Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PaoloPinkel View Post
    May you elaborate please? Social IQ studies? Debunked. Genetically? All the same. So what's your point again?
    I don't always fell comfortable debating controversial stuff around angry blacks.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Genetically? All the same.
    Nope, that part is not true, just propaganda. No offense to you just because you are black. As ethiopian you have about as much in common with SSA as I do.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-19-2014 @ 04:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Colombia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,628
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Also View Post
    I don't always fell comfortable debating controversial stuff around angry blacks.
    Argumentum ad hominem. Interesting way to avoid simple questions which destroy the laughable basis of your laughable world view. But what can we expect from triracials.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    Nope, that part is not true, just propaganda. No offense to you just because you are black. As ethiopian you have about as much in common with SSA as I do.
    Well, he may be distinct from SSA people, but they still have incredible amounts of 'SSA' blood in them.

It's not propaganda, humans are all equally descended from a group that split of from the chimp/bonobo lineage. Obviously we're not all the same but we're all equally related or unrelated to apes.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Desert full of semiconductor stuff. Zimbabwe should be doing well, too, I guess. But it doesn't take much to run either one, basically they got rid of everyone who could run anything.
    Eh?

They both have natural resources but having natural resources doesn't make you rich, necessarily. Look at Sierra Leone, Iraq, and South Sudan.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Banned
    Last Online
    03-19-2014 @ 04:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Colombia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,628
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    Well, he may be distinct from SSA people, but they still have incredible amounts of 'SSA' blood in them.
    Nope I just share some amount of genes with other SSA populations which dates back 150 000 years ago when SSA's and ancient Eastafrican split from each other. Not because I am 'mixed' with them. Similiary you could claim that a Italian is an Egyptian/Swede hybrid only because Egyptian/Swede hybrids cluster in Italy. I cluster as close to other SSA populations as to an average European since Horner basically represent the progenitor source founding populations of all Non-African populations. Including Europeans, this has been the mainstream consensus for quite some time now, and has only been corroborated by further studies. East Africans are one of the most genetic diverse populations on this planet, and this plot is a testament to this:

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post

It's not propaganda, humans are all equally descended from a group that split of from the chimp/bonobo lineage. Obviously we're not all the same but we're all equally related or unrelated to apes.
    No, it's all propaganda. Base pair by base pair you won't line up even 70% to someone who's not related to you. People with high IQs also have lots of rare changes in their DNA that other people don't have, which don't come from africa and are very rare there. All the hundreds of brain genes under selection come from east asia or west europe, too. So, it's in fact all propaganda and all the differences between races are genetic.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No, it's all propaganda. Base pair by base pair you won't line up even 70% to someone who's not related to you. People with high IQs also have lots of rare changes in their DNA that other people don't have, which don't come from africa and are very rare there. All the hundreds of brain genes under selection come from east asia or west europe, too. So, it's in fact all propaganda and all the differences between races are genetic.

Yeah, genius IQ is rare in Africa but assuming it's the result of genes would suggest that you and I are closely related to one another despite being Irish-German and English-European Jewish but not to fellow European idiots. Besides that's one thing. We focus on our differences but our similarities far outweigh them.

The 70% thing doesn't include 'junk DNA' which accounts for huge amounts. We're 50-60% similar to bananas when that's counted. Naturally we differ from other people but populations don't differ hugely from other populations.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nope I just share some amount of genes with other SSA populations which dates back 150 000 years ago when SSA's and ancient Eastafrican split from each other. Not because I am 'mixed' with them. Similiary you could claim that a Italian is an Egyptian/Swede hybrid only because Egyptian/Swede hybrids cluster in Italy. I cluster as close to other SSA populations as to an average European since Horner basically represent the progenitor source founding populations of all Non-African populations. Including Europeans, this has been the mainstream consensus for quite some time now, and has only been corroborated by further studies. East Africans are one of the most genetic diverse populations on this planet, and this plot is a testament to this:

I didn't say you were a mix of SSA and whatever, just that you share a lot of their genes. Your genetics look like a SSA/Arab mix, just like a Cypriot looks like an Arab/Swedish mix despite being neither.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information