Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hindu sacrifice of 250,000 animals + Video (Graphic)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Pennsylvania Dutch
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

I don't understand, they killed a bunch of animals and it fed a bunch of people. How is that different from what goes on everyday in every industrialised nation in the world? They sacrificed those animals to their goddess instead of Ronald McDonald and Walmart.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Who cares. It isn't European. It isn't pertinent to Europe and it is not our right to judge other cultures, however unseemly or bloodthirsty it may seem.

Now if it was 250,000 animals sacrificed by Hindus in Suffolk, then we would have problems.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

It's more sickening that it was done in such a dirty manner. All those carcasses left to lie on the ground like that, yuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post
    Who cares. It isn't European. It isn't pertinent to Europe and it is not our right to judge other cultures, however unseemly or bloodthirsty it may seem.
    I disagree. For one thing, it is highly pertinent that our peoples at least KNOW how appallingly savage these foreigners are 'who just have a different skin colour'.
    For another, Europe is not in a vacuum, and can have an impact elsewhere. If we can prevent unnecessary barbarism, I think we should. Nepal must surely need certain things from us, and we should use our position to stop things like this.

Would you extend your principle to bearbaiting in Pakistan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ulfgrim View Post
    I don't understand, they killed a bunch of animals and it fed a bunch of people. How is that different from what goes on everyday in every industrialised nation in the world? They sacrificed those animals to their goddess instead of Ronald McDonald and Walmart.
    Did you not watch the video? Terrified calves stumbling around over the heads, bodies and gore of thousands of their fellows, just waiting to get the same themselves. I've never seen an abattoir quite like that...

The method of killing was however infinitely more humane than that used in kosher slaughterhouses I've seen videos of in the USA.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    For one thing, it is highly pertinent that our peoples at least KNOW how appallingly savage these foreigners are 'who just have a different skin colour'.
    I can't find fault with that logic. Indeed, on the Green Arrow it was said: "Different religions but same people really and they all seem to have a thing about blood and lopping heads off...*snip*...Of course all cultures are equal. And if you believe that you are barking mad."

My point was simply that we should not be too judgemental upon other cultures unless they affect our own on our own lands.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Cows getting the Hassan Chop! treatment en masse. Aren't cows supposed to be sacred to Hindus? Well, anyways, that's a holy hamburger pile.

Last Online
    06-24-2010 @ 02:59 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanoid
    Ethnicity
    Euro
    Ancestry
    Na'vi from Pandora
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Blue skinned w/ cat ears
    Politics
    Blue Pride World Wide
    Religion
    Skeptic?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MarcvSS... View Post
    In the muslim religion its all about the way of the kill. No anastetic, draining the blood slowly, cutting the meat whilest the animal is gasping for its last breath.
    It happens this way on small farms across Eastern Europe. I have witnessed and participated in the slaughter of animals in a similar fashion to 'halal' slaughter (no electrical stunning, sharp knife). It is not pleasant, but not unpleasant enough to keep me from enjoying the tasty rewards. All animal slaughter involves pain, anyone who is seriously concerned about whether or not their dinner felt pain should switch to vegetarianism. Concern about animal rights emerged in 19th century England in conjunction with other social reforms pushed by upper class busy-bodies, almost all of it aimed at controlling the 'vulgar' activities of working class people.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-13-2017 @ 01:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Great Britain & Ireland
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Yorkshire
    Y-DNA
    R1b?
    Taxonomy
    Borreby
    Politics
    Alt-Right
    Hero
    Gladstone
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    And Westerners stand above all this, I see. Everyone is very ahimsa in the West... Noone kills animals. LOL. We just sacrifice our own children, which is much better than what all these uncivilised folks are up to. :mmmm:
    Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    Quite, I don’t agree with sacrificing animals….humans, now there’s an idea, a few hung in the name of Odin, fashion a spear and all…..hmmm.

"The goddess needs blood,"

Superstition is a senseless fear of God; religion, the pious worship of God.
    Cicero
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcvSS... View Post
    Westeners kill to eat, plain and simple...

Some other cultures (like muslims) kill animals in act of religion. I see a big difference between the two.
    Specially how the animal is killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Ulfgrim View Post

Now if it was 250,000 animals sacrificed by Hindus in Suffolk, then we would have problems.
    I can't find fault with that logic. Indeed, on the Green Arrow it was said: "Different religions but same people really and they all seem to have a thing about blood and lopping heads off...*snip*...Of course all cultures are equal. And if you believe that you are barking mad."

My point was simply that we should not be too judgemental upon other cultures unless they affect our own on our own lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    Cows getting the Hassan Chop! treatment en masse. Aren't cows supposed to be sacred to Hindus? Well, anyways, that's a holy hamburger pile.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!