British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by asingh View Post
    Butler King, you are such a pathetic troll and self-hater. Seriously.
    Lol I hope you're not trying to claim I'm some East Asian race or some crap like that I'm just trying to show just how much I know to everyone.

East Asian Mongoloids race far more superior than your South Asian race this is a fact although not in physical appearance but in intelligence and progress. YES.

The south Asian race inferiority is their skin color not their facial structure. Why is it all the royals of India/Pakistan have light skin and look more west Asian where as 99% of the Indians, Pakis all have dark skin and heavy weddid features

Last Online
    04-13-2015 @ 01:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 547
    Given: 250

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Lol I hope you're not trying to claim I'm some East Asian race or some crap like that I'm just trying to show just how much I know to everyone.

East Asian Mongoloids race far more superior than your South Asian race this is a fact although not in physical appearance but in intelligence and progress. YES.

The south Asian race inferiority is their skin color not their facial structure. Why is it all the royals of India/Pakistan have light skin and look more west Asian where as 99% of the Indians, Pakis all have dark skin and heavy weddid features
    You are not even white yourself Butler King, so shut up..! What you are showing to all here: what a moron and idiot you are. Does not matter which "race" is superior to mine, cause I do not believe in all that BS. It is all to themselves. Every man / woman is an individual, you fucking jack-ass. I do not know about Pakistan, but regarding India it has a plethora of diversity, and you hardly see West Asian phenotypes here. Now do not give me Bollywood examples, and the crap you usually saddle all threads with, one you touch them with your troll enlightened keyboard. Go complete you education, and make something of yourself in life, cause you cannot earn your bread living on a race-board. Looser.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

You are not even white yourself Butler King, so shut up..! What you are showing to all here: what a moron and idiot you are. Does not matter which "race" is superior to mine, cause I do not believe in all that BS. It is all to themselves. Every man / woman is an individual, you fucking jack-ass. I do not know about Pakistan, but regarding India it has a plethora of diversity, and you hardly see West Asian phenotypes here. Now do not give me Bollywood examples, and the crap you usually saddle all threads with, one you touch them with your troll enlightened keyboard. Go complete you education, and make something of yourself in life, cause you cannot earn your bread living on a race-board. Looser.
    I'm white and pure Caucasoid where as the East Asian, Southeast Asia, South Asian including Afghans are white wannabe morons who can never achieve their dreams.

I know all about your inferiority complex as I too was enjoying the beauty of bollywood women but than a shocking discovery was about their complex to having light skin still I love their natural facial structure

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

0 Not allowed!

There aren't many white women in Japan anyway.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm white and pure Caucasoid where as the East Asian, Southeast Asia, South Asian including Afghans are white wannabe morons who can never achieve their dreams.
    LOL..ya right...! You are the want-2-be here, and it is obvious from the topics you post. Most probable you are South Asian / SEA.

I know all about your inferiority complex as I too was enjoying the beauty of bollywood women but than a shocking discovery was about their complex to having light skin still I love their natural facial structure
    You know nothing about me, but what I have put in my details, and I stick by that. No one can refute me being what I say. Where as you, it is another story. We all know you are a FOB / fake / troll.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 10:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 129
    Given: 119

0 Not allowed!

LOL..ya right...! You are the want-2-be here, and it is obvious from the topics you post. Most probable you are South Asian / SEA.

You know nothing about me, but what I have put in my details, and I stick by that. No one can refute me being what I say. Where as you, it is another story. We all know you are a FOB / fake / troll.
    He's a retarded SOB.
    He knows nothing of anthropology, human psychology or English language

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indid
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    India
    Y-DNA
    H1a*
    mtDNA
    m3a1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by simple_guy View Post
    He's a retarded SOB.
    He knows nothing of anthropology, human psychology or English language
    Yes, and should be banned, ASAP. God knows, why he is let to thrive here, with his low-brow threads.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hurrem sultana View Post
    Are european women to the japanese/asian men something like african women are to white men? i notice many western women in Japan complain they never get attention
    Well, Im not Japanese, Im Chinese American but perhaps I can give you some insight.

This doesn't apply to me however, but I am well aware of the general East Asian mindset.

Most Asian males prefer Asian females. This doesn't mean they do not consider attractive White females to be attractive, but if they were to describe their ideal female, it'd probably be a pretty Asian girl who is pleasant and innocent.

Many East Asians are not very comfortable with Western culture, except for a minority who go out seeking it. But because many East Asian countries are rather homogeneous racially, they are not comfortable with interacting with foreigners. So that may be one reason why Japanese guys rarely approach White women, they just dont know how to relate to them. Western culture in general is more outgoing as well, so they may feel intimidated because of that.

Many East Asian guys are pretty skinny. And they prefer skinny girls. A lot of Western White women may be on the thicker side, so they may either feel intimidated by this, or unattracted because of that.

Japanese guys are a bunch of pussies for the most part. Of course there are exceptions, but they are far less aggressive than even other East Asian males such as Chinese (esp Northern) and Koreans. Japanese culture has become too rigid and focused on fake politeness rather than being real and straightforward, so this leads to many socially inept Japanese males who cannot approach women.

Thankfully I grew up around a lot of different ethnicities so I wasn't beholden to the same mindset that limited a lot of other Asian men, but that is probably how many think.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 02:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sinid
    Ethnicity
    Han Chinese
    Ancestry
    The Celestial Empire
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    You can mtDNA this!
    Taxonomy
    Nordsinid/Tungid
    Hero
    Yo momma last night
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28,799
    Given: 25,904

3 Not allowed!

Change to what? I'm just trying to say that Asian men/Asian women feel inferior that is why they want white people.
    Being a Asian culture fan from Japanese video game , Anime character, K-pop, Hong Kong action movies I understand the mongoloid race very well.

Why is it it in every Japanese anime character they always have large eyes and variety of eye/hair color

Why is it in every K-POP singer they have fake caucasian features

If this is not worshipping I don't know what it is. Of course a Japanese man will feel inferior

However to say Asian men don't like white girl is stupid because they worship their superiority
    Researches held by Olga Makhovskaya reveal
    http://english.pravda.ru/society/fam...2688-family-0/

" marriages between Chinese men and Russian women are also very successful. There are tens of thousands of such marriages in Russia's Primorye region in the Far East. Chinese men are hard-working, they don't abuse in alcohol drinking and bring their wages home. In a word, they have lots of advantages by contrast with Russian men." It is sad, but the researches don't mention for whom Russian men suit wonderfully. "

Chinese men Russian women

You cannot compare those to Japanese guys. Those are probably all Northern Chinese. Much more taller and masculine than Japanese dudes. Also, Russian and Eastern European girls are actually highly desired in Northern China. Many Northern Chinese men view them as very beautiful with similar cultural values to East Asians, so they pursue them vigorously. Most Russian women in China are in relationships with Chinese men.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-23-2014 @ 11:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Humanid
    Ethnicity
    mutt
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,464
    Given: 4,145

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    Well, Im not Japanese, Im Chinese American but perhaps I can give you some insight.

This doesn't apply to me however, but I am well aware of the general East Asian mindset.

Most Asian males prefer Asian females. This doesn't mean they do not consider attractive White females to be attractive, but if they were to describe their ideal female, it'd probably be a pretty Asian girl who is pleasant and innocent.

Many East Asians are not very comfortable with Western culture, except for a minority who go out seeking it. But because many East Asian countries are rather homogeneous racially, they are not comfortable with interacting with foreigners. So that may be one reason why Japanese guys rarely approach White women, they just dont know how to relate to them. Western culture in general is more outgoing as well, so they may feel intimidated because of that.

Many East Asian guys are pretty skinny. And they prefer skinny girls. A lot of Western White women may be on the thicker side, so they may either feel intimidated by this, or unattracted because of that.

Japanese guys are a bunch of pussies for the most part. Of course there are exceptions, but they are far less aggressive than even other East Asian males such as Chinese (esp Northern) and Koreans. Japanese culture has become too rigid and focused on fake politeness rather than being real and straightforward, so this leads to many socially inept Japanese males who cannot approach women.

Thankfully I grew up around a lot of different ethnicities so I wasn't beholden to the same mindset that limited a lot of other Asian men, but that is probably how many think.
    Hail Japanese!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information