Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 1,083

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Mostly bullshit, and like usual you know jack and shit about every subject you open your mouth on.

Irish slaves were mostly killed off. Maybe a handful have ancestors today, aside from my family I never even heard of anyone. Irish who came later were mostly killed off as well, in jobs that were considered too dangerous to waste a black slave on.
    The "lazy" Irish were instrumental in building America's vital canals and railroads. They often fared better in rural regions than in urban regions, to the point where they became community leaders. They weren't distinguishable from the rest of the folks if they converted to Evangelical Protestantism. In fact, many rural communities embraced Gaelic culture, and their Irish neighbors were well liked.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-31-2014 @ 07:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic.
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, France, North America.
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    American constitutionalism, counter-revolutionary, crusading, the Inquisition, tradition.
    Hero
    George S. Patton, Isabel la Catolica, John Hunyadi, Julius Caesar, Vlad Dracula, and many more.
    Religion
    SSPX, Roman Catholic, Neo-Stoic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,092
    Given: 294

2 Not allowed!

Actually, a racist, which is what he is. He could easily have come and shown some decency in here, certainly irish people have been the most sympathetic towards blacks of anyone, for all the good it's done.
    These politically-indoctrinated blacks are some of the worst to deal with- it's all about them so to speak and no one else's suffering is applicable since no one else has had it as bad in time and in space as they have, etc. One would think all blacks in the New World were enslaved by the way- when this isn't true at all. There were blacks in North America who owned slaves themselves (but of course I'm wrong since I'm a white man).

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teyrn View Post
    These politically-indoctrinated blacks are some of the worst to deal with- it's all about them so to speak and no one else's suffering is applicable since no one else has had it as bad in time and in space as they have, etc. One would think all blacks in the New World were enslaved by the way- when this isn't true at all. There were blacks in North America who owned slaves themselves (but of course I'm wrong since I'm a white man).
    What really irritates me is he is more like 1/4 black, really he's hispanic I guess. But whatever, I usually don't care but the attention whoring can be saved for a more appropriate place. If the situation were reversed the butthurt over race baiting would have the forum in flames.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 01:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Western European
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    British, Irish, German, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Ohio
    Y-DNA
    R1b (R-M269)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranean
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 758
    Given: 1,083

0 Not allowed!

certainly irish people have been the most sympathetic towards blacks of anyone, for all the good it's done.
    Not to be argumentative, but that's not true. Look at the Boston bussing riots in the 1900s and the New York City draft riots in the 1800s. Irish people, not just Northern Irish people, had slaves too. Google "Bull Connor" while you're at it.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,122
    Given: 11,131

1 Not allowed!

Well kidmulat, good job ruining another thread with your off topic nonsense.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celxon View Post
    Not to be argumentative, but that's not true. Look at the Boston bussing riots in the 1900s and the New York City draft riots in the 1800s. Irish people, not just Northern Irish people, had slaves too. Google "Bull Connor" while you're at it.
    Scots-irish had all the slaves, or very nearly all of them.

As for bussing riots, if people weren't pussies they'd riot today. Bussing everyone around is ridiculous.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-31-2014 @ 07:29 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic.
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, France, North America.
    Country
    Vatican
    Politics
    American constitutionalism, counter-revolutionary, crusading, the Inquisition, tradition.
    Hero
    George S. Patton, Isabel la Catolica, John Hunyadi, Julius Caesar, Vlad Dracula, and many more.
    Religion
    SSPX, Roman Catholic, Neo-Stoic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,092
    Given: 294

1 Not allowed!

What really irritates me is he is more like 1/4 black, really he's hispanic I guess. But whatever, I usually don't care but the attention whoring can be saved for a more appropriate place. If the situation were reversed the butthurt over race baiting would have the forum in flames.
    Eh? So the guy isn't even majority black but some braggart instead?

Last Online
    02-13-2015 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Black American/tri-racial
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Ethiopid or Sudanid/Arabid
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celxon View Post
    Will you make an exception for individuals descended from White slaves in Montserrat, as well as various colonies in the New World? Some of them might have been the ancestors of Irishmen who came here in 1845.
    I made a post about that on the second page, they all intermixed with the black population just look at the video.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Last Online
    02-13-2015 @ 05:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Black Atlantic
    Ethnicity
    Black American/tri-racial
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York
    Taxonomy
    Ethiopid or Sudanid/Arabid
    Politics
    Communalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,852
    Given: 445

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teyrn View Post
    And by your posts here you seem to enjoy shoving your coloredness up in the face of anyone and everyone who happens by who happens to disagree with you. Race card eh.....

Do you want a gold star for being colored- and the descendant of slaves? How about a "STFU" instead? Have you ever been told that by a white person? I'm sure you haven't. I don't give a shit about your PC-oriented garbage so any special pleading about "oh woe is us poor blacks cause whitey enslaved us!" is going to excite only my sheerest contempt.

Yeah some real sorry shit happened to your ancestors and few centuries ago- big effing deal. Give me a "thank you" because 100s of thousands of white men died in a war that helped to free your people from being slaves down south. No..? Yes..?

Also- welcome to the real world- people having been doing sick shit to each other since as long as humans have been on this earth. African slavery was a nasty affair but you blacks carry it around like the proverbial millstone about your necks.
    Call it PC, most of the Irish "Slaves" intermixed with Black Slaves and therefore using them as a wedge to show "Blacks aren't the only ones who were treated bad" is inaccurate because most Irish Slaves and Black Slave are in Black Americans today.
    "Sometimes, I feel discriminated against, but it does not make me angry. It merely astonishes me. How can any deny themselves the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me." -Zora Neale Hurston

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Anyway, to make a long story short, the irish case wasn't slavery, it was genocide. I hate to go into the black versus irish part of it but the point of it all for the irish was to wipe them out, and that's what happened. For blacks it was to make money and blacks in US have actually grown to large numbers from just a small initial amount of importation of slaves.

Irish who came over that way are mostly gone except those mixed into black population in the carribean. Not that being forced to slavery then raped and forced to marry black guy so he can get his freedom is a much better fate but at least they have descendents I guess.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information