybis?
A little bit of digging helped me discover that Paybis is a UK-based exchange that exists since 2014, a year that many popular exchanges made their first steps in the industry.

The platform holds key partnerships with Simplex, Kraken Blue Orange bank, all of which are considered to be big players, and owns a - wait for it - crypto embassy named Crypto Cash in Latvia.

So what makes the platform unique?
Paybis is unlike any other platform I have tried before. I have been a loyal Coinbase user during the bull market, only to switch to Binance at the early stages of the bear market.

None made me feel like my money is safe. Coinbase had way too many issues with ID verification and quite pricey Bitcoin. Binance, on the other hand, was too complicated for someone who just wanted to buy some BTC.

Paybis seems to understand that many users are facing these types of issues. I noticed this after my first transaction. Not only was the verification process concluded in just a few minutes, but the whole experience could only be described with the words “minimally simple”.

Here is what I mean by that.

Simplistic interface
Paybis has no room for clutter. Their dashboard is basic and to the point.

On the left side, users can select their payment method (You spend). Paybis allows its users to pay with 7 different options, as well as gift cards (birthday present anyone?)

On the right side, the drop-down menu will show your payout options. Paybis supports several top cryptocurrencies but you can also buy other forms of digital currency, such as Skrill, Payeer, and Neteller.

Once your selection is made, click on “Buy Bitcoin” to start a transaction.

Fast ID verification
Users that make a transaction for the very first time will need to pass through ID verification. When I first saw this I was quickly turned off, mainly because of my bad experience with Coinbase.

But here’s where it gets interesting. Instead of automated systems checking data points on your uploaded ID, Paybis has a dedicated team that checks your submitted documents manually.

Apart from an ID copy, all you need to do is enter some basic information and you are set! Less than 5 minutes later, the team will let you know if you are eligible for a transaction, or if improvements need to be made before you continue.

Even faster transactions
If there is one thing no one likes it is waiting. 1 minute on the internet feels like an hour. So it’s best to have a process that allows users to buy cryptocurrency as soon as possible.

With Paybis, this is a given! On average, transactions take 15 minutes to complete. This includes the verification process. If you are a verified user, transactions conclude even faster.

When using e-money wallets as your payment method (e.g. Skrill, Payeer, Neteller, AdvCash), the transaction is completed in less than 5 minutes.

With credit card is takes just a little longer, with the average being around 15 minutes.

Bank transfers (the most common payment method for exchanges) take longer to complete. On average a transaction is concluded within a day, but can often take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s processing times.

Increased privacy
Did I mention that Paybis does not store your crypto on their platform?

That’s right! Paybis is one of the very few platforms that allow their customers to input their personal wallet when making a transaction. This way, no funds are stored on the exchange itself and you can rest assured that your funds are safe.

Excellent customer support
And if you worry about a transaction, or have no idea what a cryptocurrency wallet is, don’t worry. When there is a will there is a way.

Paybis has a dedicated, multilingual support team that is online at all times. 24 hours of the day, 7 days per week, you can reach out through live chat or email and get a respond within seconds.

It’s easy to see how the support team has made many of Paybis’ customers happy. Just check the 7000+ reviews on Trustpilot to get a better idea of the service.

Paybis is one of the few platforms that scores as Excellent among its peers. Not many crypto exchanges can claim this type of score.

Conclusion - Is Paybis worth it?
This article focused on the points that make Paybis a great choice, especially for amateur investors. Whether you are looking to buy or sell cryptocurrency, or simply want to get a better idea of the process involved, Paybis is your number 1 solution.

If you are an experienced investor, a person who would rather not go through ID verification, or a swing trader, Paybis might not be the optimal solution. In this case, you might want to start looking for alternatives.

So, if you are new into crypto, go ahead and start a new transaction. If any doubts remain, feel free to contact their customer support team. And, if you really want to take things seriously, check out Paybis’ blog for more detailed information on trading and investing.

Submit "Paybis Review | What makes Paybis great?" to Digg Submit "Paybis Review | What makes Paybis great?" to del.icio.us Submit "Paybis Review | What makes Paybis great?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Paybis Review | What makes Paybis great?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments