Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Well, I would think that crucifixes are much more a part of religious life in Italy than minarets, and if they've been banned from schools, well ....

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

Switzerland says to Italy: Se avanzo, seguitemi!

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

I saw now that Geert Wilders' party in the Netherlands and Vlaams Belang in Belgium are also looking to copy the Swiss Minaret-Ban.

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 09:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ancestry
    Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Old
    Hero
    José Antonio Primo de Rivera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 222
    Given: 63

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Falkata View Post
    Politicians are corrupt scum in the 90% of cases (99,9% in Spain).They love to have a total control over the population, with abussive taxes in order to control large amounts of OUR money, not letting us to decide about anything... Each 4 years we send a stupid paper and we choose between 2 political parties ,"right" or "left", which are almost the same and it´s all. It´s almost impossible for the new parties to have some representation.
    And they call this democracy, amazing
    I call it "5 minute democracy"

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

For a woman:

Today they would enforce the building of mosques and minarets, tomorrow it's burkhas and submission. If I go down to defend my rights, at least I'll go down fighting.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I call it "5 minute democracy"
    It's what is needed, aye.

But there aren't many 50,000 pounds a year (+...) JOBS that such a system can produce, so don't expect it to be proposed by any of the current parasites we flatter with the term 'politician'....

Quote Originally Posted by Anthropos View Post
    Islam is pretty laidback compared to some parts of Christianity when it comes to proselytising.
    Um... Conversion or ritual humiliation and theft anyone? Jizya, I believe they call it...
    Orthodox Christianity does admittedly not proselytise very much, and I like the approach that Orthodoxy takes.
    It is very interesting, yes. I read some religious texts by the present day theologian Deacon Andrei Kuryaev (Диакон Андрей Куряев - Kuryayev, Kurjajew, Kurjaev...), where he describes how Orthodoxy waits until a person feels he needs it, or something like that. You should look up his books, they may have been translated. He's high profile, always giving seminars to students and speaking on telly in Russia.

There are so called Islamists that are more aggressive than Islam generally, but quite often they are not supported by the government where they operate. Islamists in Egypt, for example, are not supported by the government. Christians there (Copts) are persecuted by Islamists, and this is a big problem even if there's no sign that Christians are giving up, but the government does not support it.
    My sister lived a year in Cairo and has Egyptian friends. Apparently, the state can happily turn a blind eye to desecration of Coptic cemetaries on occasion, if it feels the muslim populace need to vent on some matter...

FAR more importantly, Islam's most prestigious state, that which holds its most sacred shrine, is a well known supporter of the very worst kinds of 'extremism'. They work in Bosnia, Russia, Pakistan and China to stir unrest, AND England. Our great 'allies' no less! Our governments are hard at work toppling what remain of your 'normal muslim states'.
    To blame Islam in Europe on some doctrine of Islam is pretty funny, I must say, since the question, as I have already argued, is in the hands of European governments! So this is really just a poor excuse, in my opinion. It's time to blame those at home, and to scrutinise our own part, instead of playing the victim of Islam.
    Oh, I blame them, don't get me wrong, but Islam is a VERY willing accomplice in this affair. And it may topple its would-be controller in the end, after having been underestimated.
    And of course, Islam would be no problem if it wasn't for mass immigration, so this whole focus is actually rather fishy. For as long as mass immigration is not arrested first, it is only logical to be sceptical against the anti-Islamisation movement, especially since it has ties with Western imperialism. Western imperialism does also divide the world, engaging in war, and it does so arguable much more than Islam.
    I was anti-Islam long before I ever heard official statements on it, or terrorism had risen to its present levels. And I was so because I met Muslims and heard what they had to say, and saw how their religion helped them take over entire neighbourhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    What? Do you feel no pity for me, being sick as I am, and want to force me into digging up forces about the bloodshed against the "pagans" and destruction of monuments, texts and temples, that was conducted by the early Christians during the spread of Christianity?

One famous example comes to mind.
    Oh I know... Oyster shells, wasn't it? But I'm sure most or many of the perpetrators were fellow Greeks. Rather an internal matter.
    As for the founder... I am pretty sure Mohammed is not portrayed as a cruel, violent, and lustful man either. But his followers are.
    He is, in the most sacred traditions his followers preserve of him. He rode about killing people, breaking holy truces, torturing people to death, taking the wives and daughters of the killed to fill his harem. Quite a different character than the Nazarene. The latter had plenty of dangerous ideas, of course, and some downright disgusting (Who is my mother, who my father? Or whatever he said, dismissing the most elemental of human bonds), but his actions were innocent enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falkata View Post
    This was in England??
    And the police allowed something like that?
    The Police see their duty to protect such demonstrations from the anger of our people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    Why am I having the strange feeling that these pictures were, well, staged? Is anyone this blatantly confrontational? Those stupid quotes on the signs are completely generic and canned if you ask me, like someone pulled them out of a playbook. It's really like, oh I don't know, these mooks were put up to it by someone...
    Cynicism is healthy, of course, but they ARE like that at times, you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arawn View Post
    Muslims are innocent pawns in a much larger game played by our Govts.
    Innocent pawns don't plant bombs in crowded public transport.
    The drug dealer working for the gangster boss is a pawn, but still fully responsible for the considerable damage he does.
    Last edited by Osweo; 12-01-2009 at 10:46 PM.

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Osweo
    Innocent pawns don't plant bombs in crowded public transport.
    Put two pit bulls in a ring and we know the result…..

The presence of non-whites in general in European states has been good business for……well certain business “interests”, on tap cheap labour, low wage costs, it’s also been good for politicians who want the state to be more in control, divide and rule oldest political tool in the box, of course business and politics usually do end up in the same bed…

Our grandfathers wouldn’t have sat by and let half the things go on that bankers, politicians and the like get away with day in day out, add a few “volatile” ingredients to the mix and everyone’s to busy snarling across the divide to take notice of the men sitting in the shadows laughing their asses off.

Am I being callous enough, insane enough, to suggest politicians and business “interests” play with people’s lives, put people’s lives in danger for their own gain and profit? Damn strait I am, we mean nothing to them beyond the next £. The scum bags who blow up innocents for some nonsensical belief are the lowest form of filth but let’s not forget they are useful idiots, predictable tools used by the men who left the gates open. Whose the biggest scum?

Everyone’s to busy getting worked up by some pantomime character in a bed sheet waving a hook around spouting his dribble on English streets to ask….why is the man here in the first place? Who let him in? Why do we have a problem now we didn’t have sixty years ago?

I’m no fan of immigration but I’m more than aware that the real threat to my folk come from people who look like me and speak my tongue.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Last Online
    03-22-2012 @ 03:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German / English
    Ancestry
    Mother's family is all German. Father's family is English since 1066; before that Norman
    Region
    Kansas
    Politics
    Nietzsche
    Religion
    Æsir
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

I think it's pascifist fear that keeps governments bowing to Muslim demands. They'd rather act naïve to the situation and appease them just so they don't have to face the problem head on. Ever since WWII no one wants to address immigrant problems in Europe it seems. It's as if they believe that if they don't give in to every immigrant's cultural whim, they'll be labeled nazis who hate non-Europeans. Ridiculous! The absolute nicest and fairest thing to possibly be expected to do is to accept asylumn seekers just as long as they integrate into our society. Europe doesn't owe anyone a damn thing, so asylumn seekers ought to thank Europeans for their hospitality rather than throw it in their faces. Next time they call for Sharia Law, point out to them how well that's worked out for them so far. Their nations have become shit holes controlled by fear, violence and barbarism. But now many Muslims enjoy living in Europe, a continent comprised most of the nations with the highest standards of living. They live in comfort because of the blood, sweat and tears of our fore-fathers (most of mine) and then dishonour their memory by spitting on our laws and customs. Disgraceful!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information