Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,733
    Given: 1,269

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Acquisitor View Post
    its not their fault though, its the fault of the society which allows such things to happen. Strip them off any aid, and make conscription obligatory. If there are massive protests, use force armed with non lethal weapons to suppress them. The longer this problem is ignored, the more difficult it will be to solve in the future.. the future of the country depends on it. The fact that the current government is failing to push through harsher policies towards Haredim means that the government is simply a bunch of power horny narcissists.
    I agree, the current government is too reluctant to settle this potential crisis, out of sheer worry that if they do the Haredim will likely exercise their influence to bring down Bibi. I've spoken to secular Israelis who feel Israel is now becoming a theocracy, and they fear nothing is likely to change, even if protest movements occur. Bibi's too worried about his image to do anything. Yair Lapid, and his party Yesh Atid are a reflection of this, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Female members had better get scared and run for their heads because Gigolo's micropenis grew by another micrometre and is going to penetrate your uterus and is gonna tear off your falopian tubes, go Gigolo!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Russian, Jew, Polish, Serbian, Yakut, Finn.
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,877
    Given: 3,578

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barberis12 View Post
    I agree, the current government is too reluctant to settle this potential crisis, out of sheer worry that if they do the Haredim will likely exercise their influence to bring down Bibi. I've spoken to secular Israelis who feel Israel is now becoming a theocracy, and they fear nothing is likely to change, even if protest movements occur. Bibi's too worried about his image to do anything. Yair Lapid, and his party Yesh Atid are a reflection of this, no?
    I dont trust them either.

Israel is deteriorating imo, from the inside, the rotten apples have to be removed or they will decontaminate the surroundings and force the entire structure to collapse sooner or later.

Last Online
    05-01-2015 @ 10:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Hellenic, Semitic, Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ubermensch
    Ancestry
    Judea, Kavkaz, Utopia, Londonium, Manchuria, Sumeria
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I dont trust them either.

Israel is deteriorating imo, from the inside, the rotten apples have to be removed or they will decontaminate the surroundings and force the entire structure to collapse sooner or later.
    Why don't you trust them? They see fairly clean and pragmatic.
    Israel is going to survive this troublesome period, provided Bibi gets his priorities straight .
    Female members had better get scared and run for their heads because Gigolo's micropenis grew by another micrometre and is going to penetrate your uterus and is gonna tear off your falopian tubes, go Gigolo!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Why don't you trust them? They see fairly clean and pragmatic.
    Israel is going to survive this troublesome period, provided Bibi gets his priorities straight .
    they are politicians who want power, so sounding clean and pragmatic is one thing, being so is different.

I'd like to see Lieberman in the PM office, yes its quite radical but still.. for some reason my "gut" is telling me that he could be a great PM.

Last Online
    10-21-2021 @ 07:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Terrarian
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,303
    Given: 2,746

1 Not allowed!

Acquisitor, would you make your own religion/cult if it created a lot of profit?

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."
    - L. Ron Hubbard (creator of the Scientology Church)

Rojava

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet View Post
    That's what Commies think between others, bro

And they hate Jews. That's why you see North Koreans, Chinese, Russians, Cubans, Venezuelan Chavezists supporting Iran against holy Israel.

They believe that as long as Jews won't be erased, no Communal lifestyle can be set up.
    Commies view in Jews a drug-inventing, dangerous people. They refer to Jews as "global capitalism".

Actually Jews invented Communism, but it got out of control later, the drug.

Judaism isn't in decline. Pretty much the other way around.
    You had 200 religious maximum, when Israel was founded.
    Now you have entire neighborhoods making Techuva (repent) in Israel and adopting Kosherite ways.
    Gays and Liberals are leaving Jerusalem for Tel Aviv. Women who dare to sit next to men in Jerusalem public transports are beaten up.

You had even Jewish women in Burqa around Beyt Shemesh.
    Rabbis defeated Secular mainstreamers.

Actually, Wadaad is right.
    Judaism and Islam are thriving. Christianity experiences more difficult times, out of the three.
    where did you get this from? Karl Marx was never a Jew

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Furnace View Post
    Acquisitor, would you make your own religion/cult if it created a lot of profit?

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion."
    - L. Ron Hubbard (creator of the Scientology Church)
    yes, its called having your own company. that could be my own religion. I do have a small business but its too small to qualify as such, yet it receives most of my attention.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ubermensch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

they are politicians who want power, so sounding clean and pragmatic is one thing, being so is different.

I'd like to see Lieberman in the PM office, yes its quite radical but still.. for some reason my "gut" is telling me that he could be a great PM.
    Of course they'll make false promises, but I do feel they're sincere in a lot of what they say.
    Avigor Liebermann isn't as bad as everyone proclaims him to be. BTW, what do you think of the current Aliyah laws? I could actually convert to Judaism, which would be easier for me than most, then move to Israel. With born Jews and converts, I think Israel should only accept those who will contribute to the economy. A lot of Sudanese immigrants are converting now to stay

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Belgium
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Of course they'll make false promises, but I do feel they're sincere in a lot of what they say.
    Avigor Liebermann isn't as bad as everyone proclaims him to be. BTW, what do you think of the current Aliyah laws? I could actually convert to Judaism, which would be easier for me than most, then move to Israel. With born Jews and converts, I think Israel should only accept those who will contribute to the economy. A lot of Sudanese immigrants are converting now to stay
    the stick of Aliyah has two ends one of which you have mentioned: those Sudanese infiltrators are useless imo. whats the added value to the society if they stay ? Also, Israel is a tiny nation, and its getting overpopulated. Look at Gaza, Israel could become something similar in xx years. A severely overpopulated place can only survive thanks to very high end hightech economy, where the country can afford to import nearly everything from food to other commodities.

On another hand, the more high educated people move in the better for the country.

Why would you want to live there anyway ? Based on ideology only ? It's a very mixed place, and its not anywhere near as nice as the United Kingdom, and I have been to both ofc..

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ubermensch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    City of London
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Politics
    Neo-classical liberalism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

the stick of Aliyah has two ends one of which you have mentioned: those Sudanese infiltrators are useless imo. whats the added value to the society if they stay ? Also, Israel is a tiny nation, and its getting overpopulated. Look at Gaza, Israel could become something similar in xx years. A severely overpopulated place can only survive thanks to very high end hightech economy, where the country can afford to import nearly everything from food to other commodities.

On another hand, the more high educated people move in the better for the country.

Why would you want to live there anyway ? Based on ideology only ? It's a very mixed place, and its not anywhere near as nice as the United Kingdom, and I have been to both ofc..
    Israel is certainly an economy focused on the Quaternary sector, and this has afforded it many benefits. The main reason for a possible overpopulation would be the Haredi's high birth rate. The Sudanese immigrants should be deported, regardless of whether they'll convert, as they'll be a drain on Israeli society. A lot of converts in the UK are professionals anyway so they'll have a positive impact.
    My mother lived in Israel, albeit as a Christian in Nazareth, for a short while. She loved it. It's a interesting country, to say the least, with a very mixed culture though AJs are the main crux. It's a pity I can't convert straight away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information