53 29.44%
  • If they don't cut their penis off

6 3.33%
  • If they don't implant boobs and and cut penis off

5 2.78%
  • Totally disgusting

45 25.00%
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone against Transgender (sex change )?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

I recommend conversion therapy, it's the only real solution for transgenderism.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

0 Not allowed!

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

I think the reason why they are more prone to suicide is because of discrimination both socially and in employment. Just look at all the assholes in this thread. My position is this. If they truly feel that they are women inside, then they should be permitted to live socially as women, but I don't think that they should be able to say that there is no sexual dimorphism between the sexes. That is intellectually dishonest and patently false. Along with their belief that they are women spiritually, they must also make a bona fide effort to present, and live, as a member of their gender identity. I have a problem with these 'non-binary' men and women, growing their hair out/cutting it short, throwing on trousers or a dress, wearing makeup, or painting their nails, and all of a sudden thinking that they know what it's like to be socialized as the opposite sex when they haven't been. There is a man I know who paints his nails and then announces that he thinks he's 'non-binary' or 'gender-fluid' or some bullshit. How about instead of declaring yourself to be a quasi-woman because you put on nail polish, why don't you expand your own personal notion of masculinity to include gender-nonconformity? I think these types of trans-trenders do a disservice to the trans community. There is a trans-man (Kalvin Garrah) on YouTube who is highly critical of the whole non-binary phenomenon and how he believes that one must possess genuine gender dysphoria to be trans.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    I think the reason why they are more prone to suicide is because of discrimination both socially and in employment. Just look at all the assholes in this thread. My position is this. If they truly feel that they are women inside, then they should be permitted to live socially as women, but I don't think that they should be able to say that there is no sexual dimorphism between the sexes. That is intellectually dishonest and patently false. Along with their belief that they are women spiritually, they must also make a bona fide effort to present, and live, as a member of their gender identity. I have a problem with these 'non-binary' men and women, growing their hair out/cutting it short, throwing on trousers or a dress, wearing makeup, or painting their nails, and all of a sudden thinking that they know what it's like to be socialized as the opposite sex when they haven't been. There is a man I know who paints his nails and then announces that he thinks he's 'non-binary' or 'gender-fluid' or some bullshit. How about instead of declaring yourself to be a quasi-woman because you put on nail polish, why don't you expand your own personal notion of masculinity to include gender-nonconformity? I think these types of trans-trenders do a disservice to the trans community. There is a trans-man (Kalvin Garrah) on YouTube who is highly critical of the whole non-binary phenomenon and how he believes that one must possess genuine gender dysphoria to be trans.
    Strong post. I think there are further complexities - gender dysphoria in its truest form exists, but a lot of people mistake self-hatred (or worse, fetishes!) for hating their gender, and we're now encouraging these people to give it a go as pseudo-[wo]men, which in many cases is not the best course of action.

Definitely I wouldn't want to legislate against people wearing dresses and whatever - don't step on snek - but like you say, that doesn't mean I personally view them as [wo]men. It's a question of biological essentialism and muddying the waters by pointing out the handful of individuals with chromosomal abnormalities only sort-of proves there are a number of fixed options rather than just two, not that you can flit between them.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Strong post. I think there are further complexities - gender dysphoria in its truest form exists, but a lot of people mistake self-hatred (or worse, fetishes!) for hating their gender, and we're now encouraging these people to give it a go as pseudo-[wo]men, which in many cases is not the best course of action.

Definitely I wouldn't want to legislate against people wearing dresses and whatever - don't step on snek - but like you say, that doesn't mean I personally view them as [wo]men. It's a question of biological essentialism and muddying the waters by pointing out the handful of individuals with chromosomal abnormalities only sort-of proves there are a number of fixed options rather than just two, not that you can flit between them.
    There was a story about a boy whose family thought he wanted to be a girl, but after speaking to a psychotherapist, it turned out that he thought his family didn't love him as much as his handicapped sister because she understandably needed more attention. I don't think that people should be able to transition until they are of reasonable age (16-18 years). I also think that many trans-activists' desire to restrict language is creepily Orwellian. Take for example, these people who attempt to restrict use of the words 'vagina, womb,' etc. How can women discuss women's issues including pregnancy, birth control, and family planning with this ridiculous restriction of speech?

I think they raise valid points. There was another video by a Black feminist who said that while she was willing to accept trans-people's gender identity, trans-women don't have to worry about pregnancy and other women's issues. She said, 'Suppose my abusive ex-bf decided to transition to being a trans-woman. (S)he hasn't had to fear getting dicked down every night...'

Also note that in societies that acknowledge the existence of 'third-gender' i.e. Sanskrit. tritiya-prakriti "third nature" people (e.g. Classical India, some Native tribes, etc.), they were considered third-gender persons or neuter Latin. ne uter "not either one" Sanskrit. napumshaka "neuter." This is the sort of position that Germaine Greer advocates, a position that she has come under fire for.

I am also 100% against trans-women competing against 'cis'-women in combat sports.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Mr. Wog is back
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-29-2024 @ 05:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EEF/Anzick/Clovis
    Ethnicity
    Argentine/Uruguayan Gaucho, South-East brazilian and western cuban looking.
    Ancestry
    Navarrese/Aquitanian/Galician-Portuguese/Sicilian/Ava-Guarani
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Y-DNA
    R1b U152
    Taxonomy
    Southeast Brazilian looking or Western cuban looking
    Politics
    Traditionalist/Hispanist
    Hero
    Don Pelayo, Virrey Pedro de Cevallos y Calderón, Juan Manuel de Rosas, Agustín Agualongo
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,910
    Given: 27,872

2 Not allowed!

Absolutely against.
    We must to be proud regarding how we were born.
    There are in the earth only men and women, and not ambiguous/undetermined individuals (of course hermaphrodite cases are the exception of the rule), but just say that "a person can self identify as something different of him/her real gender" is BULLSHIT.
    Even though and agreeing with Smeagol, I am not against homosexuality, I respect the sexuality of the people (and that include my sons and daughter, they can decide what they feel talking about that), but men must feel proud to be men and the same regarding the women.

Bloodline of 5/42 Evzone Regiment
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Byzantine Rumelia
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Christian Theocratic
    Hero
    Christian Emperors
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,901
    Given: 4,814

0 Not allowed!

I dont care just keep them away from TV's and promotion- school children need not know. Parents have enough challenges to bring up their kids appropriately than having to tackle shit like this.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,689
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
    Yes. I'm not anti-gay though.
    You lefty.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Upper Mesopotamian
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian, Georgian Jewish, minor Armenian
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Armenia (EHG), Anatolian Neolithic Farmer (AHG), Copper Age Zagros, Canaan, Urartu, Ass
    Country
    Australia
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Irreligious
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,784
    Given: 10,478

3 Not allowed!

I am against far leftist transgenders who promote transgenderism to kids in school and, one day, think they're trans and the next they're nonbinary, and would think everything is "transphobic" (such as lesbians not into shemales who are called "transphobic" by them). They're usually the type that would protest against Trump and the republicans, when they're worse than the religious right nowadays. It's them I can't stand and they should be silenced already.

I am not against for decent, rational-minded transgender people who just want to be recognised as humans and not any different from anybody (like Blaire White).

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    There was a story about a boy whose family thought he wanted to be a girl, but after speaking to a psychotherapist, it turned out that he thought his family didn't love him as much as his handicapped sister because she understandably needed more attention. I don't think that people should be able to transition until they are of reasonable age (16-18 years). I also think that many trans-activists' desire to restrict language is creepily Orwellian. Take for example, these people who attempt to restrict use of the words 'vagina, womb,' etc. How can women discuss women's issues including pregnancy, birth control, and family planning with this ridiculous restriction of speech?

I think they raise valid points. There was another video by a Black feminist who said that while she was willing to accept trans-people's gender identity, trans-women don't have to worry about pregnancy and other women's issues. She said, 'Suppose my abusive ex-bf decided to transition to being a trans-woman. (S)he hasn't had to fear getting dicked down every night...'

Also note that in societies that acknowledge the existence of 'third-gender' i.e. Sanskrit. tritiya-prakriti "third nature" people (e.g. Classical India, some Native tribes, etc.), they were considered third-gender persons or neuter Latin. ne uter "not either one" Sanskrit. napumshaka "neuter." This is the sort of position that Germaine Greer advocates, a position that she has come under fire for.
    Yes, I agree. If they want to support women on these issues, wonderful. But those of them that complain about 'exclusive language' at feminist protests are bizarre.

Are you talking about Hijras?

I am also 100% against trans-women competing against 'cis'-women in combat sports.
    Agreed, and the ridiculous arguments about 'oh, my T levels are within legal levels' are a only addressing a fraction of the issue, turning a willingly blind eye to various other insurmountable physical advantages, such as having 25-45% more muscle mass.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information