Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Wood elf + pixie and nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,112
    Given: 2,045

9 Not allowed!

Default My Paranormal/Weird Experience

I've only experienced two unexplainable weird events in my life.

One time I was getting ready to get into the shower and before I stepped in things like a razor and soap were being thrown out of the shower. I was 14. It creeped me out so bad, I did not take a shower and had to leave the house.

Three years later I was having an argument with my husband who was my boyfriend at the time. We were in the living room and we were both sitting across the room from eachother. I was yelling pretty bad and he was not. Then the pillar candle that was on a table across from us kind of flew/fell to the middle of the room. That quieted the argument and we were both pretty creeped out.

I don't know how these things could have moved so far by themselves.

Novella like black cock up her ass and smiles.
    Last Online
    03-14-2015 @ 04:33 AM
    Country
    South Africa
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 642
    Given: 189

8 Not allowed!

When my uncle was young and he would try to sleep at night he'd hear a group of people by his bed clapping their hands and praising him.

My aunt saw a black dog standing by her bed that just suddenly disappeared.

Another aunt was once slapped in the face by an invisible hand in her home.

Another person came out of the shower and walked in to the living room. There was a man standing there in a blue suit just grinning at her. He only appeared from the waist up and had no legs. She screamed and it vanished.

When my aunts and uncles were growing up there was one day when all the dishes, etc., in the dining room sounded like they came crashing down and breaking on the floor. Lots of noise coming from the dining room. They ran to check and everything was perfect. They lived in a quiet village.

* I can't confirm any of the above.

Once when I was 17, and trying to fall asleep, the room, which was already dark, got even darker like a thick black fog. I felt a sudden fear and felt something watching me. I felt like I was poked/pushed on the left side of my head sort of as if by one or two fingers. I started praying and it went away. Suddenly I felt an intense calm and the fear was completely gone. I had one of the best nights of sleep in my life and I actually fell asleep on my back, which is something I can rarely ever do. I don't know what it was but now I suspect sleep paralysis, which I didn't experience for a long time but suddenly happened again many years later (about 3 times) all within a period of six months. This time I didn't pray but started cursing. It went away. Hasn't happened again since.

I have other stories but they're not coming to me now.

beep
    Last edited by bot; 01-17-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-29-2014 @ 08:52 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Wood elf + pixie and nymph influences
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,112
    Given: 2,045

8 Not allowed!

I have one more story I forgot about. Maybe it was sleep paralysis. I was 5 and lived in southern CA where I'd experienced earthquakes. One morning I woke up very early to what I thought was an earthquake, my bed was shaking pretty violently. I cried for my mom, but she did not hear me. I felt very afraid and tried forcing myself to go back to sleep. I remember at that point looking at my door, and seeing a dark figure. I squeezed my eyes tight shut because I was afraid. I opened my eyes again and saw more dark figures at the door. I then tried to force myself asleep again and then some time later woke up and ran to my moms room. She said she had been reading in her bed and felt no earthquake.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-22-2014 @ 04:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bot View Post
    Once when I was 17, and trying to fall asleep, the room, which was already dark, got even darker like a thick black fog. I felt a sudden fear and felt something watching me. I felt like I was poked/pushed on the left side of my head sort of as if by one or two fingers. I started praying and it went away. Suddenly I felt an intense calm and the fear was completely gone. I had one of the best nights of sleep in my life and I actually fell asleep on my back, which is something I can rarely ever do. I don't know what it was but now I suspect sleep paralysis, which I didn't experience for a long time but suddenly happened again many years later (about 3 times) all within a period of six months. This time I didn't pray but started cursing. It went away. Hasn't happened again since.

I have other stories but they're not coming to me now.
    Praise Jesus.

I've never been bothered by spirits. Praise Jesus. Spirits are atheists and animalists who have died. They don't know they are dead. When Aurora was attacked in her shower, the spirit thought she was the one attacking. It defended itself like anyone would.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

1 Not allowed!

I have never really experienced anything really paranormal or anything like that but I still find these phenomena interesting and I believe that many of them are probably true. There are other dimensions and such in our universe and I keep an open mind.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

5 Not allowed!

i did experience one, just once, i think i was 7 at the time, i woke to a piercing pain in my back when i was sleeping, i woke and turned the lights on and stood in the hallway and all i could see was a shadow of an arm with a finger going up from my bed from the wall and a finger into where i was sleeping, i tried to copy it and turned the lights on and off and it didnt go away.

it was basically the shadow of an arm under my bed that poked into my back, it was so weird.

after that happened i got very very edgy with firearms and got very violent.

weird experience

Banned
    Last Online
    01-22-2014 @ 04:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxman View Post
    I have never really experienced anything really paranormal or anything like that but I still find these phenomena interesting and I believe that many of them are probably true. There are other dimensions and such in our universe and I keep an open mind.
    Sometimes they're not spirits but people who have time slipped.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euro-Mutt
    Ethnicity
    European-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    U5b2
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,058
    Given: 5,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MayDay View Post
    Sometimes they're not spirits but people who have time slipped.
    People who have time slipped?

Last Online
    10-20-2014 @ 09:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosnian Croat
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 416
    Given: 626

0 Not allowed!

Yes, that's rather strange.. Ghosts become attached to you if you ever visit a "haunted" location, and you bond a connection with them.

Last Online
    03-28-2018 @ 05:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Czarnian
    Politics
    IRON PILL
    Hero
    Diogenes of Sinope
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,011
    Given: 33,403

7 Not allowed!

I have sleep paralysis almost every night, i'm sort of 'used' to the experiences. I've experienced everything, from succubus to aliens. Last experience I had was that I woke up at 10 am perhaps, opened my eyes and there was this gigantic bird biting my fingers, I could feel the pain and everything and felt very real (since I had a parrot and he used to bite), tried to move or scream to shun him away, but I couldn't, eventually it went away. Was kind of disturbing since the thing was deformed, had no feathers and he was gigantic as a plus.
    'It's time to chew ass' - Dick Kickem

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information