PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Does Rh Negative Blood Type Equal Alien Heritage? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Rh Negative Blood Type Equal Alien Heritage?

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Mutation. Pretty much one of the main drivers of the evolution.
    No, is not a mutation. Blood antigens cannot 'mutate' in womb to repel mother's Rhesus macaque blood antigens (hemolytic disease would make this impossible.) And the fact O- is universal donor, points towards more purity and less alteration than all other types. If anything is a real proof of hybridization. Neanderthal had RH- blood type and Homosapiens RH+

Eating all your Kings and Queens Atlantic Islander's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-29-2014 @ 05:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Azores
    mtDNA
    H1
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,204
    Given: 10,750

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    One benefit about AB(rh-) is you can take blood from everybody else (universal receiver = vampire)!
    Lucky.

Last Online
    04-21-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    HRE
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    I-L160
    mtDNA
    U4
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 338
    Given: 149

2 Not allowed!

So basically if i bleed out because there's no donor for my O- type, i die atleast with the knowledge i'm a descendant of the strong reptiloids. Great News !

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

2 Not allowed!

I am AB Rh- which i know is extremely rare, but i always thought it to mean i would descend more from Baskid Cromagnons or Neanderthals rather than the notion that my blood itself is 'alien'. And then there's that story about atlanteans haha...

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 03:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish, Kashubian, German, Baltic Prussians, Czech
    Country
    Poland
    Region
    Pomerania
    Taxonomy
    east european face
    Politics
    antiNWO/antiPiS/antibanderism
    Hero
    PRL
    Religion
    antimodernism catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 195
    Given: 143

0 Not allowed!

Rh factor - (especially when it occurs with blood group 0) may (if both occur very often in the family), it may be a sign of origin from the pre-indo-europeans who lived in Europe. That is, in short, from the neolithic man, the cromagnon man, or (as some say) even from the homo neandertalensis. This would confirm that the Rh factor is the most common in Europe and among the descendants of white Europeans in other continents. In Europe, the Basques most often have it - a non-indo-european people who have lived on our continent since the spread of Noah's descendants over the Earth. They were the first here and remain here to this day. They have a high% Rh- and blood group 0. It is assumed that much of western Europe was in the past inhabited by people like Basque. The British Isles were inhabited by the original inhabitants more like brunet R. Atkinson than the blond Anglo-Saxons or ginger Celts. Possible high percentage of negative Rh and group 0 among the Celts may be due to the mixed with the first population of these lands.
    Eastern Europe was inhabited by peoples that Polish anthropologists called the czuchoński and kromanoidalny types (to some extent also the "typ teutoński").
    I admit that some of the people in the photos (links) resemble my father, his brother and my grandmother. According to our anthropologists, representatives of these types of beauty live in Poland between the former territories of slavic tribes, i.e. on their borders. And my father's family (more precisely my grandmother on his side) comes from Krajna, that is, the lands between the former Polans state and the Pomeranians territories, where the remains of preslavic representatives of these lands have survived. My father had blood type 0Rh -
    In summary, if someone has the Rh factor - and it often occurs among relatives along with the frequency of blood group 0, it does not come from any aliens or cosmic gods but had a preindoeuropean ancestor or neanderthal ancestor. And let him be happy because he is not afraid of the cold. Maybe my face, according to the some application, compared with the Balts and Finns does not result from having an ancestor from the baltic Prussians, but from a neolithic man? For (as you can read in the articles under the links) non indo-european population of eastern Europe was to show some resemblance to the Finns.

https://antropologia-fizyczna.pl/typ...czuchonski--aq

https://antropologia-fizyczna.pl/typ...anionoidalna-y

I read somewhere that Rh negative is expected to occur frequently among ruling families. I wonder how it would allegedly appear so often among the elite, since the Indo-Europeans became the elite of Europe, but the previous peoples had high Rh negative.

More mysterious than the Rh negative is the origin and formation of the AB group remain. It is estimated that it appeared in the 6th century AD, but it was found on the Shroud of Turin. Its distribution density occurs where territories with a high percentage of A meet territories with a high percentage of B.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information