53 29.44%
  • If they don't cut their penis off

6 3.33%
  • If they don't implant boobs and and cut penis off

5 2.78%
  • Totally disgusting

45 25.00%
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone against Transgender (sex change )?

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

At first I was like

Quote Originally Posted by marumaru View Post
    Rent-free
    But then I was like

I detest you
    At first I was like

That's all from me in this matter...
    but then I was like

You have over 30000 posts and are an admin in a European-themed forum despite clearly not being one, you're projecting at levels unseen to mankind. If I wouldn't detest you I would actually feel sorry for you lol
    It's all so easy with you people. You're completely transparent to everyone but yourselves. Like I said, no self-awareness, low IQ.

Anyway I'm not an admin and the theme is European culture, not a forum for 'white people.' You may be aware that people can have interests and even undertake high-level studies in foreign cultures.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 12:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek-German
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    At first I was like

But then I was like

At first I was like

but then I was like

It's all so easy with you people. You're completely transparent to everyone but yourselves. Like I said, no self-awareness, low IQ.

Anyway I'm not an admin and the theme is European culture, not a forum for 'white people.' You may be aware that people can have interests and even undertake high-level studies in foreign cultures.
    Well, I guess I really shouldn't complain too much about you. Despite you being the equivalent of some misanthropic beta Euroboo you at least are self-aware enough to willfully segregate yourself from humanity in this forum, declaring it your home and all. Better you use your mental illness and extreme autism here instead of being dangerous as a criminal, lunatic scientist, pedophile, or however your kin gets the own rocks off otherwise. Could be worse (speaking in relative terms obviously).

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Well, I guess I really shouldn't complain too much about you. Despite you being the equivalent of some misanthropic beta Euroboo you at least are self-aware enough to willfully segregate yourself from humanity in this forum, declaring it your home and all. Better you use your mental illness and extreme autism here instead of being dangerous as a criminal, lunatic scientist, pedophile, or however your kin gets the own rocks off otherwise. Could be worse (speaking in relative terms obviously).
    Kek, completely unable to respond to me easily proving your hypocrisy, but you can't help yourself, you just have to say something - so it's another attempt just insult me.

It's taken you 6 or 7 posts of just saying 'you're a Jew' in the hope I'll suddenly take offence, but finally you've taken my advice and gone personal, good effort! However, as you are, as previously discussed, low-IQ, the only thing you know about me is I have 30k posts here. That's not enough for an insult so we've gone back to 'Jew' and now we're adding funny nonsense like 'Jews are lunatic scientists' (which is tbf genuinely quite funny) to sort of flesh out the insult and make it look a bit more weighty. Obviously you'd have to have your type of worldview and child mentality/emotional intelligence to actually take offence at it, but it's a start.

(I don't know why you're calling me a misanthrope, though, I'm not the one with a hate-boner for 90% of the global population. More examples of your lack of self-awareness)
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,902
    Given: 16,902

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafael Passoni View Post
    it's VERY important to learn soon as possible that gay people and transgender people exists ans are NORMAL people. What they want to change in schools is provide them early sexual education, nothing wrong about it.
    It is by all defintions not normal, it differs from the norm.
    Therefore does not deserve to be displayed as anything but abnormal.

stay away from kids
    I dont diss you personally by that

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek-German
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Kek, completely unable to respond to me easily proving your hypocrisy, but you can't help yourself, you just have to say something - so it's another attempt just insult me.

It's taken you 6 or 7 posts of just saying 'you're a Jew' in the hope I'll suddenly take offence, but finally you've taken my advice and gone personal, good effort! However, as you are, as previously discussed, low-IQ, the only thing you know about me is I have 30k posts here. That's not enough for an insult so we've gone back to 'Jew' and now we're adding funny nonsense like 'Jews are lunatic scientists' (which is tbf genuinely quite funny) to sort of flesh out the insult and make it look a bit more weighty. Obviously you'd have to have your type of worldview and child mentality/emotional intelligence to actually take offence at it, but it's a start.

(I don't know why you're calling me a misanthrope, though, I'm not the one with a hate-boner for 90% of the global population. More examples of your lack of self-awareness)
    Because I don't play your cringy pilpul games, there is really just nothing there as per usual. It shows that you have zero contact with people outside, inorganically pulling off some weird script of how to deal with people who offend you, unfortunately for you, doesn't work with people out in the real world, only other equally mad-typing weirdo forum trolls who take everything personally. It is hardly personal though, it's just how your ilk is and argues, you can't help yourself and thus I am willing to forgive you. The trope of the do-gooder Jew in the end btw is really hilarious though, made me laugh out loud btw. Thanks for that.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

2 Not allowed!

They're mentally ill individuals who are victims of a sick society. I pity them more than anything.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Because I don't play your cringy pilpul games, there is really just nothing there as per usual. It shows that you have zero contact with people outside, inorganically pulling off some weird script of how to deal with people who offend you, unfortunately for you, doesn't work with people out in the real world, only other equally mad-typing weirdo forum trolls who take everything personally. It is hardly personal though, it's just how your ilk is and argues, you can't help yourself and thus I am willing to forgive you. The trope of the do-gooder Jew in the end btw is really hilarious though, made me laugh out loud btw. Thanks for that.
    It's great that you can go from 'detesting me' to 'forgiving me' within two posts, I'm sure that's sincere and you're not actually still very butthurt.

I'm not presenting as a do-gooder, it's just you actually are a misanthrope. So, whether or not I'm a misanthrope, you are, again, mocking people for being what you yourself are. Happy to explain simple concepts to even simpler minds, just ask if you're confused next time.

If my responses seem practised it's because you're extremely basic. I don't need to reinvent the wheel to mock low-IQ antisemites (and most antisemites are low-IQ). As you point out, I've been on a European forum for 30k posts. Do you really think I haven't encountered anyone who thinks they know what pilpul means before? Come on. Show a teeny, tiny bit of self-awareness.

As for my social life, I, unlike you, am a very open book on this forum, I have scores of members on socials and I've met dozens IRL, including Hithaeglir just this month. Ask them about my IRL existence if you want - I on the other hand am happy to pick you apart for what you actually write, rather than desperately making baseless speculations that any established members, who actually know me, could easily tell you are pathetic barrel-scraping. Although, again, even if they were true, they wouldn't make you correct.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,237
    Given: 15,994

4 Not allowed!

When it comes to sports I’m against them competing outside their biological gender. Also, it is completely understandable for someone to not want to date a transgender. I find it pathetic that society is starting to shame others and label them as transphobic or whatever the hell if they’re not open to dating them.

Other than that, if they don’t bother me, I won’t be bothered by them.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek-German
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's great that you can go from 'detesting me' to 'forgiving me' within two posts, I'm sure that's sincere and you're not actually still very butthurt.

I'm not presenting as a do-gooder, it's just you actually are a misanthrope. So, whether or not I'm a misanthrope, you are, again, mocking people for being what you yourself are. Happy to explain simple concepts to even simpler minds, just ask if you're confused next time.

If my responses seem practised it's because you're extremely basic. I don't need to reinvent the wheel to mock low-IQ antisemites (and most antisemites are low-IQ). As you point out, I've been on a European forum for 30k posts. Do you really think I haven't encountered anyone who thinks they know what pilpul means before? Come on. Show a teeny, tiny bit of self-awareness.

As for my social life, I, unlike you, am a very open book on this forum, I have scores of members on socials and I've met dozens IRL, including Hithaeglir just this month. Ask them about my IRL existence if you want - I on the other hand am happy to pick you apart for what you actually write, rather than desperately making baseless speculations that any established members, who actually know me, could easily tell you are pathetic barrel-scraping. Although, again, even if they were true, they wouldn't make you correct.
    There is something as the collective and individual level when making judgments. You just cannot help yourself and I am willing to acknowledge this genetic debt.

Nice try, I am not the one who wants to nuke the Iranians or who is settling on stolen land. It is just pattern recognition.

And? You're doing it, that's it. Many fancy words and hairsplitting, as expected.

"Guyz look, I am meeting with other edgelords" - the post. Cringe.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is something as the collective and individual level when making judgments. You just cannot help yourself and I am willing to acknowledge this genetic debt.

Nice try, I am not the one who wants to nuke the Iranians or who is settling on stolen land. It is just pattern recognition.

And? You're doing it, that's it. Many fancy words and hairsplitting, as expected.

"Guyz look, I am meeting with other edgelords" - the post. Cringe.
    1) It's pretty evident you were using the second person singular both times, nice try though.
    2) I've never done either or advocated for either. More speculation? no, I think this is more 'JEW!'
    3) No, pilpul is classic religtard 'here's how this obvious contradiction is not a contradiction.' I'm not doing that about religion or anything else.
    4) Again, a complete lack of self awareness with you calling anyone else an 'edgelord.'

Didn't you say you were 'done' 6 posts ago?

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information