This photo and caption appeared in the January 1946 edition of Flying Magazine (Vol. 38, No.1) in an article titled "U.S. Tactical Air Power in Europe.

1945. In-plane and gun camera footage of US fighters strafing German farmers' horse driven vehicles during the last days of war in Europe.

Scenes shot from a plane of the strafing of a town and/or a farm in Germany (lots of green space).

Chuck Yeager, the first pilot to travel faster than sound.

All American hero and retired US Air Force Major General, is pictured above with the plane he flew in WWII, a P-51 Mustang named Glamorous Glennis.

Yeager admits in his 1986 autobiography:

"Our seventy-five Mustangs were assigned an area of fifty miles by fifty miles inside Germany and ordered to strafe anything that moved."

"We were ordered to commit an atrocity pure and simple"

"I'm certainly not proud of that strafing mission against civilians. But it is there, on the record and in my memory."

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blogspot.com/2011/08/us-orders-to-shoot-german-civilians.html

"waiting to strafe anything that moved"

I've previously posted here on how All American Hero and first man to travel faster than sound; Chuck
Yeager, admitted he was ordered to strafe anything that moved, including civilians, during WW2.

Thunderbolt pilot, 1st Lieutenant, later a Brigadier General of the US Air
Force, Donald B. Smith also admitted they strafed "anything that moved":

It was payday again for us. All over the battle area there were cues of planes waiting to swoop down on targets. You could almost tell how the main roads ran by the strings of planes hovering overhead, waiting to strafe anything that moved.

The Milwaukee Journal - Dec 26, 1944, p.2