Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

4 Not allowed!

this thread in a nutshell
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Austrian
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-S21/U106/M405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,516
    Given: 8,746

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post

this thread in a nutshell

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

2 Not allowed!

Turkish Tennis player İpek Soylu (Atlanto-Med/Corded Nordid intermediate):

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Time to fix this thread(no disrespect to anything who has a differing opinion of course ). 20 textbook or predominantly Egon Freiherr von Eickstedt Atlantid examples mostly from where they peak, the British Isles(no, not France), Wales specifically. If the guy doesn't look British, you're doing it wrong. Later anthropologists changed this type to North Atlantid, but among the major ones like Lundman, without using the term "Atlantid", there was only Atlanto-Med and North Atlantid, no inbetween. Today's Atlantid is an entirely internet term(not that there's anything wrong with that, most internet anthro terms are more relevant, correlate better with genetics and make more sense), which leaves it to much interpretation.

Today's idea of an Atlantid is pretty much a brown eyed North Atlantid, imo, they exist side by side when they shouldn't, not enough difference to justify another type, and lately has been increasingly becoming more mistakingly posed as French Atlanto-Med(not that there aren't Eickstedt Atlantids in France, there are quite a few, but most are Atlanto-Med, and I had a hard time finding good examples from France because so many are Alpinized or Dinaricized, most French people shifted north of Atlanto-Med are actually lighter haired central Euro types). I'm not against an intermediary type between North Atlantid and Atlanto-Med, even if it's called Atlantid and where all the examples I'm about to post are considered "North Atlantid", but then you need an extra "Continental Nordic" or truly intermediary category between North Atlantid and Nordic(and not a long headed Welshman with blue eyes), as of now the Nordic category is way too wide, encompassing anything from Fridtjof Nansen(and no it isn't just the pigmentation, it's Nansen's borealized eyes too almost absent from continental/British Nordics, for example) to a plurality/majority of Englishmen/Scots according to Coon/Madison Grant or 50% of Germans according to Gunther, which is non-sense.

All but one examples are brown/dark eyed, to prove a point, that modern "North Atlantid" Pierce Brosnan is literally just these people with blue eyes. Blue eyes are an important feature, arguably one of the most important, but it's still literally one feature. Some examples will be predominantly Atlantid(I'll label which are, no label = textbook) just to have a bit of diversity, most will be what I consider textbook examples. Avoiding Alpinized Atlantids, which are far too common an occurrence on these threads.

Andrew Robertson(Scotland)

Scott Mckenna(Scotland)

Ross Wallace, left(Scotland)

John O'Shea(Ireland), pred., some Brunn influence

Gary Breen(Ireland)

Joe Ledley(Wales)

Jonny Spittle(Wales), pred., Dinaricized

Patrick Battiston(North-East France)

Jessy Deminguet(N. France), pred., CM influence, more visible in other photos

Edouard Butin(Eastern France)

Tomas Svensson(Sweden)

Aritz Elustondo(Spain)

Marko Suler(Slovenia) pred., +CM/Paleo Atlantid

Jon Hamm(American)

Rick Santorum(American) pred., minor Dinaricization visible in other photos

Stephen Colbert(American)

The infamous Muslamic Ray Guns dude(England)

Jacob Rees-Mogg(England, I've heard Mogg referred to as Nordid so many times because of his extremely long skull, if we assume Atlantid is just intermediary between Med and Nordic which is very arguable btw, skull length should literally have nothing to do with it because skull/face length extremes are in Mediterranids as well, and most blonde Nordid examples pale in comparison in length to his as well)

Trey Azagthoth of Morbid Angel fame(American, again, a lot of people will consider this guy Tronder or Corded, which should just be Nordic+CM anyway, the logic behind ignoring pigmentation is baseless) pred., +CM

Lex Veldhuis(Netherlands)
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Sam Houser - English video-game producer. Atlanto-Corded:

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

0 Not allowed!

Bulgarian politician Kamelia Neykova:

After not shaving for a while:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Sam Houser - English video-game producer. Atlanto-Corded:

Really great example, however according to the system you use he should be only Corded or Tronder, especially based off the last 3 pics, and this guy still looks nothing like the majority of your examples(you've had quite a few I've agreed with, although they just miraculously somehow happen to be from the same basic ancestry Houser is from)
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Really great example, however according to the system you use he should be only Corded or Tronder, especially based off the last 3 pics, and this guy still looks nothing like the majority of your examples(you've had quite a few I've agreed with, although they just miraculously somehow happen to be from the same basic ancestry Houser is from)
    I would never classify him as Tronder or Corded because the core of his phenotype is clearly Mediterranen.
    He looks simply Atlanto-Med with Corded (it's very clear in his jaw, face shape and forehead).

And i disagree, his facial structure and phenotype mix is similar to many examples i posted.
    One doesn't need to look like a carbon copy of others to match a phenotype criteria.
    If the person looks like a mix of Atlanto-Med + some sort of Nordid, i classify him/her as Atlantid. Simple as that.

Also, ancestry/nationality is totally irrelevant when we discuss phenotypes, using ethnicity/ancestry/nationality as parameter to define a person's phenotype is pseudo-Anthropology to me.

Page 56 of 71 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Thread Information