53 29.44%
  • If they don't cut their penis off

6 3.33%
  • If they don't implant boobs and and cut penis off

5 2.78%
  • Totally disgusting

45 25.00%
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone against Transgender (sex change )?

Last Online
    10-27-2021 @ 01:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryonic
    Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Taxonomy
    Troender spectrum, North-Sea-oid
    Politics
    "Far Right" according to BBC news
    Hero
    Otto Bismarck
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 232
    Given: 102

2 Not allowed!

They have way too much undue influence and are really unstable people. Like a lot of things in the west right now the transgender lobby is sort of like the Emperor's New Clothes, everyone knows there's something deeply wrong about it but everyone is too afraid to say something for fear of being ostracised or losing their job. And indeed many people have been punished for doing just that, including hardcore lefties like JK Rowling and Graham Linehan. I'm not saying transvestites are necessarily bad or evil people - I knew a friend of my parents from the hippy era who "became a woman" and there was nothing unnerving about them at least from the brief time that I met them. But it is a mental illness and the "diagnosis" is bullshit, as is the "cure" which is really nothing more than bodily mutilation. They're often chemically unstable after the treatment and go even further off the rails. The 1000% increase in self-identifying transexuals amongst the youth especially from people on the autism spectrum in the UK is frightening and a clear sign that something is not right. I have some conspiracy theories.
    If our lives be short, then let our fame be great

Last Online
    Today @ 07:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,667
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barnumandbailey View Post
    It's honestly a shame that you believe this. Some of us are regular people, who are not attracted to little, pre-teen, or pubescent boys. Sweeping generalizations benefit no one.

Just so you know, I personally don't seek to destroy the concept of the nuclear family, heterosexual coupling, etc. I just want to be able to have a family with my partner, all while being left alone. Not all of us yearn for you heterosexuals to bow down and kiss our feet. Just treat me with the kindness and respect every human deserves, unless I prove to you otherwise (I won't, because I'm a very pleasant, agreeable individual). Hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
    They say that gay need only huge cock and someone who fucks them......and this is a problem because 95% of the gay are only bottom and most of them are effeminate.

Last Online
    04-22-2022 @ 02:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,448
    Given: 918

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    They say that gay need only huge cock and someone who fucks them. . . and this is a problem because 95% of the gay are only bottom and most of them are effeminate.
    I personally can't speak for the rest of the population, since I'm only a single individual, but that's not what I want or need at all. I genuinely want a nice, large family to care for, except I've never been particularly sexually attracted to women, and likely never will. It'd be unfair to enter into a heterosexual coupling ahead to starting a family; I wouldn't be able to give my wife the intimacy every person deserves to experience, and I'd be a living a lie. That's not exactly the best example for one's children.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I personally can't speak for the rest of the population, since I'm only a single individual, but that's not what I want or need at all. I genuinely want a nice, large family to care for, except I've never been particularly sexually attracted to women, and likely never will. It'd be unfair to enter into a heterosexual coupling ahead to starting a family; I wouldn't be able to give my wife the intimacy every person deserves to experience, and I'd be a living a lie. That's not exactly the best example for one's children.
    It is clear that you are not interested in what a baby really need.

Last Online
    03-30-2021 @ 12:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Sicily
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,595
    Given: 1,261

0 Not allowed!

I don't understand the necessity of changing the definition of gender just because some people don't conform to certain social roles (i.e calling oneself a female stuck in a male body or vice-versa instead of just a male / female who doesn't follow the traditional norms of their gender).

Sex reassignment surgeries seem like a butchery too, but whatever floats their boats, it's their bodies and they're free to deliberately change their physical appearance as much as they want.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It is clear that you are not interested in what a baby really need.
    How did my earlier statement cause you to reach that realization? Because you believe that a child needs both a mother and a father?

Again, I challenge you to point out what, in my statement, prompted you to reach that inane conclusion. I'll wait.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Parça do Neymar View Post
    I don't understand the necessity of changing the definition of gender just because some people don't conform to certain social roles (i.e calling oneself a female stuck in a male body or vice-versa instead of just a male / female who doesn't follow the traditional norms of their gender).

Sex reassignment surgeries seem like a butchery too, but whatever floats their boats, it's their bodies and they're free to deliberately change their physical appearance as much as they want.
    It is. It's absolutely unnecessary, but again, like you said, it's their body. Therefore it's their choice. By the way, and I do realize that I am changing the subject, that sentiment does not project to the act of abortion. Once a baby is conceived, it is no longer only the mother's body; therefore, she has no right, whatsoever, to deprive the life growing inside of her of an existence.

I just needed to put that out there. Seems there are too many people in favor of murdering innocent children nowadays, and mostly for the sake of satisfying some slut's poor decisions. Little abortion occurs due to sexual assault, incest, etc.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

How did my earlier statement cause you to reach that realization? Because you believe that a child needs both a mother and a father?
    Yes

Adriaticia

0 Not allowed!

Yes
    Mama Mia

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Russian, German
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes
    That's a difficult argument to dispute, because I happen to subscribe mostly to that same ideal. However, don't you think two loving fathers, or two loving mothers, are better than a father and mother, one of whom is abusive towards the children. Do you believe in exceptions, or are all homosexuals incapable of rearing children?

What if two men were to adopt a girl? Would you harbor different feelings than, say, if they adopted a boy?

Just for the record, I have three different heterosexual friends that come from three sets of homosexual parents, respectively. They've turned out just fine, as far as I can tell: One is now at university on a top-notch pre-med program, with the intention of applying to several top medical schools. Another friend is a successful artist who specializes in sculpture, and who is generally enthralled with the classical arts (and, surprise surprise, these values were instilled within him by his two fathers). The third is a regular girl who, although she doesn't particularly care about college and education, just wants a nice, large family to love (we share similar sentiments in that respect).

You're probably going to reply to this post with something along the lines of "you don't know what went on behind the scenes", "they could've been sexually abused", etc., and you'd be absolutely in the right. However, I'm going to go ahead and make the assertion that if these three are doing that well, their childhoods couldn't have been that messed up, as childhood trauma typically manifests in one negative aspect or another.

Edited for grammar and elaboration of ideas.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread Information