53 29.44%
  • If they don't cut their penis off

6 3.33%
  • If they don't implant boobs and and cut penis off

5 2.78%
  • Totally disgusting

45 25.00%
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone against Transgender (sex change )?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,232
    Given: 15,993

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Transgenders might not be welcome here, but at least I am.
    What’s done in darkness will come to light

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    Slightly off topic. "Jarod" is actually an Indian and he's complaining white girls don't find him attractive so they must be racist.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/lifes...-it-worse.html
    Yes racial preferences exist and that’s also okay. Obviously race has never bothered me when it comes to dating but I understand those who prefer purity and stay within their own. I feel like that should be up to that person and no one should bother them on it.
    Last edited by Celestia; 08-01-2021 at 12:07 AM.

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

2 Not allowed!

Transgender people are neurologically divergent in relation to their biological gender, male brains in female bodies, and female brains in male bodies. I would say that this is a pretty harsh fate, they deserve our compassion.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780G mit Tapatalk

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

0 Not allowed!

1) That's evident, note how I cut out poor grammar on previous quotes from you to make my point clear. Slightly better English than de Burgh, though, who is supposedly a first-language speaker. Still, you can't hide behind your shit English - it was clear what you meant, stop with the 'pilpul.'
    2) I don't think Israel has used one in anger and I would be shocked if they actually nuked anyone. Plenty of countries have nuclear capable submarines without actually intending to nuke anyone.
    3) Name a single example.
    4) Again, I'm making a personal comment about how you are an edgelord, which you obviously are by any definition. As a counter-point, you are making a general comment about how, idk, antisemitism exists. Isn't this whole thread your attempt to prove you're not low-IQ? Come on bro.
    5) first half: sure, jan. Second half: I don't understand, please rephrase.
    Looks like someone got their "feefees" hurt, eh Mr.Longbowman?
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Looks like someone got their "feefees" hurt, eh Mr.Longbowman?
    Why, because I referenced your terrible English in a conversation with your alt account? Sure, my feelings are hurt.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    12-21-2022 @ 06:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    American
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 40

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleitus View Post
    Transgender people are neurologically divergent in relation to their biological gender, male brains in female bodies, and female brains in male bodies. I would say that this is a pretty harsh fate, they deserve our compassion.

They definitely deserve compassion - it's a sad thing to go through. For some reason many people feel that making fun of people with mental disorders, like transgenderism, is cool or edgy or something, when it's actually really disgusting and cringeworthy.

Last Online
    02-21-2023 @ 12:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek-German
    Country
    Austria
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

1) That's evident, note how I cut out poor grammar on previous quotes from you to make my point clear. Slightly better English than de Burgh, though, who is supposedly a first-language speaker. Still, you can't hide behind your shit English - it was clear what you meant, stop with the 'pilpul.'
    2) I don't think Israel has used one in anger and I would be shocked if they actually nuked anyone. Plenty of countries have nuclear capable submarines without actually intending to nuke anyone.
    3) Name a single example.
    4) Again, I'm making a personal comment about how you are an edgelord, which you obviously are by any definition. As a counter-point, you are making a general comment about how, idk, antisemitism exists. Isn't this whole thread your attempt to prove you're not low-IQ? Come on bro.
    5) first half: sure, jan. Second half: I don't understand, please rephrase.
    1) Don't care, as previously mentioned. It is enough to get done what is necessary. Cut the LARP though, you're not British grammar-Ashke-Nazi.

2) No, they most certainly just want to showcase them and won't ever do anything evil. Absolutely not, full pinky swear. Just like you aren't right now on a conventional level to civilians. My sides.

3) Your entire argument style specifically in that blog-post tier-one earlier and funniest of all autistically going through the thread just to dislike my comments from even hours earlier. Yes, that control panel shows the time of the dislikes lol

4) I am not the one here who makes 30k+ posts on a forum about ethno-racial groups I do not belong to. That's called obsession and that's peak edgelord. As bad as this Slav a few days ago with his obsession with these poor Asian women.
    You're trying to forcibly frame it as fringe minority opinion worldwide, which it hardly is. Not majority either since most people will decide to fence-sit, but not the small minority on an international level you desperately try to frame it as either. Also funny how you like to larp as a humanist and then continuously bring this IQ stuff up. Arent all people innately valuable or what, or how was that earlier about me supposedly hating 90% of the people because of a tongue-in-the-cheek comment, Einstein?

5) Long story short: You know nothing Jon Shlomo

I have to go to bed now. Write some angry, edgy reply full of seething, I know deep down you want nothing more than that

Last Online
    02-15-2022 @ 09:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Troll
    Ethnicity
    Troll to
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    Bot
    Politics
    Based
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,160
    Given: 893

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ManVsBear View Post
    They definitely deserve compassion - it's a sad thing to go through. For some reason many people feel that making fun of people with mental disorders, like transgenderism, is cool or edgy or something, when it's actually really disgusting and cringeworthy.
    It's not a mental disorder, but rather a neurological misdevelopment during crucial stages of fetal brain development specifically in the time where sexual dimorphism related to brain structure happens. But i totally agree with you.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Inselaffe
    Country
    New Zealand
    Y-DNA
    R-U106
    mtDNA
    HV18
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,648
    Given: 10,377

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestia View Post
    Yes racial preferences exist and that’s also okay. Obviously race has never bothered me when it comes to dating but I understand those whom prefer purity and stay within their own. I feel like that should be up to that person and no one should bother them on it.
    Racial purity doesn't cross my mind much. For me and mine, it is more about looking like those in the past and the present. I have mixed race nieces and nephews. Some very good looking children, however, they don't look particularly like anyone and ultimately, as they've come into adulthood, they end up chosing the culture they feel represents their look. And mostly, it isn't mine nor my families. Even though they've been brought up as "us". I never expected this to happen.
    Nine out of ten concerns are completely unfounded.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Cajun
    Ancestry
    Anglo Cajun
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Yesno View Post
    Racial purity doesn't cross my mind much. For me and mine, it is more about looking like those in the past and the present. I have mixed race nieces and nephews. Some very good looking children, however, they don't look particularly like anyone and ultimately, as they've come into adulthood, they end up chosing the culture they feel represents their look. And mostly, it isn't mine nor my families. Even though they've been brought up as "us". I never expected this to happen.
    Humans are visual species, they will always identify with those they look closest to despite their upbringing especially if the culture of both parents are primarily similar (same language, religion, etc) Despite growing up in an Anglo-dominated area in Texas, I've always identified with Cajuns more for this same exact reason.

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information