Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Asians and East Indians (also asians) are the least attractive race, bad news for asians

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,290
    Given: 59,050

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by asingh View Post
    Listen you moron:
    Just cause I do not agree to your Gypsy folklore, does not make me dumb. So get that straight, thanks. Looks are a metric, but not enough to let you pass in India. You look nothing like Indian people, not even the rare Nord-Indid group. I have lived in India 36 years, so shut up with your BS, IM. You are being an idiot. No matter how many pictures/videos you spam here, you will remain what you are. A moron and disillusioned lonely sick person. More mentally then physically. Get a grip...! Irrespective what the trolls here tell you, that you are Indid. LOL. You are not. I am not anti-gypsy. I just pen-down the facts.
    i look like a mixed indian, what i am i have some recent european ancestry, if you exclude me you must exclude also half indians who are half punjabi half english or like that. look at my features and intermediate skin colour, i do have traits of indian people (black big eyes, intermediate brown skin colour and such) just because im not dark brown like you. lol. you are also biased and say that romas dont pass as indians when it is clear that they look much more indian then they do european, and that they would stick out less in india then in europe. also they speak indian language and such, and i didnt said they are exactly the same as indians by culture and ethnicity and all the other things i said they would not be perceived as more attractive by whites because of their asian appearance. and they are different ethnicity then indians, which is good and should stay like that but they have asian origins and do retain traits from asia.

Last Online
    05-13-2018 @ 01:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Punjabi
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 517
    Given: 623

2 Not allowed!

But looks nothing like South Asians, nor behaves like one. Sorry. I am not sure why you are telling me about my own people. Roma people moved out ~800-1000 years ago, and retain nothing of India.

You do not look South Asian. You would stand out as a different person if you came over. Believe me. These anthro-fora-phenotypes are not applicable in real life.

And stop being a cunt, and thumbing-me-down, for trivial matters.
    He does look a bit South Asian. I have seen some Punjabi's who look a bit like him.

Last Online
    04-13-2015 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 547
    Given: 250

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampsicorra View Post
    That tape which I found on my own.. still goes to show how indid many do look. You cannot say Mrswan dosnt have lookalikes in India. I am certain he does not the most Typical types but they are still present. True many romany are more admixed than others but the Romany language and many of their cultural traditions originate in India nobody can deny it nor take that away from them.
    I cannot see any of it here...!. I live in North India. I have not seen people like IM here. India is one of the most diverse countries in the world, like wise anyone could fit in here. I am not denying aspects, or history stealing. They "were" from India, but much time has passed. Saying they should be sent back to India, or belong here, is nonsensical. There will always be a cross-cultural over lap between nations (example Turkey/Iran/India share a lot of common culture, language strata); but that does not make us same or minutely similar. They should work on making their own identity (not sure how); rather than trying to latch onto some other group. This is what IM tries. From Jew--->India; he has covered them all in his phases of dementia and chronic insecurity. He is not even sure of his dick (literally - LOL), you expect him to be aware / grounded for which part of the world he belongs to.

Forget it.

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I cannot see any of it here...!. I live in North India. I have not seen people like IM here. India is one of the most diverse countries in the world, like wise anyone could fit in here. I am not denying aspects, or history stealing. They "were" from India, but much time has passed. Saying they should be sent back to India, or belong here, is nonsensical. There will always be a cross-cultural over lap between nations (example Turkey/Iran/India share a lot of common culture, language strata); but that does not make us same or minutely similar. They should work on making their own identity (not sure how); rather than trying to latch onto some other group. This is what IM tries. From Jew--->India; he has covered them all in his phases of dementia and chronic insecurity. He is not even sure of his dick (literally - LOL), you expect him to be aware / grounded for which part of the world he belongs to.

Forget it.

they do have their own identity but parts of their identity reflects their asian origins. you denie that and reject them, it makes look you like a insecure, arrogant and chauvinist asshole in denial. you try to pass them off as any other europeans who belong to europe and have nothing of india, which is not true, if it would be like that and they were lets say like hungarians or bulgarians who are originally from turan but are completely european i wouldnt tell you that you are wrong but it is not like that, you are in denial or you simply lack knowledge which makes you ignorant and dumb but also arrogant. every indian writer who travelled roma in eastern europe wrote how he thought he is in punjab W.R.Rishi for example who then founded roma studies in india

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrswan View Post
    i look like a mixed indian, what i am i have some recent european ancestry, if you exclude me you must exclude also half indians who are half punjabi half english or like that. look at my features and intermediate skin colour, i do have traits of indian people (black big eyes, intermediate brown skin colour and such) just because im not dark brown like you. lol. you are also biased and say that romas dont pass as indians when it is clear that they look much more indian then they do european, and that they would stick out less in india then in europe. also they speak indian language and such, and i didnt said they are exactly the same as indians by culture and ethnicity and all the other things i said they would not be perceived as more attractive by whites because of their asian appearance. and they are different ethnicity then indians, which is good and should stay like that but they have asian origins and do retain traits from asia.
    You look jack-squat Indian. Period. Get that in your head, IM. Go see the statistics on the Punjabi population %, and the Anglo-India people who were left behind. Your skin color would be considered "white" in India. No matter what you say. I am telling you, from an Indian perspective. Black eyes, are available to non-Indians too. As for me being "dark-brown", I am not sure why the LOL has to be attached to it. I am what I am...! I doubt you have even seen me. Cause when I posted my image on ABF, you were banned x 3. So fuck, off; IM. Why would I be biased towards Roma people. I have called out Iranian / Afghan as Indids, when I deemed fit. But your people look different. Yes, some may pass (that you-tube girl can); but you would be a white-boy over here. Get over it, and accept it. By the report analysis you put up, of people not favoring Indians for courtship, you are tangentially (or maybe perpendicularly) buttressing your native ideology of: Roma == India. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Germanophile View Post
    He does look a bit South Asian. I have seen some Punjabi's who look a bit like him.
    A lot of the world looks like Indians. Many Latin Americans too. So. Punjabi's are a minute fraction as it is. And that is a region assignment more over. As I said: IM would stick out here. He is going to hyper-ventilate now, and -ve; thumb me down. LOL.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sardinia
    Y-DNA
    CUMANS
    mtDNA
    CUMANS
    Taxonomy
    atlanto-med + cm
    Politics
    CUMANISM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,912
    Given: 19,658

0 Not allowed!

Forget it.

I Dont know if you have a problem with this particular gypsy or if it's all gypsies. I have NO clue why you would want to deny Roma of their identity by saying they "have nothing to do with India. Are nothing Indian" you clearly say something indian in the video that you yourself posted it on this forum. Roma speak an Indic language they retained many South Asian cultural traits as well. In fact I was playing Gypsy music for a guy from Pakistan once who is a sitar musician and he told me the scale they were playing was a South Asian scale as opposed to a western scale... Such strong cultural and ethnic links are very strong. South Asia is to the Roma like Palestine to the Jews the DNA, language and cultural aspects speak for themselves.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrswan View Post
    they do have their own identity but parts of their identity reflects their asian origins. you denie that and reject them, it makes look you like a insecure, arrogant and chauvinist asshole in denial. you try to pass them off as any other europeans who belong to europe and have nothing of india, which is not true, if it would be like that and they were lets say like hungarians or bulgarians who are originally from turan but are completely european i wouldnt tell you that you are wrong but it is not like that, you are in denial or you simply lack knowledge which makes you ignorant and dumb but also arrogant. every indian writer who travelled roma in eastern europe wrote how he thought he is in punjab W.R.Rishi for example who then founded roma studies in india
    What rejection. There is nothing Indian in them. They cannot even get PIO...! Why would I be insecure about a group which moved out 1000 years ago. LOL. It is you who is insecure. Who puts up their images 10 times a week. LOL.

Anyways, you do not look Indian, no matter what all tell you here.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampsicorra View Post
    I Dont know if you have a problem with this particular gypsy or if it's all gypsies. I have NO clue why you would want to deny Roma of their identity by saying they "have nothing to do with India. Are nothing Indian" you clearly say something indian in the video that you yourself posted it on this forum. Roma speak an Indic language they retained many South Asian cultural traits as well. In fact I was playing Gypsy music for a guy from Pakistan once who is a sitar musician and he told me the scale they were playing was a South Asian scale as opposed to a western scale... Such strong cultural and ethnic links are very strong. South Asia is to the Roma like Palestine to the Jews the DNA, language and cultural aspects speak for themselves.
    I have no problem with IM. In fact he is a "friend" here. But when I tell him the truth, he goes ape-shit on me. What can I do. How am I denying them their identify. Their identity is zero here in India. No one knows about them. Now if we want to equate them as some missing - race, or exotic Native American group which was wiped off, or walked off the edge of the Earth, fine. They fall under the Indo-Aryan group. But all I am saying, they are baseless here, now. They are some what like mythology, if you can get what I mean...!

A Real Gypsy Pay-off
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Tramps and Thieves
    Ancestry
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You look jack-squat Indian. Period. Get that in your head, IM. Go see the statistics on the Punjabi population %, and the Anglo-India people who were left behind. Your skin color would be considered "white" in India. No matter what you say. I am telling you, from an Indian perspective.
    My skin colour is intermediate between a indian skin colour and a european or mideastern skin colour a lighter skin colour, and not everything is skin colour, i have indobrachid features partially i was classified by most like that including indians and pakistanis. im a blend and also my dad is 3/4 serb. you cant generalise my appearance that most roma look like that, im mixed roma like you cant say a anglo-indian is represantive of how indians look like, where im from most romas are darker then me and more indian looking, i never travelled india but im sure they would stick out much less in india then in europe alone for the pigmentation but also for the eyes and other features, some even have weddoid traits like in the nose or chin. and they are dark brown.

Black eyes, are available to non-Indians too. As for me being "dark-brown", I am not sure why the LOL has to be attached to it. I am what I am...! I doubt you have even seen me. Cause when I posted my image on ABF, you were banned x 3. So fuck, off; IM. Why would I be biased towards Roma people. I have called out Iranian / Afghan as Indids, when I deemed fit. But your people look different. Yes, some may pass (that you-tube girl can); but you would be a white-boy over here. Get over it, and accept it.
    Most Romas can pass, in my family most people, maybe you see the difference you are native indian but they would be much less foreign in india then in europe, and they look like that because they are from india, they receive their brown skin and big black eyes and black hair and such from india, not from latin america, they are not native americans. it is well known. you are in denial.

By the report analysis you put up, of people not favoring Indians for courtship, you are tangentially (or maybe perpendicularly) buttressing your native ideology of: Roma == India. Shut up.

A lot of the world looks like Indians. Many Latin Americans too. So. Punjabi's are a minute fraction as it is. And that is a region assignment more over. As I said: IM would stick out here. He is going to hyper-ventilate now, and -ve; thumb me down. LOL.
    So you say mullatos and amerindians from latin america look like indians? i think there is overlap but actually romas look like indians because they are originally from india, they are not from africa or america which would otherwise explain their apperance. also they retain traits of asian culture in their traditions and language. and nothing wrong if they are interested in indian culture and their roots and such. other peoples all over the world are too like african americans or jews. i didnt said indian and roma is the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Cuman
    Ancestry
    Cuman.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sardinia
    Y-DNA
    CUMANS
    mtDNA
    CUMANS
    Taxonomy
    atlanto-med + cm
    Politics
    CUMANISM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,912
    Given: 19,658

2 Not allowed!

I live in a city FULL of South Asians they make up about 50% of the population it seems and let me tell you I am very aware of all the South Asian spectrums.. MrSwan would blend RIGHT IN!!! I can imagine him as a Brahman in a Temple meditating wearing the typical garments he would not look out of place at all. I've seen minor role guys in Bollywood pictures who look like him.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information