View Poll Results: Should Turks and Kurds unite?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but NOT under the flag of Islam

    6 27.27%
  • No, they should continue their war

    12 54.55%
  • Yes, under the flag of Islam

    4 18.18%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Should Turks and Kurds unite under one flag?

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    05-10-2015 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Trojan-Dardanian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Religion
    Sun Worship
    Gender
    Posts
    3,105
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 937/161
    Given: 1,577/468

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAsian View Post
    Kurds deserve their own country craved out of Turkey as well as kurdish region of neighbor countries
    I do agree with this. Kurds should have their own country formed in territories of countries where they are located. They don't have to united with anyone.


  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Gender
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,091/369
    Given: 6,892/179

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Better having a country on their own now (with Southeastern part of Turkey as new Kurdistan), than take over whole Turkey in less than 50 year period demographically.......Let Turks choose which one fits 'em better.

  3. #13
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Gender
    Posts
    11,210
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,290/892
    Given: 75/60

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    Overwhelming majority of Turks don't have any Kurdish ancestry or any sort of genetical components/bone structure similarity.

    However most of Turkey's Kurds have some Turk ancestry at various levels as a result of Turkmen tribes having immigrated there 1000 years ago.

    Kurds are typically Iranid, like Persians.

    Turks are typically Turanid and other components coming from Central Asia (like Pamirids or Asiatic Alpines).

    Turkey=
    35% Dinaricized Mediterraneans ( Greek colonists)

    20% Mediterraneans ( Aegean coast, greek colonists)

    25% Irano-Afghans ( eastern Turkey, Kurds )

    20% Turanids ( original semi-oriental Turkics, inhabits continental parts of central Anatolia one of them being region around Konya )= 35% D.M./ 25% I.A./ 20% Med./ 20% T.
    -East Mediterranean or Pontid subrace (Black Sea coast of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria; Aegean coasts of Greece and Turkey)

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Online
    02-21-2014 @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    Ramat Hasharon.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ashina
    Ancestry
    Oghuz
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    overall Turanid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    1,498
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 684/667
    Given: 79/36

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Turkey=
    35% Dinaricized Mediterraneans ( Greek colonists)

    20% Mediterraneans ( Aegean coast, greek colonists)

    25% Irano-Afghans ( eastern Turkey, Kurds )

    20% Turanids ( original semi-oriental Turkics, inhabits continental parts of central Anatolia one of them being region around Konya )= 35% D.M./ 25% I.A./ 20% Med./ 20% T.
    -East Mediterranean or Pontid subrace (Black Sea coast of Ukraine, Romania and Bulgaria; Aegean coasts of Greece and Turkey)
    It's early 20th century propaganda, to 'Caucasoid-wash' the Secular Republic of Mustafa Kemal.

    According to these BS stats (posing Turks as Med or Dinaro-Meds), Turks should be looking like Spaniards, Italians or Greeks.
    Anyone today knows it's not the case.

    Reality:
    Turanid-(Asiatic) Alpinid-Pamirid: 50-60% (true ethnic Turks + Crimean Tatar settlers).
    Dinarics/Dinaricized Meds: 20% or so (Greek converts, Albanians, ...).
    Armenoid/Iranid: 25% (Kurds, Eastern Anatolians, ..).
    Few other elements like Arabids (Arabs), some Bosnian Pontids or so, etc etc..

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Online
    02-10-2014 @ 11:22 PM
    Location
    Desert Steppe
    Meta-Ethnicity
    African
    Ethnicity
    Reheboster basters
    Ancestry
    Namibian Tribesmen
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid-Congoid
    Politics
    Zion
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 124/122
    Given: 144/167

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Turks are northeurasian, kurds are iranic, no relation at all

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Gender
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,091/369
    Given: 6,892/179

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    It's early 20th century propaganda, to 'Caucasoid-wash' the Secular Republic of Mustafa Kemal.

    According to these BS stats (posing Turks as Med or Dinaro-Meds), Turks should be looking like Spaniards, Italians or Greeks.
    Anyone today knows it's not the case.

    Reality:
    Turanid-(Asiatic) Alpinid-Pamirid: 50-60% (true ethnic Turks + Crimean Tatar settlers).
    Dinarics/Dinaricized Meds: 20% or so (Greek converts, Albanians, ...).
    Armenoid/Iranid: 25% (Kurds, Eastern Anatolians, ..).
    Few other elements like Arabids (Arabs), some Bosnian Pontids or so, etc etc..
    Turanid (Asiatic element) is less in Modern Turkey nowadays because of massive migration and assimilation policy which took place in Turkey from Balkans in 19th and 20th.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    09-11-2014 @ 09:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Posts
    293
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 82/101
    Given: 29/20

    -2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Turanid (Asiatic element) is less in Modern Turkey nowadays because of massive migration and assimilation policy which took place in Turkey from Balkans in 19th and 20th.
    Asiatic element is also less in Türkmenistan who are Oghuz Türks just like that, other Turkics are heavily mixed with mongols so stop this bullshit that every non-asian is not Türk! Even the ones in china who are mixed with mongols plus chinese have R1a R1b and J in big amounts

  8. #18
    Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    StonyArabia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    08-11-2019 @ 07:07 PM
    Location
    Oman
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    23,082
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12,842/1,248
    Given: 12,943/824

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meralodem View Post
    And we should send back all the Kürts in the west and invade North Iraq cause it is the land of Türkmens plus move the other Kürts in North Iran cause they were lately put there by persian to assimilate plus to create conflict with the local Türks plus we should annex the Turkish lands whichstayed in bulgaria and greece and get Crimea from Ukraine and Dobruca from Romania ......... but first we should do it by going to the people referendum to the local people, I am sure the Türkmens will want to be a part of Turkey but not sure majority of Kürts want to be seperated from Turkey
    Turkmens are probably the least native to Northen Iraq. Northen Iraq is really Assyrian some of whom Arabized. Also it's a multi-ethnic region.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975


    One nation and one destiny



  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Gender
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,091/369
    Given: 6,892/179

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meralodem View Post
    Asiatic element is also less in Türkmenistan who are Oghuz Türks just like that, other Turkics are heavily mixed with mongols so stop this bullshit that every non-asian is not Türk! Even the ones in china who are mixed with mongols plus chinese have R1a R1b and J in big amounts
    Calm down sweety I didn't say anything to offend you, I'm just saying Turanid is definitively far less than 50% in general population...I'm not judging here who is turk or who isn't, as matter of fact those Balkan migrants (majority Albanians) are more hardcore Turks than turanid themselves so can't understand what did you see wrong in my post.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    09-11-2014 @ 09:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Posts
    293
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 82/101
    Given: 29/20

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    Turkmens are probably the least native to Northen Iraq. Northen Iraq is really Assyrian some of whom Arabized. Also it's a multi-ethnic region.
    Hard for you to believe but Arabs are foreigner in the north, Türkmen history goes way before Ottomans, they built and had their own cities and there are ancient Turkic signs there too like clan tamgas

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 621
    Last Post: 04-05-2019, 12:05 AM
  2. Are Armenians closer to Kurds or to Turks?
    By Bozkurt_Karabash in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 09-26-2017, 12:55 AM
  3. Can Turks and Kurds Live Together
    By denz in forum Türkiye
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 06:14 PM
  4. Which look more alike: Serbs to Turks or Greeks to Kurds
    By Dombra in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 11:37 PM
  5. Poles, Serbs, Turks, Kurds and Armenians. (choice)
    By SKYNET in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 10:29 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •