Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Alnortedelsur Guide of the Different European Regions Ranked from” Lightest” to “Darkest”

Last Online
    Today @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,474
    Given: 36,886

8 Not allowed!

Default Alnortedelsur Guide of the Different European Regions Ranked from” Lightest” to “Darkest”

Given the never ending discussions on Apricity about what regions or countries are lighter compared to others, and which regions or countries are swarthier compared to others.

There are already some maps of Europe, intended to show the frequencies of light hair and light eyes in Europe. But those maps are so inaccurate and so made up by biased individuals, that I agree with many other people that those maps are NO more than outdated BULL SHIT, not worth to be taken seriously, and NOT scientific. So, I decided to do my own ranking.

I am not meaning with this ranking that my word is the “Absolute True” or anything like that. I could be slightly wrong in some of my statements when ranking certain regions compared to others, since I have not visited most European countries, except Spain and U.K., but I have some general culture, I have known personally and have seen on Internet and TV, different people from different European ethnicities, and I did this ranking with the best of my knowledge, basing some of it on my personal experience, and some of it on my general knowledge, and trying to be as accurate as I can. So, my ranking, rather to be intended to be “the Absolute True”, is intended to be my humble intent of guessing my own estimates regarding the degree of lightness in Europeans from north to south.

I also want to make clear that is very likely that the more East I go with my estimations, chances are that I can be more inaccurate, since I am less familiarized with Eastern Europeans when compared to western Europeans, and indeed, the more east I go, my estimations are more based on guessing, and less on detailed knowledge. But also, the more west I go, my accuracy increases, since I have a better knowledge of Western Europe, when comparing pigmentation of some human groups with others.

On my personal criteria to evaluate the degree of lightness of some Europeans human groups compared to others, I took into account NOT only the frequencies of skin color tones, but also the frequencies of hair color and eye colors.

I grouped the different European regions into seven degrees of lightness. There are seven concentric levels of “lightness” in the European map. These levels are laid from around the Baltic Basin (the lightest level, that I am going to designate as “Level 1”) down to the Southernmost Eastern Mediterranean Regions (the darker level, that I am going to designate as “Level 7”). I won’t give estimates of light and eye color frequencies, or skin tone types on every level, but just a ranking from lightest to darkest, and that’s it.

And I also want to make clear that even though populations from lighter levels are lighter when compared to populations from darker levels, this does NOT imply that EVERY person from a particular lighter level is supposed to be lighter than ANY person from a particular darker level, but just means that people from the lighter level are lighter as GROUP, ON AVERAGE, when compared to people from a darker level.

Any person with a minimum common sense should realize that there can be some light individuals from a darker human group B that individually are lighter than some individuals of a lighter human group A. As for example, some ethnic Iberians, as individuals, can be lighter than some ethnic British, independently from the fact that British Islanders, as human group, have higher frequency of blond people, higher frequency of paler skin tones, and higher frequency of light eyes when compared to Iberians.

This is my humble rough estimation:

Level 1 of lightness (The lightest Europeans): All European regions bordering the Baltic Sea, and Iceland. This includes all Scandinavian countries (Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark), the ex-soviet Baltic republics (Estonia, Lithonia, and Lithuania), Prussia, Belarus, Northern Poland, Northern Germany, some parts of Russia (mainly the closest areas to the Baltic Sea and to the Baltic Republics), and probably Netherlands as well.

Level 2 of lightness: This includes British Islands, Northern France, Belgium, Switzerland, Southern Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Southern Poland, most of Ukraine (exception made of southern coastal regions along the Black Sea), and probably central Russia (From Moscow to Volgograd).

Level 3 of lightness: This includes Southern Russia (South of Volgograd), Southernmost Ukraine (the coastal southern regions of Ukraine), Moldavia, most of Romania (without including Bucharest), Northern Serbia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Inner Croatia (the non-Mediterranean region of this country), Slovenia, Most of Northern Italy (including Friuli Venetia Giulia, Veneto, Alto Adige, Lombardi, Piedmont and Vall d’Aosta), most of the Southern half of France (exception made of the province of Alpes Cote d'Azur, Languedoc, and Corsica),-this includes the French departments of Rhone Alpes, Auvergne, Limousin, Paitou Charentes, Midi Pyrenees, and Aquitaine-, some Northern Spaniard regions (Aragon, Navarra, La Rioja, Basque Country, Cantabria, Asturias, Galicia and Castilla-Leon) and Northern Portugal.

Level 4 of lightness: South and southeastern Romania (Bucharest included), Northern and northwestern Bulgaria, southern Serbia, coastal Adriatic parts of Croatia, and Northern Albania, The Northernmost region of Central Italy (Toscana), and the two southernmost regions of Northern Italy (Liguria and Emilia Romagna), the three Mediterranean coastal regions of Southern France (province of Alpes Cote d'Azur, Languedoc, and Corsica), the Catalonian countries in Spain (Catalonia, Valencia, Balearic Islands), Castilla-La Mancha, and the Madrid Comunity, in Spain too, and Central Portugal (including Lisbon).

Level 5 of lightness: Southern and Eastern Bulgaria, Southern Albania, Macedonia, probably the northernmost regions of continental Greece (East Macedonia, Central Macedonia, West Macedonia, Thessaly and Epirus), central Italy (including Lazio, Abruzzi, Umbria and Marche), and southernmost regions of the Iberian Peninsula (Murcia, Andalusia, Extremadura and Southern Portugal).

Level 6: The southernmost part of the Italian Peninsula (exception made of Calabria) -including Molise, Campania, Basilicata, and Puglia-, Sardinia (Italy), the southern half of Continental Greece, including Attica, Central Greece, West Greece, the Peloponnese, and Ionian Islands (Greece).

Level 7 (The Darkest European regions): The Southernmost Italian regions (Sicilia and Calabria), Malta, Greek Islands and Cyprus.

I invite you all to give your opinion.

Do you agree to how I grouped Europeans according to their level of lightness??

Is there something on my scheme that you would correct??

Would you add more or less levels??

Please give your own suggestions of what it should be changed from my scheme.

Thank you
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 01-30-2014 at 01:05 AM.

Last Online
    02-18-2014 @ 06:15 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Charles Dance like
    Ethnicity
    Mordorese
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    IJ
    Taxonomy
    Corded
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 56

4 Not allowed!

Iberia is 5-7 level.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-03-2015 @ 05:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,564
    Given: 5,232

6 Not allowed!

Emilia Romagna is not Central Italy, Marche,Umbria and Lazio yes, and i doubt they have the same pigmentaton of Andalusia.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Colonial Virginia + Central and Eastern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Nullifier
    Hero
    John C. Calhoun
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,110
    Given: 11,127

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, makes sense.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Charles Dance like
    Ethnicity
    Mordorese
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    IJ
    Taxonomy
    Corded
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhett Butler View Post
    Yeah, makes sense.
    Really?

Goes against every scientific source.

Last Online
    05-28-2020 @ 12:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 366
    Given: 245

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ialdabaoth View Post
    Emilia Romagna is not Central Italy, Marche,Umbria and Lazio yes, and i doubt they have the same pigmentaton of Andalusia.
    In my opinion Emilia is North while Romagna is Central It.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Charles Dance like
    Ethnicity
    Mordorese
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    IJ
    Taxonomy
    Corded
    Thumbs Up

9 Not allowed!

Southern France darker than Northen Iberia?

wtf

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

6 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ialdabaoth View Post
    I am agree, Andalusia is lighter, are genetically much further north.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Charles Dance like
    Ethnicity
    Mordorese
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    IJ
    Taxonomy
    Corded
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lábaru View Post
    I am agree, Andalusia is lighter, are genetically much further north.
    Keep wondering why they call you Moors.

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 01:48 PM
    The true West Europe, Core of the Atlantic Facade.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtibero, Old Westerner, Atlantic Facade and 100% pure Iberian.
    Ethnicity
    Cantabri, Tierruca.
    Ancestry
    Mother Spain, father Spain ect....Until the first amoeba.
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Conquistador 100% Pure Iberian
    Politics
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Religion
    Spanish Inquisition.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,607
    Given: 3,171

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alatta View Post
    Keep wondering why they call you Moors.
    Only morons and idiots mestizos call me a different thing that I am. And you are one of them.

Espada tengo. Lo demás, Dios lo remedie.

In the west almost all Spain had been subjugated, except that part which adjoins the cliffs where the Pyrenees end and is washed by the nearer waters of the ocean. Here two powerful nations, the Cantabrians and the Asturians, lived in freedom from the rule of Rome.")
    — Lucius Anneus Florus , Epitome de T. Livio Bellorum omnium annorum DCC Libri duo Bellum Cantabricum et Asturicum

Ethnicity of the Celts/Iberian. Tribes: Avariginos, Blendi, Concanos, Coniscos, Orgenomescos, Plentusios, Tamáricos and Vadinienses.--->http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...40#post3047240

Page 1 of 110 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information