Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pure, Thoroughbred Neanderthals?

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    The idea that all "humanity" descended from black Afrikans is patently and obviously false.

The theory exists to appease postmodern liberals in their utopian belief that all humans were "created equal by God". There is no reason to believe the hypothesis otherwise.

I support multi-regional origin hypotheses. Neanderthal genes in European populations is unique.
    All africans have it too (thus proving multiregionalism) they just have less.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

wild gaelic savage
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-19-2016 @ 08:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic hybrid with disproportionate scandinavian phenotype for amount of ancestry
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian-American and Irish.
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, Frisia
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Leinster
    Taxonomy
    Borreby-Nordid / Keltik-Nordid
    Politics
    Tribal Anarchist
    Hero
    Avakkum
    Religion
    Christian.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,817
    Given: 867

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Weedman View Post
    this is stupid. There is not enough Neanderthal dna/ancestry in ANY person alive today at all, to have ANY influence or impact on their physical appearance what so ever, especially their facial features

or else all those white americans with 5% (roughly) or whatever native indian or african american dna would have subtle injun/afro-american features, which they dont

no matter how much neanderthal dna someone alive today has its still not even close to being enough to impact anything as far as their physical appearance goes at all, not even their skin or eye or hair color.

the first woman has more, somewhat alpignid influence IMO than neanderthal (?)

sometimes people on here should leave the classifying up to the real true anthropologists/scientists who actually know what they're doing, LOL
    actually, people often do have amerindian admixture visible in their faces.
    you just aren't used to seeing it.
    so you wouldn't know how to look.
    I'm looking for people like me, who are crazy, fun, and not afraid of life. and one day when I find them, we'll escape, we'll break out of the zoo.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-17-2017 @ 12:33 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bell Beaker ish
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    29/32 English, 2/32 Welsh, 1/32 Scottish
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    I-M253
    mtDNA
    U5a1b4
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,954
    Given: 11,022

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Unome View Post
    The idea that all "humanity" descended from black Afrikans is patently and obviously false.

The theory exists to appease postmodern liberals in their utopian belief that all humans were "created equal by God". There is no reason to believe the hypothesis otherwise.

I support multi-regional origin hypotheses. Neanderthal genes in European populations is unique.
    Well all human y-chromosomes found to date are descended from ones found only in Africa, that look to have been there a long time, same with mtDNA. Although there was some mtDNA found in Spain that is the ancestor of those African ones if i remember correctly, it's posted somewhere here on the forum. Although it does seem to be the case that it was more like in-out-in-out etc of Africa (and everywhere else), but in recent terms, Africa makes the most sense. But given that all Eurasians and near-easterners are admixed with other archaic homo, multiregionalism is somewhat correct. I think we will find out more about this over the next few decades and it's good to keep an open mind, but out

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Weedman View Post
    this is stupid. There is not enough Neanderthal dna/ancestry in ANY person alive today at all, to have ANY influence or impact on their physical appearance what so ever, especially their facial features

or else all those white americans with 5% (roughly) or whatever native indian or african american dna would have subtle injun/afro-american features, which they dont

no matter how much neanderthal dna someone alive today has its still not even close to being enough to impact anything as far as their physical appearance goes at all, not even their skin or eye or hair color.

the first woman has more, somewhat alpignid influence IMO than neanderthal (?)

sometimes people on here should leave the classifying up to the real true anthropologists/scientists who actually know what they're doing, LOL
    Completely wrong.
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson View Post
    Well all human y-chromosomes found to date are descended from ones found only in Africa, that look to have been there a long time, same with mtDNA. Although there was some mtDNA found in Spain that is the ancestor of those African ones if i remember correctly, it's posted somewhere here on the forum. Although it does seem to be the case that it was more like in-out-in-out etc of Africa (and everywhere else), but in recent terms, Africa makes the most sense. But given that all Eurasians and near-easterners are admixed with other archaic homo, multiregionalism is somewhat correct. I think we will find out more about this over the next few decades and it's good to keep an open mind, but out
    It doesn't mean anything, and there have been very few people with full y-dna scan which is the only way to test for it.

Quality Member
    Last Online
    07-02-2017 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Person of colour
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Arabid/North-Indid intermediate
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,491
    Given: 3,609

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Completely wrong.
    People think I am trolling with this post, even though I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post

Looks like German basketball player Dirk Nowitzki's long lost brother.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    People think I am trolling with this post, even though I'm not.
    Pretty much. The more 'nordid' people have rather neanderthal looking faces. And as you know they stumpy limbs (like my legs) come through not DNA but from epigenetics. Things get warm and bam, legs get longer.

Europeans are basically a combination of neanderthal and cromag with some loss of bone mass and brain size.

The biggest difference between africans and europeans is the genes europeans are fixed for which they don't have, which we now know mainly happened in last 20k years, and was due to evolution. That's also most the difference between us and neanderthals and we could speculate that there was also evolution between 90-20k years ago as well....

Last Online
    08-20-2015 @ 07:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Qwerty
    Country
    Bhutan
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 1,758

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    No, she's Georgian.

@Unome:
    I think neither of the women you posted has any particularly archaic Neandarthal-like features. If anyone, I think this guy is a bit closer... he is fully Euro but looks archaic enough to kinda resemble some 1/2-1/4 Aussie Aborigines that I've seen:
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...ting-phenotype
    I find it impossible to believe he is fully Euro, even if his family tree says it, there is such a thing as illegitimate kids.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TCDA1986 View Post
    I find it impossible to believe he is fully Euro, even if his family tree says it, there is such a thing as illegitimate kids.
    He might be fully of a european country in recent times but alpinid nose is not the same as negroid nose. Flares in the nostril like that don't come from europe and his nose does not point up even slightly it's just a rounded blob. So he probably has no muscle in his nose center...which means he has africam mix.

Last Online
    06-27-2014 @ 05:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    white
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 16

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxman View Post
    The red hair gene that Neanderthals had is different from the one that Homo Sapiens have.
    Neat

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information