Thread: Classify Mexican Actress of Spaniard Ancestry Ariadne Diaz

Last Online
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,938

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    forgot to mention, she might have Jewish ancestry done her line hahahaha western Mexico had a large sephardic population who were supposedly "spaniards" dis que spaniards hahahahahahaha
    Is very unlikely that Spaniards would have allowed Sephardic Jews to immigrate, at least in big numbers, to one of their best colonies, such as was New Spain (AKA Mexico).

Most of the Spanish immigration to Mexico (INCLUDING JALISCO) must have been from Cristianos Viejos, since New Spain was one of the most top valued Spanish possessions.

And even in the unlikely case that a considerable Sephardic Jewish immigration made its way to Western Mexico, if some of them looked like Ariadne Diaz, it would have been due to a very high admixture with native Spaniards, NOT because of those Jews being “whiter” than Spaniards. LOL!!

So, now Ariadne Diaz turned out to be Jewish?? HAHAHAHAHA…

Really… It’s very funny how you come up with all sort or arguments to prove that she has to have any ancestry other than Spanish, since she looks “too mainstream European” for what you want to portray Spaniards to look like.

And you are eager to say that she is everything, even a Martian, to don’t admit that she has BIG LOADS of Spanish ancestry.

Keep trying…

also majority of the immigrants from other parts of europe were middle class people, the middle class in Mexico in that time wasnt very large and thus easy for this newly arrival immigrants to come and mix in with these criollos/mestizos from those classes

Ariadne Diaz's family has been a middle class for many many many generation and didnt come from a poor peasant background
    The HUGE majority of the white criollo middle class from Mexico (New Spain) was of Spanish origin. And on top of that the big majority of the European newcomers, who kept immigrating to Mexico to join with the criollo middle class, were, again, more ethnic Spaniards, from Spain, than anything else.

The middle class of Colonial Mexico (aka New Spain) was NOT that small to get saturated by the admixture with other Europeans, other than Spaniards, as you pretend. New Spain, as I already said, was one of the top most valued Spanish possessions, and that attracted a considerable immigration from Spain, large enough to make up a sizable white middle class population of MOSTLY Spanish origin.

Any European newcomers, other than Spaniards, that arrived to Mexico and admixed with the local middle class, were a small minority that were absorbed by the HUGE MAJORITY of ethnic Spanish criollos.

So, stop already with all your BULL SHIT!!

im sure she has french ancestry somewhere, that is why she looks like that
    Yes sure, she must have some French ancestry because she is too light featured to be ethnic Spanish, right? HAHAHAHAHA… That was a good one!!

Then, since I am, pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, I must have mostly French Ancestry, and not Spanish, as I always thought.

I am going to talk to my Spaniard mom, who is very pale-skinned, and has light brown hair, and green eyes, ASAP, to ask her for an explanation. I am going to ask her, why she made me believe, during my entire life, that she and her family were Spaniards, when they actually were French. And I am going to ask her from which part of France she is from, because I want to know the true about my real origin.

I think my dad also lied to me about his true origin, because he is blonde and blue eyed. There are not many chances that those traits are due only to his low amount of Italian ancestry. He must be an almost full-blooded Italian, or must have some French ancestry too, and he didn't tell me about it.

Damm!! I am very mad with my parents!!

But wait!! Then from where were that entire people that I saw in Spain when I was living in there??Mmmmmmm…:confused2:

Probably they were all French tourists, that liked Spain so much, that ended up living in Spain, learning the Castilian and Catalan languages, and adopting Spanish last names.

WOW!! I feel very stupid!! How is that possible that I didn’t know, during the entire time that I was living in Spain, I was surrounded by French people?? And how they managed to learn to speak Spanish so well, and with Spanish accent??

Now I know that places where I used to live in, like Madrid, Barcelona, and Mallorca are full of French people living in there. Then, the only real Spanish people must have been the gypsies, and some payos that looked like Antonio Banderas, since MOST of the other people were “too light” to be Spaniards.

That means that most of these Spanish people, are not really Spanish, but must be French, right??:

Check on the bottom of the next link, and see how the "French people" featured there, must have changed their French last names to Spanish last names:
    http://www.unav.edu/web/vida-univers...ticleId=294390

Give us a favor: Please don't leave this board. From now and on, I baptize you as the BIG CLOWN of Apricity!!

Keep giving us fun with your occurrences...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 12-21-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    I didn't say that I look like a Russian, you freaking retard!!
    yes you did

How many times do I have to explain you, that average Americans cannot distinguish a Russian from an ethnic German or British??
    yes they can, even i can

I did put Russian as an example. White Americans have asked me if I am from Russia, for my accent, NOTHING ELSE. And I have also been asked if I am French or German, and I am NOT making that up. I don't care if you believe me or not, moron!!
    americans dont know anything about a russian accent, so stop being a fool lol

What did you not understand of everything of what I said, retard?? Do you want me to explain it over again, but next time with apples?? Or you want me to draw it for you??
    yeah if you like

And BTW, I don't have to post any results to prove you anything, you stupid clown!!
    im sure you have more than just a little amerindian plus your african ancestry that all venezuelans have cause they are triracial

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Is very unlikely that Spaniards would have allowed Sephardic Jews to immigrate, at least in big numbers, to one of their best colonies, such as was New Spain (AKA Mexico).
    they did, that is why the majority of the mexicans on 23andme have sephardic ancestry and only a tiny minority come out with none hahahaha you fail

Most of the Spanish immigration to Mexico (INCLUDING JALISCO) must have been from Cristianos Viejos, since New Spain was one of the most top valued Spanish possessions.
    most spaniards from mexico came from southern spain and a minority from other parts

And even in the unlikely case that a considerable Sephardic Jewish immigration made its way to Western Mexico, if some of them looked like Ariadne Diaz, it would have been due to a very high admixture with native Spaniards, NOT because of those Jews being “whiter” than Spaniards. LOL!!
    the jews founded many regions, in fact there hasnt been one person from Jalisco on 23andme that didnt come out with no real jewish ancestry, also theres a relative of Jacqueline Bracamontes on 23andme who has jewish ancestry as well hahahaha and Jacqueline is from Jalisco

So, now Ariadne Diaz turned out to be Jewish?? HAHAHAHAHA…
    she will turn out to have jewish ancestry, yes

Really… It’s very funny how you come up with all sort or arguments to prove that she has to have any ancestry other than Spanish, since she looks “too mainstream European” for what you want to portray Spaniards to look like.
    hmm

And you are eager to say that she is everything, even a Martian, to don’t admit that she has BIG LOADS of Spanish ancestry.
    yes she has lots of spanish ancestry, nobody is denying

Keep trying…
    i keep trying to educate you, i will keep doing that

The HUGE majority of the white criollo middle class from Mexico (New Spain) was of Spanish origin. And on top of that the big majority of the European newcomers, who kept immigrating to Mexico to join with the criollo middle class, were, again, more ethnic Spaniards, from Spain, than anything else.
    the middle class in Mexico during those days was fairly small and many of the new immigrants from europe other than spain were part of Mexico's middle class which in fact those new comers had many kids, up to 6 kids per couple you fool

The middle class of Colonial Mexico (aka New Spain) was NOT that small to get saturated by the admixture with other Europeans, other than Spaniards, as you pretend. New Spain, as I already said, was one of the top most valued Spanish possessions, and that attracted a considerable immigration from Spain, large enough to make up a sizable white middle class population of MOSTLY Spanish origin.
    it was small, now a day the middle class is growing hahaha

Any European newcomers, other than Spaniards, that arrived to Mexico and admixed with the local middle class, were a small minority that were absorbed by the HUGE MAJORITY of ethnic Spanish criollos.
    all those new comers got absorbed yes and they were not a small minority within the small minority of Mexico's middle class hahaha

So, stop already with all your BULL SHIT!!
    you stop

Yes sure, she must have some French ancestry because she is too light featured to be ethnic Spanish, right? HAHAHAHAHA… That was a good one!!
    she might have some

Then, since I am, pigmentation-wise, very similar to Ariadne Diaz, I must have mostly French Ancestry, and not Spanish, as I always thought.
    you have italian ancestry hahahahahahahahaha

I am going to talk to my Spaniard mom, who is very pale-skinned, and has light brown hair, and green eyes, ASAP, to ask her for an explanation. I am going to ask her, why she made me believe, during my entire life, that she and her family were Spaniards, when they actually were French. And I am going to ask her from which part of France she is from, because I want to know the true about my real origin.
    you have italian ancestry which im sure you even have both last name as spanish, so imagine you became famous and this lunatic online is going on about you having only spanish ancestry only cause you have two spanish last name hahahaha

I think my dad also lied to me about his true origin, because he is blonde and blue eyed. There are not many chances that those traits are due only to his low amount of Italian ancestry. He must be an almost full-blooded Italian, or must have some French ancestry too, and he didn't tell me about it.
    his italian side made him white

Damm!! I am very mad with my parents!!
    you should be for making an idiot haha

But wait!! Then from where were that entire people that I saw in Spain when I was living in there??Mmmmmmm…:confused2:

Probably they were all French tourists, that liked Spain so much, that ended up living in Spain, learning the Castilian and Catalan languages, and adopting Spanish last names.

WOW!! I feel very stupid!! How is that possible that I didn’t know, during the entire time that I was living in Spain, I was surrounded by French people?? And how they managed to learn to speak Spanish so well, and with Spanish accent??

Now I know that places where I used to live in, like Madrid, Barcelona, and Mallorca are full of French people living in there. Then, the only real Spanish people must have been the gypsies, and some payos that looked like Antonio Banderas, since MOST of the other people were “too light” to be Spaniards.

That means that most of these Spanish people, are not really Spanish, but must be French, right??:

Check on the bottom of the next link, and see how the "French people" featured there, must have changed their French last names to Spanish last names:
    http://www.unav.edu/web/vida-univers...ticleId=294390

Give us a favor: Please don't leave this board. From now and on, I baptize you as the BIG CLOWN of Apricity!!

Keep giving us fun with your occurrences...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
    do you guys always post the same pictures? dont tell me those were from spains most lightest regions? hahahaha

Last Online
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,496
    Given: 36,938

0 Not allowed!

im sure you have more than just a little amerindian plus your african ancestry that all venezuelans have cause they are triracial
    I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

NOT all Venezuelans have African blood, you IDIOT!!

Venezuela received the third largest (numerically, though not proportionally) European immigration in all Latin America after the independence. The third largest European immigration, just after Brasil and Argentina.

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italian, Canarian and German immigrants) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and trirracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any trirracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the trirracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, trirracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT, PENDEJO!!

Big cities like Caracas, Maracay, Valencia, Los Teques, Barquisimeto, and Maracaibo, have a sizable middle class (made up of mostly whites and castizos) that accounts for approximately between 40% to 60% of the population of those big cities, varying from one city to another.

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, and an important minority of white people, similar to most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, inner parts of Argentina, and countries like Costa Rica, Chile and Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza (with mostly Spanish ancestry), and a good number of fully white people.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black, trirracial or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black, trirracial or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant, who must have been from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

That Italian that immigrated to Venezuela, (the grandpa of my paternal grandpa) was part of the first, and more modest wave of European immigrants (that were about 300,000 people) that made their way to Venezuela between the XIX and the first half of the XX century.

And my grandpa, who was the grand-son of that Italian immigrant, had four kids, including my dad, that were all blond and blue eyed. The only ancestor of mine, that had some Amerindian blood, was my paternal grandma, who was a castiza, as I already said.

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!!
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 12-22-2013 at 05:34 AM.

Last Online
    08-29-2016 @ 01:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Multiracial
    Ethnicity
    multi etnic
    Ancestry
    Iberian Power, West Africa flow , Son of Israel and Taino Power
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    Semitic
    Politics
    Theocratic
    Religion
    YHWH and His Torah
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 497

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Incal View Post
    Linda mujer. Y se maneja un cuerpazo de la puta madre:

That ass grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2013 @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    New world MUTT ;)
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine/Gracile med+amerindian+SSA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 49

1 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=alnortedelsur;2216133]I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

Venezuela received the third largest (numerically, though not proportionally) European immigration in all Latin America after the independence. The third largest European immigration, just after Brasil and Argentina.

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italians, Canarians and Germans) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and triracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any triracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the triracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, triracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT so PENDEJO!!

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, just like most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, Costa Rica, Chile or Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza, and there is a good number of white people too.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

That Italian that immigrated to Venezuela, (the grandpa of my paternal grandpa) was part of the first, and more modest wave of European immigrants (that were about 300,000 people) that made their way to Venezuela between the XIX and the first half of the XX century.

And my grandpa, who was the grand-son of that Italian immigrant, had four kids, including my dad, that were all blond and blue eyed. The only ancestor of mine, that had some Amerindian blood, was my paternal grandma, who was a castiza, as I already said.

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!![/QUOTE

Don't listen to him he is stupid ignorant motherfucker i bet he still lives with his mom Lol i have seen comments from him in Zetaboards anthroscope classifying andalucians ,sicilians,arabs as mestizos for him everyone is a mestizo or indian regarless if they're castizos criollos meds etc

Banned
    Last Online
    12-28-2013 @ 11:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    New world MUTT ;)
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine/Gracile med+amerindian+SSA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Edited

ABF Spy
    Last Online
    02-01-2021 @ 01:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Superhuman
    Ethnicity
    Bio Organic Weapon
    Country
    Mexico
    Y-DNA
    T-Virus
    mtDNA
    C-Virus
    Hero
    Alexia Ashford
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,451
    Given: 1,828

2 Not allowed!

She's just Mexican. End of story.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 05:26 PM
    Someone needs to stop earing sugar, and nocive propaganda.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Country
    Colombia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 21

1 Not allowed!

She looks mestiza. In fact, i've seen mexican mestizas that look like her.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 05:26 PM
    Someone needs to stop earing sugar, and nocive propaganda.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Latino
    Country
    Colombia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 21

1 Not allowed!

I don't like much Venezuela. My native country is not a marvel, and I never plan to return there, because I don't feel identified with its mostly non-white people. But I won't accept from a stupid ignorant Mexican american-wannabe like you, to portray my native country as a mostly African-admixed country, because is NOT like that

About one million of European immigrants (mostly Italian, Spaniards, and Portuguese) immigrated to Venezuela between the late 40s and the late 70s of the 20th century. But also, before that (between the late eighteen hundreds, and during the first half of the XX century, 300.000 European immigrants (which included mostly Italian, Canarian and German immigrants) settled in Venezuela in a more modest, and spread over the time immigration.

Most of the kids and grand kids of the last European wave of immigrants from Italy, Spain and Portugal make up a great percentage of a middle class that is very racist towards the black, mulatto and trirracial population of the big cities. I am not saying that there are not any trirracials or mulattoes in the middle class, but they are very few. The big majority of the Venezuelan middle class is made up of white and castizo people, and most of them are very racist, as I said, towards the trirracial and mulatto population.

Besides, the black, trirracial and mulatto people is concentrated mainly in the coastal regions, NOT in the inner parts of the country. So stop with your BULL SHIT, PENDEJO!!

Big cities like Caracas, Maracay, Valencia, Los Teques, Barquisimeto, and Maracaibo, have a sizable middle class (made up of mostly whites and castizos) that accounts for approximately between 40% to 60% of the population of those big cities, varying from one city to another.

In the llanos, which are plains located in the center of the country, and in the western states of Lara, Zulia, and Falcon, most of the people is mestizo/a, with some castizos/as, and an important minority of white people, similar to most of Mexico, Ecuador, and countries like Nicaragua and El Salvador.

And the Andes is a different story. The Venezuelan Andes is an area of the country with a racial composition very similar to the Colombian Andes, Northern Mexico, inner parts of Argentina, and countries like Costa Rica, Chile and Paraguay, which are areas of Latin America were most of the people is Castiza (with mostly Spanish ancestry), and a good number of fully white people.

My dad is from a small town located in the outskirts of the Andes. There is NOT any black, trirracial or mulatto in that area, nor there is any black, trirracial or mulatto in my dad's family, you IDIOT!! All my dad family is mostly white. My paternal grandpa was blond and blue eyed and was fully white. His grandpa was an Italian immigrant, who must have been from central or northern Italy (since most of the Italian immigration to Venezuela came from Central or northern Italy). This Italian immigrant get married with a wife from a white family of Spanish origin that lived in that area. They were very racists and didn't mix with any non-whites

Don't come here and try to teach me how is my native country (Venezuela), you stupid American-idiotic-wannabe!!
    Carlos is a troll and an ass. Ignore him.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information