Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ülev View Post
    Actually, Kivan's example there is a good one. She may be Turkish, but she goes absolutely unnoticed as a native Brit. Brazilian and Turkish Atlantids(don't forget the Paleo-Atlantids and Nordocrogmagnids too) are still one of the best things about this forum, but he's in the right on this one(except she's obviously Alpinized and can't be a textbook Atlantid because of how short her face is, but I'll let that one slide as atleast he posted someone who looks like the ethnicity remotely anywhere close to where Atlantids actually peak). I'm proud of him.

The problem is when he either posts, or thumbs up these people as Atlantid(and yes, he has done all of these):

(yes, above is Sicilian-American Lady Gaga https://miro.medium.com/max/1024/1*i...cwRUtoMHQ.jpeg)

(this one atleast fits geographically, but is Alpinized/reduced North Atlantid+KN)

(outside of the literal Honduran looking woman earlier on, this one is one of the highlights for me, she looks like she doesn't know whether she should worship Perun or Zeus/Athena and she's going to be named after the Atlantic Ocean? )

He has good days and bad days, maybe misplaces his glasses a lot, but sometimes he'll post a Taylor Cole, other times.. yeah.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

Wow, i didn't know Apricity had ""scientists"" with master degree about classifications. I'm really surprised.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Dacian Mocani
    mtDNA
    V3 Viking Queen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,901
    Given: 18,310

2 Not allowed!

Atlantid with a tan from roofing all day

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2022 @ 01:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    West European/Mediterranean
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain (La Mancha region)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    T-CTS8402
    mtDNA
    T2b-16296C!
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Mediterranid
    Religion
    Atheist
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 557
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Berceste Şeber - TR psychologist.

She is very cute. I would f**k her sidewise, but how is she Atlantid?

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    Actually, Kivan's example there is a good one. She may be Turkish, but she goes absolutely unnoticed as a native Brit. Brazilian and Turkish Atlantids(don't forget the Paleo-Atlantids and Nordocrogmagnids too) are still one of the best things about this forum, but he's in the right on this one(except she's obviously Alpinized and can't be a textbook Atlantid because of how short her face is, but I'll let that one slide as atleast he posted someone who looks like the ethnicity remotely anywhere close to where Atlantids actually peak). I'm proud of him.

The problem is when he either posts, or thumbs up these people as Atlantid(and yes, he has done all of these):

(yes, above is Sicilian-American Lady Gaga https://miro.medium.com/max/1024/1*i...cwRUtoMHQ.jpeg)

(this one atleast fits geographically, but is Alpinized/reduced North Atlantid+KN)

(outside of the literal Honduran looking woman earlier on, this one is one of the highlights for me, she looks like she doesn't know whether she should worship Perun or Zeus/Athena and she's going to be named after the Atlantic Ocean? )

He has good days and bad days, maybe misplaces his glasses a lot, but sometimes he'll post a Taylor Cole, other times.. yeah.
    Kivan doesn't need your condescension, neither do I.
    I saw your mockery at me about Portuguese Nordocromagnids (which I never said were the most common type) and that came at a moment you were yet claiming of not trolling me. Well, fuck this shit.
    You've gone geographically biased while ignoring the complex history (including genetic one) of the continent.
    Just look at these Greeks you called East Med/Med/Pontid admixed:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...75#post7054475
    One is a plain Norid (Nordo-Dinaric type) with some CM, second one shouldn't be classified as anything but Corded Nordic by anyone with some knowledge and third one is simply Nordic-Alpine.
    You said some time ago I ignored pigmentation - no, I don't, since both Nordid and Upper Paleolithic types appear in both blond and brown/dark-haired form (Cro-Magnons are in fact more on the brown-haired side of the spectrum, with blond and rufous types as minorities) and most people that get rated as brown-haired Nordids are of Northwestern stock anyway. You, however, call (East) Med admixed types which neither on pigmentation, nor on craniometrical level (nor in terms of features) display them as with above-mentioned Greeks. If these 3 men are Mediterranean phenotypically (they are not; they show Nordic, Dinaric, Alpine and CM traits) then Greece isn't a very Mediterranean country, since these three (especially second and third one) are not common among Greeks - neither among the many I've met, nor in general. If we call these East Med admixed how should we call the really prevailing majority of Mediterranean-Dinaric-Alpine mixes among Greek people? Nordic? Egyptid? East Baltid? Sudanid?
    Last edited by The Blade; 12-30-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    After not shaving for a while:

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraisod View Post
    She is very cute. I would f**k her sidewise, but how is she Atlantid?
    Because morphologically she is a Nordicized Atlanto-Mediterranean.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    You've gone geographically biased while ignoring the complex history (including genetic one) of the continent.
    One is a plain Norid (Nordo-Dinaric type) with some CM, second one shouldn't be classified as anything but Corded Nordic by anyone with some knowledge and third one is simply Nordic-Alpine.
    As i said several times before: Apricity expert seal of quaity classification:

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-29-2023 @ 03:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Taxonomy
    Corded
    Politics
    Esoteric
    Hero
    Those that fought for a better world (If you know, you know)
    Religion
    Natural
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,828
    Given: 9,772

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Because morphologically she is a Nordicized Atlanto-Mediterranean.

As i said several times before: Apricity expert seal of quaity classification:
    so Nordo-MED?

Nordisch-Westisch or Westisch mit Nordische einschlag
    In other words: Atlantid type

Veteran Member XenophobicPrussian's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-09-2022 @ 08:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic/Baltic
    Ethnicity
    50% German, 50% Polish
    Ancestry
    Mostly north-east German, Polish, some Anglo-Canadian/English and Lithuanian.
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    R1b, I1 or bust
    mtDNA
    H1, H3, U5 or bust
    Taxonomy
    Oberkasselid(depigmented female Australoid)
    Politics
    NW-Euro Theodor Herzlism
    Hero
    I sexually identify as Jared Taylor
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,075
    Given: 1,717

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Kivan doesn't need your condescension, neither do I.
    I saw your mockery at me about Portuguese Nordocromagnids (which I never said were the most common type) and that came at a moment you were yet claiming of not trolling me. Well, fuck this shit.
    You said some time ago I ignored pigmentation - no, I don't, since both Nordid and Upper Paleolithic types appear in both blond and brown/dark-haired form (Cro-Magnons are in fact more on the brown-haired side of the spectrum, with blond and rufous types as minorities) and most people that get rated as brown-haired Nordids are of Northwestern stock anyway. You, however, call (East) Med admixed types which neither on pigmentation, nor on craniometrical level (nor in terms of features) display them as with above-mentioned Greeks. If these 3 men are Mediterranean phenotypically (they are not; they show Nordic, Dinaric, Alpine and CM traits) then Greece isn't a very Mediterranean country, since these three (especially second and third one) are not common among Greeks - neither among the many I've met, nor in general. If we call these East Med admixed how should we call the really prevailing majority of Mediterranean-Dinaric-Alpine mixes among Greek people? Nordic? Egyptid? East Baltid? Sudanid?
    No one is being biased here except you. For you, dark pigmented northern Euro people with metric Nordid traits = pure Nordid everytime, no problem. Any light pigmented southern Euros = pure Nordid, Nordocromagnid, etc.

You really think you have any sort of argument with those Greeks? Literally, in that whole thread(albeit not many people responded, but we're going to put it to the test), you are the only one who called them purely central Euro or northern Euro looking, while 5/6 of the other people said they pass best in southern Europe(2 of which were fellow Greeks, although to me that doesn't matter but I know you're one of those "you have to go to a place to know how the people there look" people like it's 1850 or something). You know best though right? Everyone else is wrong. Or, you will say they were biased because it said Greek in the title(don't worry, again, we'll put it to the test). If you called those Greeks what you called them if they had dark hair(meanwhile an actual dark haired Nordid would still look N. Euro and atleast Atlantid-like to not get confused for a southern European) you would have been laughed at, you can point out gonial angles or any other random insigificant features you want but they really do just look like depigmented Greeks.

Furthermore, unlike you, because of their pigmentation, I do acknowledge they have Norid, Nordid, etc influence, I didn't say they were "depigmented Meds", while you never do in the opposite cases. Dark haired Brit but purely Nordic skull features and eye shape? Nope, can't be called Nordid+Atlantid, just "Nordic". So yes, you don't ignore pigmentation, you only use it when it suits you. You still have this same fallacy of what a phenotype actually is. You think it's some sort of "race" or "ethnicity". You don't get to decide what type has what kind of hair colour or not, there is no such thing as a genetic "Nordid" or "Upper Paleolithic" type, nor have there been any phenotypically completely homogenous populations in the past, these are terms to describe common looks and groups of features together, and hair colour is part of a look whether you like it or not. You also don't realize we also likely look very different from our ancestors and most phenotypes are quite modern, genetically modern Brits are almost entirely descended from Bell Beakers, there is great genetic continuity in the British Isles from the BA to now, but metrically Bell Beakers would be called a Dinaric population with some Borrebies scattered about. The modern British population is even metrically extremely different from mid-Medieval Brits, so stop thinking these are some sort of remnants of mythical races, it's just a common set of features within a race. The "Nordics" that invaded Greece in the late Bronze Age(Corded Ware) wouldn't have looked like modern Scandinavians, I remember you even once saying Tronders can have brown eyes because Yamnaya was overwhelmingly brown eyed. What on God's green earth does Yamnaya have to do with a specific N. European type peaking in Norway named after Trondheim? Yamnaya would've literally looked like the more Caucasoid shifted Tatars and completely out of place in modern Scandinavia based on where they genetically clustered. What a weird argument to make. You should seriously take a second look at how you look at anthropology, and stop picking and choosing what you like and don't from old anthropologists(like Coon's Europe wide metric Nordids and Borrebies = fine, but Coon's North African Nordids, Levantine/Saudi Meds = bullshit). Either it's all good or it's all bullshit.

This guy:

Does not look the same as this Swiss Norid:

Norid+CM(and his specific CM is more on the Baltid side as he looks eastern) is Andrei Kirilenko/example below, not a guy that literally looks just like a blonde Turkish user that used to post here, and CM isn't just anyone with a few sharp features :

This guy(you didn't even specify which type of Nordid which shows how badly you want all Europeans to look the same, as a Swedish Hallstatt Nordid will look more similar as well as be genetically more similar to short faced Alpine shaped or CM head shaped Swedes than to a Russian East Nordid which shows how utterly unimportant these basic terms "Alpine, Med, Nordic" are):

Looks nothing like this Swedish Hallstatt:

What outside of pigmentation(which is important, which is why I also say the Greek is Nordid influenced as he's blonde but has no face shortening or head shortening so no reason to list any other phenotype known for blondism) is similar? Please, enlighten me.

This guy(eyes look like fellow Greek user Zeno who's been classified mainly as Pontid):

Does not look like this Swiss Sub-Nordid:

Look at all these people below, they all look extremely similar to eachother. This is a phenotype.

You can keep saying I classify based on geography if you want to, I've called many of your southern examples of northern looking types, and I've also called many northern Europeans southern phenotypes, which like you said, can make sense because we're all mixed with various stabilized populations, but I'm still going to call out OWD bullshit when I see it.

I agree Ivan Strinic is a pure N Euro peaking Nordid type(although he has minor CM, therefore not a Tronder and is probably intermediary between Hallstatt and East Nordid or Corded, but that's besides the point). How do you look at him and the 2nd Greek guy and see the same thing? I agree Stefan Petrov will go unnoticed in the Netherlands. I once posted a Serbian I thought was North Atlantid and would pass great in NW Europe, also vice versa NW Euros passing in the Balkans or S Europe, I've posted many people like that.

This Spaniard goes unnoticed in Sweden(while I also called out another blonde Spaniard the same guy who posted this guy as non-N Euro looking):

Even this Greek model looks more Nordic than any of the Greeks on that thread and he isn't blonde(although I would classify him as Atlantid+Faelid over Nordid):

You do know there's literally no reason someone would ever have an agenda to have no phenotype overlap(especially going one way, Northerners in the South, especially for a Nationalist leaning person this only means their people managed to get to far off places, why wouldn't anyone want that?) between countries? I'd love it if there were more Nordics in a place like Greece or Portugal, that'd be great, I have no reason to be against it. but it just isn't the case, and the opposite agenda is quite common. People commonly want to be seen as more "white" or want to minimize the differences between different Europeans because their ethnicities are considered "less white" or less whatever. If I see people deluding themselves with non-sense I'm going to call it out.

Your anthropological opinions(+Kivan and a few Brazilian users) are a minority on this forum. Some of your classifications are literally a running joke on this forum. I'm not saying everyone agrees with me either, but I'm clearly quite closer to the average. You guys are clear outliers. Am I appealing to authority here? Yes, as the majority is usually right. Anyway, we'll see
    If OP had said these men were British no one would be speaking of East Med influence - lol.
    turns out to be right. Eventually you should start to try and rethink your positions if no one or few people agree with you, although enough people have mocked Paleo Atlantids from Plovdiv and Turkey and it still hasn't happened so I doubt you will. On the other hand, on my part, if most people do say the 2nd passes best in N Europe and the other 2 in N/Central Europe, I will admit I'm wrong and I should reconsider how I look at anthropology and which features are most important, even though I don't particularly think the voting base on this forum is the best, it's still more evidence than nothing. Don't worry, I don't want(or expect) you to do the same.
    The Guanche skulls as a whole are unlike those of modern European Mediterraneans, and resemble northern European series most closely, especially those in which a brachycephalic element is present, as in Burgundian and Alemanni series.
    divided them into clearly differentiated types, which include a Mediterranean, a Nordic, a "Guanche," and an Alpine. The "Guanche" accounts for 50 per cent of the whole on the four islands of Teneriffe, Gomera, Gran Canaria, and Hierro; the Nordic for 31 per cent, the Mediterranean for 13 per cent, and the Alpine
    oldschool anthropology

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by XenophobicPrussian View Post
    No one is being biased here except you. For you, dark pigmented northern Euro people with metric Nordid traits = pure Nordid everytime, no problem. Any light pigmented southern Euros = pure Nordid, Nordocromagnid, etc.

You really think you have any sort of argument with those Greeks? Literally, in that whole thread(albeit not many people responded, but we're going to put it to the test), you are the only one who called them purely central Euro or northern Euro looking, while 5/6 of the other people said they pass best in southern Europe(2 of which were fellow Greeks, although to me that doesn't matter but I know you're one of those "you have to go to a place to know how the people there look" people like it's 1850 or something). You know best though right? Everyone else is wrong. Or, you will say they were biased because it said Greek in the title(don't worry, again, we'll put it to the test). If you called those Greeks what you called them if they had dark hair(meanwhile an actual dark haired Nordid would still look N. Euro and atleast Atlantid-like to not get confused for a southern European) you would have been laughed at, you can point out gonial angles or any other random insigificant features you want but they really do just look like depigmented Greeks.

Furthermore, unlike you, because of their pigmentation, I do acknowledge they have Norid, Nordid, etc influence, I didn't say they were "depigmented Meds", while you never do in the opposite cases. Dark haired Brit but purely Nordic skull features and eye shape? Nope, can't be called Nordid+Atlantid, just "Nordic". So yes, you don't ignore pigmentation, you only use it when it suits you. You still have this same fallacy of what a phenotype actually is. You think it's some sort of "race" or "ethnicity". You don't get to decide what type has what kind of hair colour or not, there is no such thing as a genetic "Nordid" or "Upper Paleolithic" type, nor have there been any phenotypically completely homogenous populations in the past, these are terms to describe common looks and groups of features together, and hair colour is part of a look whether you like it or not. You also don't realize we also likely look very different from our ancestors and most phenotypes are quite modern, genetically modern Brits are almost entirely descended from Bell Beakers, there is great genetic continuity in the British Isles from the BA to now, but metrically Bell Beakers would be called a Dinaric population with some Borrebies scattered about. The modern British population is even metrically extremely different from mid-Medieval Brits, so stop thinking these are some sort of remnants of mythical races, it's just a common set of features within a race. The "Nordics" that invaded Greece in the late Bronze Age(Corded Ware) wouldn't have looked like modern Scandinavians, I remember you even once saying Tronders can have brown eyes because Yamnaya was overwhelmingly brown eyed. What on God's green earth does Yamnaya have to do with a specific N. European type peaking in Norway named after Trondheim? Yamnaya would've literally looked like the more Caucasoid shifted Tatars and completely out of place in modern Scandinavia based on where they genetically clustered. What a weird argument to make. You should seriously take a second look at how you look at anthropology, and stop picking and choosing what you like and don't from old anthropologists(like Coon's Europe wide metric Nordids and Borrebies = fine, but Coon's North African Nordids, Levantine/Saudi Meds = bullshit). Either it's all good or it's all bullshit.

This guy:

Does not look the same as this Swiss Norid:

Norid+CM(and his specific CM is more on the Baltid side as he looks eastern) is Andrei Kirilenko/example below, not a guy that literally looks just like a blonde Turkish user that used to post here, and CM isn't just anyone with a few sharp features :

This guy(you didn't even specify which type of Nordid which shows how badly you want all Europeans to look the same, as a Swedish Hallstatt Nordid will look more similar as well as be genetically more similar to short faced Alpine shaped or CM head shaped Swedes than to a Russian East Nordid which shows how utterly unimportant these basic terms "Alpine, Med, Nordic" are):

Looks nothing like this Swedish Hallstatt:

What outside of pigmentation(which is important, which is why I also say the Greek is Nordid influenced as he's blonde but has no face shortening or head shortening so no reason to list any other phenotype known for blondism) is similar? Please, enlighten me.

This guy(eyes look like fellow Greek user Zeno who's been classified mainly as Pontid):

Does not look like this Swiss Sub-Nordid:

Look at all these people below, they all look extremely similar to eachother. This is a phenotype.

You can keep saying I classify based on geography if you want to, I've called many of your southern examples of northern looking types, and I've also called many northern Europeans southern phenotypes, which like you said, can make sense because we're all mixed with various stabilized populations, but I'm still going to call out OWD bullshit when I see it.

I agree Ivan Strinic is a pure N Euro peaking Nordid type(although he has minor CM, therefore not a Tronder and is probably intermediary between Hallstatt and East Nordid or Corded, but that's besides the point). How do you look at him and the 2nd Greek guy and see the same thing? I agree Stefan Petrov will go unnoticed in the Netherlands. I once posted a Serbian I thought was North Atlantid and would pass great in NW Europe, also vice versa NW Euros passing in the Balkans or S Europe, I've posted many people like that.

This Spaniard goes unnoticed in Sweden(while I also called out another blonde Spaniard the same guy who posted this guy as non-N Euro looking):

Even this Greek model looks more Nordic than any of the Greeks on that thread and he isn't blonde(although I would classify him as Atlantid+Faelid over Nordid):

You do know there's literally no reason someone would ever have an agenda to have no phenotype overlap(especially going one way, Northerners in the South, especially for a Nationalist leaning person this only means their people managed to get to far off places, why wouldn't anyone want that?) between countries? I'd love it if there were more Nordics in a place like Greece or Portugal, that'd be great, I have no reason to be against it. but it just isn't the case, and the opposite agenda is quite common. People commonly want to be seen as more "white" or want to minimize the differences between different Europeans because their ethnicities are considered "less white" or less whatever. If I see people deluding themselves with non-sense I'm going to call it out.

Your anthropological opinions(+Kivan and a few Brazilian users) are a minority on this forum. Some of your classifications are literally a running joke on this forum. I'm not saying everyone agrees with me either, but I'm clearly quite closer to the average. You guys are clear outliers. Am I appealing to authority here? Yes, as the majority is usually right. Anyway, we'll see turns out to be right. Eventually you should start to try and rethink your positions if no one or few people agree with you, although enough people have mocked Paleo Atlantids from Plovdiv and Turkey and it still hasn't happened so I doubt you will. On the other hand, on my part, if most people do say the 2nd passes best in N Europe and the other 2 in N/Central Europe, I will admit I'm wrong and I should reconsider how I look at anthropology and which features are most important, even though I don't particularly think the voting base on this forum is the best, it's still more evidence than nothing. Don't worry, I don't want(or expect) you to do the same.
    I was pretty clear the second Greek in the set is a Corded Nordid. Wrote it in my previous comment, too - apparently you misread.
    My exact words were:
    ''second one shouldn't be classified as anything but Corded Nordic by anyone with some knowledge''
    No, I don't think one needs to have visited a country to know the common phenotypes (having had contact with a good number of people from it or at least seeing a decent amount of crowd photos, excluding minorities, is ok).
    However, I do know a lot of Greek users here want to differentiate from the rest of the Balkans - therefore you get such opinions from Faklon, catgeorge, etc. Faklon has literally thumbed me down for saying BG actress Radina Kardjilova can fit in Greece:

Yes, I don't consider the opinions of people who have this kind of agenda denying any overlap between states objective.
    Third Greek in that thread (I don't know if he resembles Zeno) looks far more like Mario Götze than like a Pontic Med like Radostin Kishishev:

But recently I read Immanenz saying Gorids can look like broad-faced Pontids to him. Well, I don't see it. I admit there is a fair share of alpinised Pontids and other Meds among Romanians but a Gorid is still an Alpine-Baltid blend and is supposed to express the traits of these two in various combinations. Fine examples would be Todor Batkov and Kamen Donev:

These two men and that Greek guy are as Pontid as Master Yoda.
    Why I should I give a flying fuck about the agenda of Travv - a guy who posted Gypsies and Arabs presenting them as Bulgarian, Serbian, Greek, Italian, Spanish or Turkish back in 2018 under the name of Niko23? Has multiple banned accounts (frdfgcg, Niko23, Dreamcatcher, meiliren, DannyK, simple_user, Laag and maybe others I can't think of right now). His mother by his own words is a Gypsy who once lived in Bulgaria and he claimed to be part Russian but I don't think he is really part such but rather with some Uralic ancestry. My reasons for this:
    - He is much more into Uralics.
    - He has trolled Russians, too, including intentionally twisting texts' meaning. Guy said 1,6% of Russians are blond. LMAO - is that Morocco?
    Ulev supporting him is an example of someone who really changed through the years but I don't care about it. And that mania of creating polls about someone's phenotype - man, don't involve me into this bullshit. I'm not a kid, nor are you, so forget about that stuff. I just disagree with how terms are automatically used on here - recently Cristiano Viejo posted a guy saying the fella is ''from his region''. Many (including I) classified him as Alpine/Atlanto-Med mix. Then Cristiano said he was Romanian and boom - a member changed his rate to Pontid. That's simply funny.
    Yes, there is a fair share of Pontids in Southeastern Europe but there are many many Atlanto-Meds, also East Meds, Gracile ones and Iranids.
    I bet that if I post chef Victor Angelov there will be people calling him Gorid or Pontid when in fact man is much more of a Berid/Med and would easily fit in Iberia:

I'm not an outlier (not that I would care if I were) of classifications as you say. I simply disagree with North Atlantid notion and stopped using the term years ago. Here I explained why:
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...contemplations
    People who get rated as such are either brunette/brown-haired Nordids and Nordocromagnids or Nordo-Meds/Atlantids. In some cases even blue-eyed Atlanto-Meds.
    I have admitted the low level of Mediterranean approaching types in Scandinavia and The Netherlands (and the slightly higher one in Britain and Ireland) but yes, I won't call any dark/brown-haired NW Euro Atlantid or partly such. Nor is every blond Southerner automatically Nordid, since he/she could be Cromagnid or Baltid or even a lighter mix of Nordic and Med/Alpine/Dinaric (and yes, I have noted such cases and even posted some). But yes, there are far more Nordid phenotypes in Southern Europe than Mediterranid ones in Scandinavia - I think 90% of people from both Northern and Southern Europe would agree with me on this (although, like I said, I don't care if they do).
    I have read enough info considering the white race (and a lot about other races, too), seen enough people on this forum (both reasonable and with various agendas) and reached an age when I very rarely change my opinion about something. This goes for much more important stuff than taxonomy shit, including real life and people I've met. I'm not just gonna call every brown-haired Swede ''North Atlantid''.
    And if I were an outlier of classifications why do I still get a lot of people asking me to classify them and their families on PM saying others recommended me to them?
    By the way, Swiss Sub-Nordid you posted could fit as a cousin of the Greek one in real life.
    Swiss Norid you posted seems overweight, so a fair comparison cannot be made.
    However, two people don't need to look like twins to fit the same phenotype or phenotypical mix.
    Luka Modric and Bulgarian actor Ivan Panayotov both express Nordo-Dinaric character in Norid way, yet don't resemble each other.
    Last edited by The Blade; 01-01-2021 at 12:34 PM.
    After not shaving for a while:

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread Information