Politics
    Nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Nerkez Smailagic is just a translator.
    What makes his translation instantly credible? Please, take your propaganda somewhere else. You only ever show sources by some unknown Bosniak author because you can't find your claims anywhere else. That indicates that the claim is a fabrication of history.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

And now, as promised, the continuation. This time, the battle itself, christian side and murder of Murat Hudavendigar.

"In enemy war council the sugestion to attack the enemy at night was rejected disdainfully by George Kastriot, who said that - night can save the enemy from utter defeat and allow him to run away. When skies cleared an army of "infidels" of seven languages (Serbs, Bulgarians, Bosnians, Albanians, Vlachs and Poles, and acording to some Ottoman sources, Hungarians)
    It was divided so that Lazar lead the center, Vuk Brankovic the right and Tvrtko's were on the left. On the other side, Murat comanded the center, prince Bayezid the right and prince Jakub left flank.

The rest will be translated as I get some free time
    Hi everyone!

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apis View Post
    What makes his translation instantly credible? Please, take your propaganda somewhere else. You only ever show sources by some unknown Bosniak author because you can't find your claims anywhere else. That indicates that the claim is a fabrication of history.
    You are free to buy the book in original french and translate for us.
    His translation is credible due to Zdenka Sciran, Vesna Brabec Arsovski, Ljiljana Kalebotam, Branko Koprivnjak, Fehim Nametak, Franjo Marinkovic whp also worked on the book.
    So there is no way that this is work of some Bosniak author, since Nerkez was a translator. But if you want to go that way then every book which was translated in history of the world is unreliable as well.
    As for creation of claims and history, Joseph used sources from every side, Byzantine, Serbian, Ottoman, etc..
    He lived 200 years ago and little did he care about Serbs, Bosniaks or any other Balkanite. He simply wrote what hapened.
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    05-08-2015 @ 07:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Ancestry
    Montenegro
    Country
    Serbia
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 198

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    You are free to buy the book in original french and translate for us.
    His translation is credible due to Zdenka Sciran, Vesna Brabec Arsovski, Ljiljana Kalebotam, Branko Koprivnjak, Fehim Nametak, Franjo Marinkovic whp also worked on the book.
    So there is no way that this is work of some Bosniak author, since Nerkez was a translator. But if you want to go that way then every book which was translated in history of the world is unreliable as well.
    As for creation of claims and history, Joseph used sources from every side, Byzantine, Serbian, Ottoman, etc..
    He lived 200 years ago and little did he care about Serbs, Bosniaks or any other Balkanite. He simply wrote what hapened.
    I am not questioning the original source. I am questioning the translation itself since it was undertaken solely by Bosniaks. My point is that you cannot cite a Bosniak source (which it is, since it is a translation and not the original text) to prove some historical event. There is no way to know if parts of the translation are false, since the translation has not been independently peer-reviewed and is therefore not credible. The only respectable way to prove a point would be to cite specific paragraphs or sentences from the original source which is in French.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Apis View Post
    I am not questioning the original source. I am questioning the translation itself since it was undertaken solely by Bosniaks. My point is that you cannot cite a Bosniak source (which it is, since it is a translation and not the original text) to prove some historical event. There is no way to know if parts of the translation are false, since the translation has not been independently peer-reviewed and is therefore not credible. The only respectable way to prove a point would be to cite specific paragraphs or sentences from the original source which is in French.
    Peer review was done by government paid officials, namely Zdenka Sciran, Vesna Brabec Arsovski, Ljiljana Kalebotam, Branko Koprivnjak.
    They are the ones who read both and judged the translation.
    And unless things were different radicaly back then, Zdenka, Vesna, Ljiljana and Branko arent Bosniaks.
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2015 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Trojan-Dardanian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 938
    Given: 1,558

0 Not allowed!

Pr. Dr M. Pirraku, Phd in History

"BETEJA E KOSOVËS 1389" - NUK KA NDODHUR! Battle of Kosova 1389 - NEVER HAPPENED

Prishtinë, 30. 06. 2012 - (Shkenca turke duhet ta korrigjoj historinë për këtë komplot me pasoja politike për të ardhmen e popujve ballkanikë ) - Në vitet e ’70’të të shekullit që lamë pas me këmbëngulje i hulumtova Burimet për “Betejën e Kosovës” të vitit 1389, me dëshirë ta ndriçoja pjesëmarrjen e shqiptarëve dhe rolin e drenicasit Millosh Nikollë Kopiliqit në këtë ndodhje. Aso kohe nga drejtori i institucionit ku punoja më ishte imponuar projekti shkencor “Marrëdhëniet ruso’shqiptare”, të cilin duhej ta mbroja edhe për tezë të doktoratës. Mjetet për hulumtime në Beograd, Shkup, Sarajevë, Zagreb e Vjenë i shfrytëzova për projektin “Beteja e Kosovës” dhe “Kultura Kombëtare Shqiptare”, që më flinin. Të dy këto projekte i realizova me disidentizëm, deri nga marsi i vitit 1980. Më 15 mars, katër veta shkuam për një qëndrim studimor njëmujor në Tiranë. Dorëshkrimin për “Betejën e Kosovës” e mora me veti për t’ia besuar për vlerësim Profesor Aleks Budës. Nga fillimi i prillit Profesor Buda ma solli dorëshkrimin me sugjerime të shkruara në margjina të faqeve. Ishte i befasuar me rezultatet ndaj më propozoi ta mbroja për tezë të doktoratës, duke marrë Ai rolin e mentorit.

Sapo u ktheva nga Tirana shtrova kërkesën për ndërrimin e tezës, por nuk kaloi për motive politike: “Nuk guxojmë të luajmë me Mitin serb të Kosovës”!?! Fillimi i viteve të ’80’ta shënoi ditë të vështira për dijen historiografike shqiptare në Kosovë, mirëpo, nuk hoqa dorë nga përpjeka për ta ndriçuar “Betejën e Kosovës”. Në vitin 1989 në Prishtinë, “Shoqata e Historianëve të Kosovës” e organizoi një simpozium shkencor kushtuar përvjetorit të “Betejës së Kosovës” ku morën pjesë edhe historian serbë nga Beogradi, midis të të cilëve edhe Akademiku i mirënjohur, Sima Çirkoviq. Historianët shqiptarë ndriçuan aspekte që zbehnin Mitin serb të Kosovës. Personalisht u paraqita me dy kumtesa, njërën e lexova vet, kurse tjetrën një historian që kishte guxim e kredibilitet shoqëror. Profesor Sima,(një Aleks Buda shqiptar, një Jarosllav Shidak kroat, apo një Toma Tomovsk maqedon), u befasua dhe në intimitet, në gjashtë sy, i vlerësoi lart dy kumtesa që ishin fragmente nga dorëshkrimi i vlerësuar nga Profesor Buda, por nuk nguroj të na këshillonte “të heshtnim edhe për një kohë, sepse kombi serb është ngritur mbi Mitin e Kosovës...!” Këto dy kumtesa janë botuar pa shumë vonesë, në gazeta e në revistat shkencore të kohës, nga të cilat kuptohej se nuk ka pasur “Betejë të Kosovës”, se ka ekzistuar komploti Bajazit I - V. Brankoviq.

Nga mesi i korrikut të vitit 2005, katër - pesë intelektual prishtinas ishim në Stamboll, mysafir të shoqatës arsimore gyleniste “Atmosfera” të Prishtinës. Një ditë ishim në pritje të rektorit të universitetit me renome “Mehmet Akif Aksoy”. Si edhe gjetkë, diskutuam për nevojën e thellimit të bashkëpunimit kulturor, arsimor e shkencor midis kombit turk e shqiptar. Në fjalën time u përqendrova në “Betejën e Kosovës”, i përmenda burimet relevante që përmendin komplotin Bajazit I - Vuk Brankoviq, i vura në pah kundërthëniet në historiografinë turke, ballkanike e evropiane për ngjarjen, datën personalitet kryesore që pësuan dhe kërkova që dija historiografike turke sa më parë ta thotë të vërtetën, se nuk ka pasur luftë, se sulltan Murati I dhe knez Llazari janë vrarë nga familjarë të besueshëm të tyre pikërisht në kampet e tyre, dhe se në këtë komplot më së shumti kanë pësuar personalitetet shqiptare e ilire të romanizuara. Ushtria osmane (islame e krishterë) në krye me Sulltan Muratin, në vise të Shqipërisë nuk ka ardhur për luftë, por për kontakte me vasalët ballkanikë.

Të pranishëm në këtë pritje ishin shumë profesorë të atij universiteti. Fjala ime u përcoll me kujdes. Shefi i Katedrës së Historisë (quhej Mehmet) në vend të “polemizonte” me konstatimet e mia, sikur i zënë ngushtë ma bëri pyetjen: “Profesor cili është qëndrimi juaj për Luftën e Skënderbeut?” U përgjigja flakë për flakë: ”Të gjitha kombet kanë simbole. Një i tillë për kombin shqiptar është Skënderbeu, njësoj si Ataturku për kombin turk. Ata vlerësohen për ngjarjet në kohën e tyre. Lufta e Skënderbeut kundër pushtuesit osman ishte luftë e drejtë nga aspekti etnik, fetar e kulturor. Edhe simboleve tona Skëndërbe - Ataturk mund t’u gjenden vrima të zeza, por duhet pasur kujdes se kombet tona pa ata mbesin asgjë. Të ndalemi pak tek Ataturku. Ja ku e kemi foton e tij si një “Baba” i kombit turk, por shikoni atë shënim me grafit arabe në gjuhën osmane (ishte në ballë të sallës) me një gabim që nuk tolerohet!. Fajtor kryesor për atë gabim është Ataturku i cili bëri që të shkëputen lidhjet e kombit turk me vlerat e kulturës osmane shekullore. Por kjo e keqe e Ataturkut, krahasuar me të mirat as guxon të përmendet. Ataturku i siguroi kufijtë e kësaj Turqie që sot e gëzon kombi turk, kurse kombi shqiptar për simbol të unitetit ka marrë Flamurin e Skënderbeut, ndaj Kastrioti, edhe Ataturku janë dhe mbetën të paprekshëm!

Më 16 dhe 17 shtator 2006 në Prishtinë u mbajt simpoziumi ndërkombëtar; “Gjashtë shekuj të Islamit ndër shqiptarë”, në të cilin merrnin pjesë edhe disa studiues më të njohur në Turqi. Në këtë simpozium e paraqita kumtesën me titull: Burimet për Betejën e Kosovës të vitit 1389, kurse në diskutim ritheksova kërkesën drejtuar qarqeve shkencore turke që ta korrigjojnë mendimin historiografik për të ashtuquajturën: “Beteja e Kosovës” e cila nuk ka ekzistuar dhe të pasqyrohet si komplot për pushtet i Bajazit yeldiriI - Vuk Brankoviq. Kërkesa të tilla shtruan edhe disa historian shqiptar, kurse historianët turq vetëm e përshëndetën kumtesën time dhe diskutimet tona, pasi u gjinden të “çarmatosur nga faktet që sollëm, por nuk premtuan hapa të duhur në fushë të dijes për “Betejën e Kosovës të vitit 1389”.

Në vijim po e sjelli të plotë kumtesën e vitit 2006: “Ndodhja në rrjedhë të poshtme të lumit Llap, në verë të vitit 1389, është moment historik pa asnjë ndikim për ndryshime të marrëdhënieve ekzistuese në vendet e përfshira në ngjarje. Kjo ndodhje në historiografi depërtoi ngadalë dhe u ngulitë me atributin Beteja e Kosovës dhe Beteja e Parë e Kosovës e vitit 1389, duke i përshkruar përmasa fantastike.

Lënda burimore udhëpërshkruese, folkloristike, anuare dhe kronikale, që i bënë jehonë kësaj ndodhje është e vëllimshme, por shumë kundërthënëse njëra me tjetrën deri në absurd. Vërtet, këto të mira kulturore letraro-kronikale të proveniencës sllave, turke, persiane, greke, latine, shqiptare, hungareze, frënge e të tjera, janë ngritur më vonë, për qëllime politike të palëve, me interes për afirmimin e hapave të rinj pushtues perandorak osman dhe Islamit drejt Perëndimit dhe Lindjes së krishterë, në një anë, dhe për afirmimin e kërkesës për krijimin dhe forcimin e bedemit antiosman të gjithëkrishterë, në anën tjetër. Motivet fetare të krishtera antiislame në burimet evropiane do të forcohen veçanërisht pas shekullit XVI, pikërisht si produkt i lëvizjeve të reja kulturore e politike nën çatinë e Humanizmit, të Renesancës, të Reformacionit dhe të Kundëreformacionit. Përfundimisht deri në këtë kohë ndodhi kalimi masiv në Islam i shqiptarëve ortodoksë shënsavianë e shën klimentianë në ish-provincat romako-bizantine të Dardanisë dhe të Maqedonisë, që pati për pasojë edhe depërtimin e motiveve fetare islame në kujtesën historike shqiptare për Ndodhjen e Kosovës të vitit 1389.

Në këtë kumtesë nuk kam kohë as vend të pasqyrojë këtë ndodhje në përplotëni, ngase për një analizë kritike të burimeve dhe të literaturës duhet studim i veçantë monografik multidisciplinor. Për këtu e konsideroj të rëndësishme vetëm evidencimin kronologjik të kronikave lindore dhe perëndimore të krijuara në rrjedhë të historisë nga fundi i viteve të 80’ta të shek. XIV deri në fillim të viteve të 70’ta të shek. XVII, me një gjykim të përmbledhur në fund për çështjet e hapura.

Për burim të parë të proveniencës osmane, i pari i njohur deri tashti, ku zuri fillin versioni zyrtar osman për Betejën e Kosovës, është poema “Iskender-name” e poetit Ahmedije të Anatolisë, e përfunduar më 13 mars 1390. Ndërkaq trajtimi kronikal i ngjarjes në Kosovë, më 1389, nisi me veprën “Bāzm u râzm” persisht të Azis ibn Ardäshira Astrābādija, e përfunduar më 1398. Ky krijues jetoi në oborrin e një emiri të pavarur, ndaj e dha dritën e gjelbër për ekzistimin e komplotit ushtarak në taborin e Sulltan Muratit. Sipas tij Murati I, si dhe biri i tij, Jakubi, u likuiduan me komplot nga i biri, përkatësisht vëllai, Sulltan Bajaziti I. Kjo dritë më vonë do të mjegullohet me versionet zyrtare për vrasjen e Muratit I, shkruar nga kronistë dhe historianë oborrtarë, nisur me veprën “Menakib-name” të Jahshi Fakih-ut, shkruar nga bashkëkohësi i ndodhjes. Fakih ishte i biri i Iljasit, imam i Bajazidit I dhe vdiq para vitit 1413.

Vepra e Fakihut u bë bazë e fortë për pretendimet e tjera historiografike osmane për ndodhjen në Kosovë, më 1389. Pasoi historia e Mulla Shukrullah-ut: “Behxhet-ut Tevarih”, e përfunduar më 2 nëntor 1459. Versionin zyrtar osman e shpini edhe më tutje kronisti i quajtur Enver, në veprën “Düstür-name” të viti 1464. Tri vjet më pas u përfundua vepra historiografike madhore: “Tevarih-i al-i osman” e Uruxh-it, e shkruar deri në vitin 1467, i cili u mbështet kryesisht në veprën e Fakihut, të cilën e përfilli edhe historiani zulmëmadh, Ahmed Ashik-pasha Zade, në veprën e njohur me emrin “Menakib“ ose “Tevarih-i al-i Osman”, të shkruar deri në vitin 1484. Pasha Zade jetoi dhe veproi në Shkup në vitet 30-50 të shek. XV, ndaj veprën e pasuroi edhe me të dhëna nga kujtesa historike në Kosovë. Mirëpo, me ndikim të madh në historiografinë botërore do të bëhet “Kitâb-i Cihan-nümâ” i Mehmet Neshriut, e shkruar midis viteve 1484-1493, e fryrë me të dhëna fantastike.

Kujtesa historike ballkanike për ngjarjen në Kosovë, më 1389, gjeti afirmim në “Kronikën turke të Janiçarit”, Mihail Konstantin-Ostrovica, e shkruar në vitet 1491/92, për nevojat e mbretit të Hungarisë. Pas kësaj kronike vije historia e rëndësishme “Hesht behisht” e Idris Husam ed-Din - Bitlis, e përfunduar në vitin 1505, ndërkaq kjo u ndjek nga historia, gjithashtu madhore, “Tevàrih-i âl-i Osman” e Kemal Pashazades, e shkruar midis viteve 1502-1510.

Midis viteve 1490-1512, një krijues anonim nga Edrenea e përshtati historinë e Uruxhit, “Tevarih-i al-i osman”, e pasuroi me motive të reja dhe vende - vende e stilizoi. Tani vijnë veprat historiografike osmane: “Târih-i Niŝancî” e Ramazan zade Mehmet Çelebi - Nishanxhiut, e shkruar para vitit 1561 dhe vepra madhore “Tac-ut-tevârih”, e Saaduddin Mehmet Hoxha Efendisë, e shkruar më 1575. E këtij viti konsiderohet edhe vepra e Ahmed Ferîdûn-it: “Mejmūah-i nunshâāt-i Salâtîn”, në të cilën janë botuar letrat e sulltanëve, përfshirë edhe “Fermanin e Bajazitit I” - dërguar kadiut të Bursës nga Kosova për varrosjen e kufomës së Muratit I. Sipas këtij dokumenti, Sulltan Murati u flijua për islamin, si plotësim i dëshirës së tij, në mesin e muajit Shaban të madhërueshëm 791 të hixhrit, përkatësisht më 1389. Muaji Shaban i atij viti filloi ditën e hënë, më 26 korrik dhe kishte 29 ditë, deri më 23 gusht. Del se tragjikomendia në “vendin Kosovë” ndodhi më 8 ose 9 gusht 1389, datë të cilën nuk e gjejmë në kronikat osmane të hershme, as të përfillur nga historiografia turke, e cila për datë të Betejës së Parë të Kosovës e mbanë 20 qershorin 1389.

Përafërsisht të mesit të viteve të 70’ta të shek. XVI është edhe vepra: “Badā’i ‘ul-waqā’i” e autorit Hoxha Husejn dhe “Nuhbet-üt-tevarih ve ‘L-abar” e Mehmed bin Mehmed. Të dhëna me interes për ngjarjen e Kosovës të vitit 1389 la edhe Mustafa Ahmedi - Aliu, i cili shërbeu në Bosnjë, më 1577, kurse kronikën e rëndësishme: “Künh-ül-ahbâr” e shkroi midis viteve 1591-1599.

Një vepër historiografike voluminoze midis kronikës dhe historisë me pretendime të mëdha, është historia “Tārih-i Sollakzâde”, e shkruar para vitit 1657, e Mehmet Handamit - Solakzade. Ndërkaq, të dhëna me interes nga kujtesa historike shqiptare dhe ballkanike për Ndodhjen në Kosovë, më 1389, përjetësoi në kujtesën turke dhe në historiografinë osmane udhëpërshkruesi i famshëm Evlie Çelebi, në veprën madhore “Sijaset-name”. Ai tokat shqiptare, Kosovën dhe vendin e ndodhjes i vizitoi në vitin 1660/62. Për traditën vendëse shqiptare të Kosovës me interes për ngjarjen e Kosovës së vitit 1389 ka lënë edhe dervishi i Selanikut Ahmet Dede Lutfullah-Mynexhimbashi,në veprën: “Müneccimbaşi Sahâif-ul-ahbar”, të shkruar pas vitit 1672. Këtu, të themi kushtimisht, përfundon faza e historiografisë letraro-kronikale zyrtare osmane.

Në rrjedhë të kohës, përkrah kronikave osmane, lindën anuarët dhe kronikat e proveniencës ballkanike dhe evropiane për Ndodhjen në Kosovë, më 1389. Mirëpo, derisa para kronikave osmane nuk njohim asnjë dokument arkivor të proveniencës lindore, vjetarëve dhe kronikave evropiane për këtë ngjarje u kanë paraprirë informatat me shkrim të individëve si përpjekje për të informuar opinionin për ndodhjen.

Informatën e parë për Ndodhjen në Kosovë e la gjakoni Ignjatie, më 27 qershor 1389, përcjellës nëpër Lindje i mitropolitit rus, Pimen. Ai shkroi se në popull po flitet për vrasjen e Muratit I, por nuk e zuri ngoje vrasësin, as ditën e vrasjes. Më 1 gusht 1389, Mbreti i Bosnjës, Tvrtko I, e informoi komunën e Trogirit dhe të Firencës se ushtria e tij e ka thye ushtrinë osmane të Mratit I. Nga përgjigjja e Firencës, më 20 tetor 1389, në Letrën e Mbretit Tvrtko I, shihet se firentinasit kishin siguruar edhe informata nga burime të tjera për Betejën e Kosovës. Ata Tvrtkos i uronin fitoren dhe i gëzoheshin vrasjes së Muratit I nga ana e 12 bujarëve të besatuar, nga të cilët - “njëri prej tyre me shpatë e therri”.

Këtu e vlen të thellohemi pak më shumë në të dhënat e proveniencës serbe. Të theksojmë fillimisht se Kultin e Lazarit dhe Mitin serb të Kosovës e krijoi qeveria dhe kisha ruse deri në fund të shek. XVI. Kisha serbe në Perandorinë Osmane për Ndodhjen në Kosovë u mur vetëm rreth dy muaj e gjysmë pas ngjarjes. Prifti Pahomije,me gjasë i kishës së Shën Onufrit të Shumicës, lokalitet afër Ravanicës, në Shumadi, shkroi: “...Në këtë vit knez Lazarin e vranë turqit dhe Muratin serbët”. Dhe, vetëm rreth dhjetë vjet pas ngjarjes, aty nga fundi i shekullit XIV, kemi edhe një shënim tjetër të kishës serbe ku thuhej: “Sa gjëmë u bë në vend kur u vra knezi dhe mbreti i madh turk”, pa ua zë ngoje emrat. Tani kjo kishë Tragjedinë Lazar-Murat më nuk e zuri n’goje për rreth 100 vjet, deri nga fundi i shekullit XV. Në një shënim të kësaj kohe zihej n’goje vrasja e Muratit I dhe e Lazarit dhe humbja e ushtrisë së krishterë “për shkak të ikjes të ca njerëzve serbë”. Emrin e vrasësit të Muratit nuk e përmendi asnjëri nga burimet kishtare serbe të shek. XIV - XV. Emrin e vrasësit të Muratit I nuk e përmendi as Konstantin Filozofi në Biografinë e Stefan Lazarit, më 1431, dhe as autori i anuarit Cetinski letopis (1516-1572). Në njërin dhe në tjetrin shkrim, vrasësi i Muratit I quhej vetëm me atributin: “...njëfarë burri fisnik”, ndonëse kronikat osmane dhe evropiane deri në këtë kohë, për vrasës e konsideronin Milosh Nikollë Kopiliqin - krahinar vendës kosovar, vasal dhe i njohur mirë nga afër i Muratit I. Edhe Gjergj II Brankoviq në veprën “Cronica Serbica” (fundi i shek. XVII), botim i vitit 1704, i iku rolit të Milosh Nikollë Kopiliqit në Tragjedinë e Kosovës të vitit 1389 dhe nuk dha shenja për ekzistimin e Kultit serb të Lazarit dhe të Mitit serb të Kosovës.

Tashti të përmendim radhazi burimet e tjera evropiane për Betejën e Kosovës 1389. Diçka para tetorit të vitit 1389 francezi Filip Mezière, ushtarak dhe administrator në Qipro, e informonte Francën se ngjarja ku u vra Murati I me të birin - “së bashku me disa udhëheqës eminent turq” ndodhi “në pjesët e Shqipërisë”. Me interes është edhe Letra e Dimitrije Kidonit drejtuar në burg mbretit Mihaili II Paleolog, në ditët e para pas “ndeshjes” së koalicionit të krishterë kundër ushtrisë osmane. Tani, më së pesë vjet më nuk u fol për Ndodhjen në Kosovë, deri në Kronikën e murgut të Saint Denisit, më 1395, e cila nuk e zuri n’goje emrin e vrasësit të Muratit I. Filip Mezière Ndodhjes në Kosovë iu kthye edhe njëherë, më 1396/7. Tashti informonte se janë vrarë 20 mijë trupa të Sulltanit dhe po aq të Lazarit. Pason kronika e një Anonimi grek, e botuar nga Zoras dhe Anonimi i Raguzës, më 1402, i cili ndiqte kujtesën boshnjake. Ky do të konstatojë se në Kosovë, në mesin e qershorit 1389, pranë Lazarit , të cilin e quante “mbret i Bosnjës”, ishin “boshnjakët”, Vuk Brankoviqi dhe Vojvoda Vllatko Vukoviq (i Kroacisë). Nuk e përmendi fare emrin e atij që Muratit I i “dha plagë në zemër”. Kronisti anonim i Fiorentinës (Kronika e Friulit), në dhjetëvjetëshit e dytë të shekullit XV, foli për ngjarjet nga vrasja e Karlo Durrsakut, më 1385, deri në vitin 1409. Sipas tij, Murati pati më se 70 mijë viktima, kurse të krishterët më se 30 mijë.

Me ndikim në historiografinë evropiane do të bëhet vepra e Laonici Chalcondyle Atheniensis: “De origjine et rebus gestis Turcorum...”, e shkruar para vitit 1435 dhe e botuar më 1556. Ky e dinte se vrasës në variantet: Milo, Miloen dhe Michale. Ndërkaq, sipas informatave që kishte Mbreti hungarez, Albrehti, më 1438 - Murati e Lazari u vranë në dyluftim. Për ndodhjen në Kosovë, më 1389, shkroi edhe Armtari Jerga i Nirnbergut, i cili shërbeu në oborrin e Stefan Vukçiq - Kosaqit para vitit 1466. Mirëpo, ndikim të madh në historiografinë evropiane do të bëjë Kronika e Johan Mihail Dukës, e botuar italisht në fillim të shek. XVI. Atë kryekreje e përfilli Marin Barleti si dhe një grup kallogjerësh në Letrën për Papën, më 1598, si edhe relatorët: Marin Bici (1610), dhe Pjetër Mazreku (1623/24). Këta relatorë e afirmuan edhe kujtesën historike shqiptare të Kosovës për vrasjen e Muratit dhe të Milosh Kopiliqit. Nga fillimi i shek. XVI për Ndodhjen në Kosovë, më 1389, la të dhëna edhe prifti ulqinak Martin Segoni në itinerarin: “De itineribus in Turciam Libellus” dedikuar nevojave të mbretin hungarez, më 1502, e cila më vonë i atribuohet udhëpërshkruesit Filice Petantio-s, më 1522.

Me rëndësi të posaçme dhe saktësi të madhe për pjesëmarrjen e shqiptarëve në koalicionin e të krishterëve antiosmanë ofron kronika “Historia e generalogia della casa Musachia” e Gjon Muzakës, e shkruar në vitin 1510. Këtë e ndjek raguzani Ludovik Cerva Tubero në “Comentario de rebus quae temporibus eius...gestae funt”, e shkruar para vitit 1515, kurse e botuar më 1590 me titull: “...De Turcorum origjine...”. Ngjarjes së vitit 1389 në Kosovë iu kushtua edhe Benedikt Kuripeshiq në “Itinerarium der Botschaftstreise...”, më 1530, kurse më 1550 u botua në gjuhën gjermane kronika osmane e quajtur: “Girabi Tevarichi”. Ngjarjes në Kosovë, më 1389, do t’i përkushtohet edhe Francesco Sansouino në “Gl’ Annali overo le vite de’principi et singnori della casa Othomana”, botuar më 1571 si dhe udhëpërshkruesi Jean Palerne Forensien, i cili vizitoi viset e Dardanisë në vitet 90 të shek. XVI dhe regjistroi kujtesën historike shqiptare të ndritur për Skënderbeun dhe për Milo Komnenin (Milosh Nikollë Kopiliqin).

Nga fillimi i shekullit XVII zuri fill trajtimi historiografik humanist evropian për ndodhjen në Kosovë të vitit 1389. Me ndikim të madh në literaturën historiografike evropiane do të bëhen veprat: “Il regno de gli Slavi...”, e Mavro Orbinit, e botuar më 1601 dhe “Ristretto de gli anali di Rausa” e Petro Lukarit, e botuar më 1604. Këto dhe disa kronika osmane i ndoqi historiani anglez Richard Knolles në veprën: “Generall Historie of the Turkes...”e botuar më 1610 dhe 1710, i ndjekur nga Joanne Cuspiniano: “De Turcorum origjine...” të botuar më 1673. Nga këtu mund të flasim për fillin e dijes shkencore për Betejën e Kosovës në Perëndim dhe në Lindje mbi bazën e të dhënave të kronikave osmane e evropiane për Ndodhjen në Kosovë më 1389, me pasoja të konsiderueshme për historiografinë dhe për historinë e popujve ballkanikë, veçanërisht në dëm të qenies shqiptare në Djepin e shqiptarizmës, në Kosovë.

Të përmbledhim shkurtimisht: Për shkencën e historisë nuk është i njohur asnjë dokument nga dita e ngjarjes dhe me burime nuk mund të saktësohet dita kur ndodhi ajo. Vidovdani serb i datës 15 përkatësisht i 28 qershorit 1389, është shpikje e kishës dhe e politikës serbe nga fundi i shekullit XVIII - fillimi i shekullit XIX, njësoj si edhe Kulti i Lararit dhe Miti serb për Kosovën. Realisht, sipas gjykimit kritik të informatave dhe të kronikave osmane dhe evropiane, mund të thuhet se ka ekzistuar përpjekja e fshehtë e Princ Lazarit për një aleancë të të krishterëve ballkanikë e evropianë kundër pushtuesit osman, kurse Murati I erdhi në Kosovë, një vend vasal midis Bosnjës dhe Serbisë vasale, me qellim të kontrollonte dhe të forconte lojalitetin e vasalëve në Shqipëri, në Serbi dhe në Bosnjë.

Analiza kritike e fakteve tregon se Ndodhja është komplot në kreun komandues të koalicionit të të krishterëve ballkanikë në nismë, në një anë dhe në kreun komandues të ushtrisë aziatike-ballkanike perandorake osmane, në anën tjetër. Sipas gjithë gjasash, tragjedia në dy pamjet e saj origjinale, në dy taborët ushtarake, është zhvilluar në intervalin kohor prej rreth dy orësh dhe në fshehtësi të madhe nga trupat ushtarake dhe kreu i ulët komandues. Kjo Ndodhje nuk shkaktoi asnjë çrregullim në marrëdhëniet shoqërore të kohës në relacionin okupator osman - vasalë ballkanikë. Në terren nuk mbetën gjurmë të luftës - varre as gjësende nga “Beteja...”, e cila në burimet e përmendura tregohet se kishte armatim këmbësorie, kalorësiake dhe artilerike të përmasa fantastike: mbi 100 000 të rënë, e po gati aq të plagosur, pjesa më e madhe e të cilëve “nuk u përballuan plagëve”. Kufoma e Muratit dhe kufoma e Lazarit, të padëmtuara, u varrosën me nderime të larta fetare e pushtetore, i pari pranë xhamisë në Bursë, kurse i dyti pranë kishës ortodokse në Prishtinë. Pak muaj më vonë kufoma e Lazarit do të zhvarroset dhe rivarroset me nderime kishtare e pushtetore në kishën e përshpirtshme të tij, në Zhiçë të Shumadisë, Bajazidi I do të bëhet dhëndër i Lazarit dhe Stefan Lazareviqi do t’i bashkohet me ushtri Bajazidit në pushtimet e reja.

Sekuencat më reale të kësaj tragjedie janë ndër motivet më të hershme të kujtesës dhe të epikës historike të popullit shqiptar të Kosovës të periudhës së krishterë ortodokse shënsaviane. Në epiqendër të saj është fati tragjik i Sulltan Muratit I dhe i krahinarit vendës drenicas, Milosh Nikollë Kopiliqit, zotërues vasal i Kosovës, i njohur nga afër me Sulltan Muratin. Me këto shëmbëllejnë fuqishëm motivet e hershme të kujtesës epike boshnjake, kroate e serbe, e cila sa ka ardhur dhe është pasuruar me aktorë të imagjinuar dhe me motive fetare, mitike, legjendare e politike, të gjitha këto me proveniencë nga versionet zyrtare të Oborrit perandorak Osman dhe të kishës ortodokse dhe të oborrit qeveritar rus e serb në shekujt XV- XIX.

Dhe, një fakt duhet të vihet në spikamë: Të gjitha personalitetet historike nga tabori i krishterë, të cilët janë flijuar në Komplotin Bajazi I - Vuk Brankoviq, për pushtet e mirëqenie vasale osmano -serbe, janë personalitete shqiptare ose të përkatësisë vllahe, amallgam ky iliro-roman, siç ishte edhe kosovari përlepnicas anamoravas - Lazar Pribezi, dhëndër i fisniku serb nga Krushevci i Shumadisë. Të gjithëve, përpos Lazarit, vrasësi ua humbi edhe varret, përfshirë edhe varrin e princit Theodor Muzaka II.

Së këndejmi, ndonëse për të ashtuquajturën Beteja e Kosovës 1389 janë botuar shumë shkrime, studime dhe monografi historiografike e folkloristike në gjuhë të ndryshme, si ngjarje historike në fushën e dijes ka ngelë e errët dhe e pambyllur. Ndër çështjet më parësore të cilat janë të hapura për hulumtim dhe për ndriçim shkencor kritik me interes për historinë dhe për historiografinë, janë njohja e prapaskenave politike të tragjedisë, karakteri i asaj që është emetuar në historiografi si Beteja e Kosovës, përmasat reale të ngjarjes, roli i Sulltan Bajazitit, i Vuk Brankoviqit dhe i Milosh Nikollë Kopiliqit në zhvillimin dhe epilogun e ndodhjes - në flijimin e Muratit I me pakë besnikë osmanë dhe të Lazar Pribezit e të Theodor Muzakës II me besnikë të pakët.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2015 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Trojan-Dardanian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 938
    Given: 1,558

0 Not allowed!

Google Translation

Pr. Dr M. Pirraku

BATTLE of KOSOVA 1389 - NEVER HAPPENED

Pristina , 30 . 06 . 2012 - ( Turkish Science must rearrange history for this plot with political implications for the future of the Balkan peoples ) - In 70 years ' of the century we left behind the persistence of researched sources for the " Battle of Kosovo " 1389 the desire to illumine Albanian participation and the role of Nicholas Milos drenicasit Kopiliqi in this occurrence . At that time the director of the institution where I worked was the most imposing scientific project " ruso'shqiptare Relations " , which also had to defend the doctoral thesis . Tools for research in Belgrade , Skopje , Sarajevo , Zagreb and Vienna took the project " Battle of Kosovo " and " Albanian National Culture " , who were sleeping . Both these projects fulfilled the disidentizëm , until March 1980 . On March 15 , four people went to a one-month research stay in Tirana . Manuscript for " Battle of Kosovo " took with him to entrust to Professor Alex Buddha rating . By early April brought my manuscript Buddha Professor suggestions written in the margins of the pages . He was surprised with the results proposed to me to defend the doctoral thesis , he taking the role of mentor.

I just got back from Tirana , I raised the request for change of thesis , but not spent for political reasons : " We must not play with Kosovo Serb Myth " ! ? ! The early '80 ' to score difficult days for Albanians in Kosovo historiographical knowledge , however , did not gave up the effort to illuminate " Battle of Kosovo " . In 1989 in Pristina , " Kosovo Association of Historians " organized a scientific symposium dedicated to the anniversary of the " Battle of Kosovo " , attended by the Serbian historian from Belgrade , among them the well-known academician , Sima Cirkoviq . Albanian historians lit blurry aspects Kosovo Serb Myth . Personally presented two papers , one of its reading , while the other one had the guts historian of social credibility . Professor Sima , ( an Albanian Alex Buda , a Shidak Jaroslav Croatian , Macedonian or a Tomovska Thomas ) , was surprised and intimacy , in six eyes , the two speeches that praised the manuscript fragments were evaluated by Professor Buddha , but not reluctant advised us " to stay quiet for a while , because the Serbian nation is built on the Kosovo Myth ... " These two papers are published without much delay , in newspapers and scientific journals of the time , of which indicated that there had " battle of Kosovo " , that there was conspiracy Bajazit I - V. Brankovic .

By mid-July of 2005 , four - five were in Istanbul Prishtina intellectual , educational association gyleniste guest " atmosphere " of Pristina . One day we were expecting renowned university rector " Aksoy Mehmet Akif " . As elsewhere , discussed the need to deepen cultural cooperation , education and science between Turkish and Albanian nation . In my speech began to narrow in the " Battle of Kosovo " , I mentioned that cite relevant sources Bajazit The plot - Vuk Brankovic , put out the contradictions in Turkish historiography , European Balkan event , suffered major personality on and asked who knew historiographical Turkish as soon as you tell the truth , that there was no war , the Sultan Murad I and Knez Lazar were killed by their family exactly reliable in their camps , and that in this plot have suffered most of Illyrian Albanian personalities Romanised . Ottoman Army ( Islamic Christian ) led by Sultan Murad , in parts of Albania did not come to fight , but for contacts with Balkan vassals .

Attending the reception were professors of that university . My speech was followed carefully . Head of the Department of History ( named Mehmet ) instead of " polemizonte " with my findings , my embarrassed if asked the question : " what is your position Professor of Skanderbeg War ? " For-tat replied : " All nations have symbols . Such an Albanian nation is Skanderbeg , like Ataturk to the Turkish nation . They evaluated the events in their time . The fight against the invading Ottoman Skanderbeg was a just war in terms of ethnicity, religion and culture . Even our Skanderbeg symbols - can be found Ataturk black holes , but should be careful that our nations remain without them nothing . Pause to Ataturk . Here we have a picture of him as "Father " of the Turkish nation , but look at it note with graphite Arab Ottoman language ( was at the forefront of the room ) with an error that is not tolerated ! . The main culprit for the error is that Ataturk made ​​to break ties with the values ​​of the Turkish nation century Ottoman culture . But this bad Ataturk , compared with the benefits or dares to mention . Ataturk assured Turkey that borders the Turkish nation enjoys today , whereas the Albanian nation symbol of unity has taken Skanderbeg flag , to Galway , and remained Ataturk are untouchable !

On 16 and 17 September 2006 in Pristina was held international symposium : " Six centuries of Islam among Albanians " , which was also attended by some of the most renowned scholars in Turkey . In this symposium and presented a speech titled : Resources for the Battle of Kosovo in 1389 , and in discussion ritheksova demand driven scientific circles Turkish historiography opinion to correct the so-called " Battle of Kosovo " which did not exist and reflected as Bajazit plot for power yeldiriI - Vuk Brankovic . Such requests posed some Albanian historian , but only Turkish historians greeted my announcement and our discussions after being found to " disarm the facts that we brought , but not promised proper steps in field of knowledge for " Battle of Kosovo of 1389 " .

Below we bring the full press release 2006 : " The occurrence in the lower stream River Lab , in the summer of 1389 , is a historical moment without any impact on existing relationships changes in the countries involved in the event . This incidence historiography broke slowly and was impress with attribution Battle of Kosovo and the First Battle of Kosovo of 1389 , describing fantastic proportions .

Subject source traveler , folk , skew and chronicle , which echoed this occurrence is voluminous , but very contradictory to one another absurd . Indeed , the best cultural literary chronicle of this field Slavic , Turkish , Persian , Greek , Latin , Albanian , Hungarian , French and others, are set later , for political parties , interest affirmation of conquering new steps Ottoman imperial Islam to the Christian West and the East , on the one hand , and to uphold the demand for the creation and strengthening of gjithëkrishterë bedemit ottoman , on the other hand . Christian anti-Islamic religious motives in European resources will be strengthened especially after the sixteenth century , just as the product of new cultural movements and political under the roof of Humanism , the Renaissance , the Reformation and the Kundëreformacionit . Eventually the time came to this massive shift in the Albanian Orthodox Islam shënsavianë Saint klimentianë in former Roman- Byzantine provinces of Dardania and Macedonia , which had consequently the penetration of Islamic religious motives in the historical memory of the Kosovo Albanian occurrence of 1,389 .

In this paper I have not the time nor place to reflect the occurrence in përplotëni , because for a critical analysis of the literature resources and special needs monographic multidisciplinary study . To consider important here just chronological recording of eastern and western stories generated in the course of history from the late 80'ta century . XIV until early 70'ta century . XVII , with a summary judgment at the end of open issues .

For the first source of this field ottoman , the first known until now , where the thread got the official version of the Battle of Kosovo Ottoman is the poem " Iskender -name " Ahmadiyyah Anatolian poet , ended March 13, 1390 . Chronicle of the event and the treatment in Kosovo , in 1389 , began with the work " was Razma Bāzm " Aziz ibn Ardäshira Persian Astrābādija , ended in 1398 . This creative lived in the yard of a independent emir , to gave the green light for the existence of a military plot to scarcity of Sultan Murad . In his Murad I , and his son , Jacob , were killed in the plot by his son, respectively brother , Sultan Bayezid I. This light will later clouded with official versions of the murder of Murat I, written by chroniclers and historians courtier , starting with the work " Menakib -name " Regulation of Jahshi Fakih , written by contemporary occurrence . Fakih was the son of Elias , imam of Bayezid I and died before the year 1413 .

Faqih works became a strong base for other claims Ottoman historiographical occurrence in Kosovo in 1389 . Mulla followed Shukrullah history Regulation " Regulation Behxhet Tevarih " , ended November 2, 1459 . The lead official version Ottoman chronicler still called Enver , in the work " Dustur -name " to 1464 . Three years later he completed a major historiographical works : " Tevarih al - of - Ottoman " Uruxh it 's written up in 1467 , which relied heavily on the work of the faqih , which took into account the glorious historian , Ahmad Ashik Pasha - Zade , the act known as " Menakib " or " Tevarih - al - i Osman " written until 1484 . Pasha Zade lived and acted in Skopje on 30-50 years of the century. XV , to work enriched with data from historical memory in Kosovo . However , with great influence in world historiography will become " Kitab - i Cihan - numa " Mehmet Neshriut , written between the years 1484-1493 , swollen with fantastic records .

Balkan historical memory for the event in Kosovo , in 1389 , found affirmation in " Janiçarit Turkish Story " , Michael Constantine - Ostrovica , written in the years 1491/92 , for the needs of the king of Hungary . After this important story line chronic " Hush behisht " Idris Husam al-Din - Bitlis , completed in 1505 , while it was attended by history , also major , " Tevàrih - Al - Osman " Pashazades Kemal , the written between 1502-1510 .

Between 1490-1512 , an anonymous creator Edirne customize Uruxhit history , " al - Tevarih - of Ottoman " , enriched with new motifs and places - places of stilizoi . Now come the Ottoman historiographical works : " Tarih - i Niŝancî " zade Mehmet Çelebi of Ramadan - Nishanxhiut , written before the year 1561 and major works " Tac - ut- tevârih " , the Saaduddin Mehmet Efendi Hoxha , written in 1575 . And this year is considered the works of Ahmed 's Ferîdûn " nunshâāt Mejmūah - of - the Salatin " , in which the Sultans were published papers , including " Ferman of Bayezid I" - kadi sent Fellowship from Kosovo for burial of the body of Murad I. According to this document , Sultan Murad was sacrificed for Islam , in addition to his desire , among the glorious Sha'ban 791 AH , 1389 , respectively . Shaban month of that year began on Monday , July 26 and had 29 days , until August 23 . It turns out that tragjikomendia in " place Kosovo " occurred on 8 or 9 August 1389 , the date which is not found in the early Ottoman chronicles , nor endorsed by Turkish historiography , which to date the First Battle of Kosovo keeps 20 June 1389 .

Approximately mid- century 70'ta years . XVI also works : " Badā'i ' sat - waqā'i " by Hoxha Husain and " Nuhbet - ut- tevarih s ' L - Abar " Mehmed bin Mehmed . Information of interest to the story of Kosovo in 1389 left the Mustafa Ahmad - Ali, who served in Bosnia , in 1577 , and chronicle important : " Künh -ul - akhbar " wrote between the years 1591-1599 .

A voluminous historiographical work between story and history with big claims , is history " Tarih - i Sollakzâde " , written before the year 1657 , Mehmet Handamit - Solakzade . However , given the interest of historical memory Albanian and Balkan occurrence in Kosovo in 1389 , in memory perpetuated Turkish and Ottoman historiography udhëpërshkruesi famous Çelebi , the major work " Sijaset -name " . He Albanian lands , Kosovo and visited the place of occurrence in 1660/62 . For local Kosovo Albanian tradition of interest to the story of the 1389 Kosovo has also left Thessaloniki Ahmet Dede dervish - Mynexhimbashi Lutfullah at work : " Müneccimbaşi Sahâif -ul - akhbar " , written after the year 1672. Here , say conditionally phase ends literary historiography Ottoman official chronicle .

In course of time , alongside the Ottoman chronicles , chronicles born Anwar and Balkan and European provenience occurrence in Kosovo in 1389 . However , while the first Ottoman chronicles not know any of this field archival Eastern European annals and chronicles events preceded this information in writing to individuals in an effort to inform the public about the occurrence .

First occurrence information in Kosovo left Ignjatie craved on June 27, 1389 , accompanying the Metropolitan East in Russian , Pimen . He wrote that people are talking about the murder of Murat I, but did not speculate the killer took , nor the day of the murder . On August 1, 1389 , King of Bosnia , Tvrtko I informed the municipality of Florence Trogirit and that his army has broken the Ottoman army Mratit I. From the response of Florence , on October 20, 1389 , the Letter of King Tvrtko I had seen that firentinasit also provided information from other sources for the Battle of Kosovo . They used to wish Tvrtkos victory and the assassination of Murad I rejoiced by generous besatuar 12 , of which - " one of them killed the sword ."

Here it is worth ponder a little more in Serbian provenience data . Initially emphasize that Cult of Lazarus and the Myth of Kosovo Serbs and had created the Russian government by the end of the century . XVI . Serbian Church in the Ottoman Empire in Kosovo occurrence wall only about two and a half months after the event . Pahamije priest , probably the church of St. Onufri the Majority , locality near Ravanicës in Sumadija , wrote : " ... In this year Knez Lazarus killed Murat Turks and Serbs " . And , only about ten years after the event , by the end of the fourteenth century , we have a note next to the Serbian church which said: " The evil was in place when the king was killed and large knezi Turk" , but he occupies speculate names . Now this church Lazar - Murat tragedy took longer n'goje for about 100 years , until the end of the fifteenth century . In a note this time was caught n'goje murder of Murat I and the loss of Lazarus and the Christian army " due to the drain of some Serb people " . Murad 's killer name not mentioned none of the century Serbian church resources . XIV - XV . Murad 's killer name I did not even mention in the biography of the philosopher Constantin Lazar Stefan , on 1431 , nor Cetinski letopis anuarit author ( 1516-1572 ) . In another one, and in writing , killer named Murat I only attribute : " ... some noble man " , although the Ottoman and European chronicles up to this time , the killer saw Milos Nicholas Kopiliqi - krahinar indigenous Kosovar and vassal well known closely Murad I. Even George II Brankovic at work " Cronic Serbica " ( end of the century . XVII ) , published in 1704 , escaped Kopiliqi Nicholas Milos role in the Kosovo tragedy of 1389 and gave no signs of the existence of Serbian Cult of Lazarus and the Serbian myth of Kosovo .

Now to mention other sources consecutive European Battle of Kosovo in 1389 . Something before October 1389 Frenchman Philippe Mézière , military and administrator in Cyprus , France informed that the event was killed with his son Murad - "along with some prominent Turkish leader " happened " in parts of Albania " . Of interest is the letter addressed to prison Chidon Dimitrije king Paleolog Mihaili II , in the early days after the " match " the Christian coalition against the Ottoman army . Now , at five years there was talk of occurrence in Kosovo , until the monk Story of Saint Denis , on 1395 , which did not name the killers took n'goje Murad I. Philip Mézière occurrence in Kosovo once again turned on 1396/7 . Now informed that killed 20 troops of the Sultan and just as Lazarus . Follows the chronicle of a Greek Anonymous , published by Anonymous Zoras and the Ragusa , in 1402 , which followed the Bosnian memory . This will ascertain that in Kosovo , in mid-June 1389 , at Lazarus , whom he called "the king of Bosnia" , were " Bosnians " Vuk Brankoviqi and Vojvoda Vlatko Vukovic ( Croatia ) . No mention of that name at the Murat of the "stepped wound in his heart." Fiorentina anonymous chronicler ( Chronicle of Friuli ) , in the second decade of the fifteenth century , spoke of the events of the murder of Carlo durrsaku , on 1385 , by the year 1409 . According to him , Murat had more than 70 thousand victims , while more than 30 thousand Christians .

Influential in European historiography will be the work of Laonici Chalcondyle Atheniensis : " De rebus et gestis Turcorum origin ... " , written prior to 1435 and published in 1556 . The murderer knew that variants : Milo , and Michale Miloen . Meanwhile , according to information that had King Hungarian Albrehti on 1438 - Murad and Lazar was killed in a duel. Occurrence in Kosovo , in 1389 , wrote the Armtari JERG of Nuremberg , who served in the court of Stefan Vukçiq - Kosaqit prior to 1466 . However , major impact on European historiography would make Johann Michael Duke Chronicle , published at the beginning of the century Italian . XVI . It took into account kryekreje Barleti Marin and a group kallogjerësh in the Letter to the Pope , in 1598 , as well as rapporteurs : Marin Bici ( 1610 ) , and Peter Mazreku ( 1623/24 ) . They also affirmed relator of Kosovo Albanian historical memory of the murder of Murat and Milos Kopiliqi . From the beginning of the century . XVI occurrence in Kosovo , in 1389 , given the priest left Ulqin Martin Segoni itinerary : " De itineribus in Turciam Libellus " dedicated to the needs of the Hungarian king , in 1502, which was later attributed Filic udhëpërshkruesit 's Petantio , 1522 more .

Special importance and great precision Albanian participation in the coalition of Christian anti-ottoman offers entitled " History generalogia Musachia della casa " John Musachi , written in 1510 . This follows raguzani Ludovic Tubero Cerva on " comentario de rebus quae temporibus gestae pound eius ... " , written before the year 1515 , and published in 1590 under the title : " ... De Turcorum origin ... " . 1389 event in Kosovo was paid to Benedict Kuripeshiq in " Itinerarium der Botschaftstreise ... " on 1530 , and was published in 1550 in German and Ottoman chronicle called " Girabi Tevarichi " . Events in Kosovo in 1389 , will be dedicated and Francesco Sansouino in " Gl ' Annali Overon et le years de'principi singnori Othomana della casa " , published in 1571 and Jean udhëpërshkruesi Palerne Forensien , who visited parts of Dardania in 90 years of the century . XVI and recorded historical memory for Skanderbeg Albanian bright and Comnenus Milo ( Milos Nicholas Kopiliqi ) .

From the beginning of the seventeenth century historiography initially started handling European humanist occurrence in Kosovo in 1389 . Influential in European historiographical literature will become works : " Il REGNO de gli Slavi ... " , the Mavro Orbinit , published in 1601 and " Ristretto de gli know Rous record " Petro Lukarit , published in 1604 . These and several Ottoman chronicle of British historian Richard Knolles pursued in the work " of history of the Turkes generall ... " published in 1610 and 1710 , followed by Joanne Cuspiniano : " De Turcorum origin ... " published in 1673 . From here we can talk about the thread of scientific knowledge for the Battle of Kosovo in the West and the East on the database of the European Ottoman chronicles occurrence in Kosovo in 1389 , with significant consequences for history and the history of the Balkan peoples , especially the disadvantage of being in the Cradle of banianism Albanian in Kosovo .

To summarize briefly : For the science of history is not known any document from the day of the event and the resources can not specify the date when it happened . Serbian Vidovdan 15 of 28 June 1389 respectively , the invention of the church and of Serbian politics from the late eighteenth century - beginning of the nineteenth century , just as the cult of Lararit and Serbian myth of Kosovo . Indeed , according to information critical judgment and Ottoman and European stories , it can be said that there existed secret effort of Prince Lazar for an alliance of Balkan and European Christians against the Ottoman invaders , while Murad I came to Kosovo , a vassal between Bosnian and Serbian vassals , in order to control and strengthen the loyalty of vassals in Albania , Serbia and Bosnia .

Critical analysis of the facts shows that the occurrence is plotting head of coalition command Balkan Christians in the initiative , on the one hand and the head of the military command Asian - Balkan Ottoman Empire on the other . Under all likelihood , the tragedy in its two original images , the two camps military has developed in the time interval of about two hours and in great secrecy by military troops and commanding head low . This occurrence caused no disturbance in social relations of time in relation Ottoman occupier - Balkan vassals . On the ground there were traces of war - even items from graves " Battle ... " , which is mentioned in the sources indicated that there were weapons infantry and artillery of the equestrian fantastic proportions : over 100,000 fallen , the wounded are almost as , most of whom " were not faced wounds " . Murat's corpse and the corpse of Lazarus , unharmed , was buried with high honors pushtetore religious , the first near the mosque in Bursa and the second near the Orthodox church in Pristina . A few months later the body of Lazarus will be exhumed and reburied with honors in pushtetore church of its spiritual church , in the Sumadija Zhiçë , Bayazid I will become fiance and Stefan Lazarevic Lazar will join the army invasions Bayazid the new .

Real sequences of this tragedy are among the earliest motives and epic historical memory of the people of Kosovo Albanian Orthodox Christian shënsaviane period . At its epicenter is the fate of Sultan Murat I and the local krahinarit drenicas Milos Kopiliqi Nicholas , owner vassal of Kosovo , known closely with Sultan Murad . With these powerful motives Resemble early epic memory Bosnian , Croatian and Serbian , which as has been and is enriched with imaginary actors and religious, mythical , legendary political , all with official versions proveniencë imperial court Osman and the Orthodox Church and the Serbian Russian government yard in XV - XIX centuries .

And , one fact should be pronounced : All historical personalities from Tabor Christian, who are sacrificed in Conspiracy Bajazit I - Vuk Brankovic , power and prosperity vassal osmano - Serbian or Albanian personalities belonging Vlach , amallgam this Illyrian -Roman , as was the Kosovar përlepnicas anamoravas - Lazar Pribezi , fiance Serb nobleman from the Sumadija Krusevac . Everyone , except Lazar , he lost the killer graves , including the grave of Theodor Prince Muzaka II .

Therefore , although the so-called Battle of Kosovo in 1389 have been published many articles , studies and monographs historiographical of folk in different languages ​​, as historical events in the field of knowledge there remains dark and bleeding . Priority issues that are open for scientific research and critical illumination of interest to history and historiography , political recognition of the tragedy behind the scenes , the character of what is emitted in historiography as the Battle of Kosovo , the real size of the event , Sultan Bayezid role , the Vuk Brankoviqit and Nicholas Milos Kopiliqi in the development and outcome of occurrence - the sacrifice of the few loyal Murad and Lazar Ottoman Pribezit of Theodor Musachi II loyal few .

Last Online
    10-17-2023 @ 09:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Српкиња
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,176
    Given: 973

1 Not allowed!

Too much idiocy composed at one single thread.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lena View Post
    Too much idiocy composed at one single thread.
    You are free to point at it and show the non-idiocy of yours
    Hi everyone!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2014 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ashina
    Ancestry
    Oghuz
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    overall Turanid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 76

0 Not allowed!

Battle of Kosovo did happen (pretending otherwise is like telling Stalin and Hitler, along with Queen Victoria, have in fact never existed but ruling circles invented these people, who were in reality poor workers, playing the leader theater sometimes).

Serbs have later been ally to Ottomans.
    At the 1402 Ankara battle, despite numerical inferiority, Beyazid's army was about to defeat Tamerlane's strong Turk-Tatar-Mongol army.
    Tamerlane had brought the dispossessed Anatolian Turkish princes-beyliks (whose territories were annexed by Ottomans).
    A good chunck of Anatolian Turkish soldiers, when they saw their former princes on Timurid side (bey of Aydin, Germiyan and co), they shifted to Timur's side.

Beyazid had been captured. Jannisseries massacred by Tatars.
    But Beyazid's successor and sons have been saved by Lazarevic's 20.000 Serbian knights, who remained loyal to Ottomans.
    Serbs returned to Edirne with the Ottoman crown princes.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information