Pst, pst. I was hoping for a more intelectual challange. Tsk. I'll just have to elaborate even more what I'd have already said or it will be frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiegalitarian View Post
I'll cut through the crap and focus on the funny parts......
You are as innocent as a little girl. My penis almost stirred. And yes, I have a BIG penis. Fully erect, it's 2 inches..now bend over and spread those ass cheeks biaatch...
Did you intentionally minimized the size of your penis to feel it larger? Pitty. And, no, I'll not participate in your repressed desires, sorry. It's good you'd finally acknowledged it, 'tho.

Perhaps the anus did not evolve to dispose of toxins and it was meant to help with pleasure. Can you be more obtuse?

If I say something out of sorts I might be accused of being a latent something or other....fear must be behind my views because...what else could it be?
You are thick as fuck...I meant empathy doesn't necessarily lead to tolerance & sympathy. I can empathize with a homo or a pedophile, but I will not tolerate either of them.

Turd, did homosexuality become a lifestyle in any culture in its zenith or did homosexuality came to prevalence when they were in decline? The current rise of homosexuality as just another lifestyle, is a symptom of decline. Even the Romans became decadent and feminine when they embraced Christianity, during the late stages of their end, and the Greeks, as well, as they turned to buggery and ephevophilia.

Then necrophilia is acceptable? "Oppressive", "abusive"...these are terms for simpletons like you. Is a homosexual any less of a genetic mutation that depends on parasitism to endure?
If these liberal, selfless ones wish to make it acceptable then why not pedophilia or necrophilia or bestiality or any sexual mutation?
Their criterion?How it affects them personally.Am I or my loved one threatened?If so it is bad....if not...what the hell.
Reasoning based on self-interest...and so they seek emotional self-serving motives behind all opinions...as they should because they are a majority and their perspectives smell of their nature. Both homosexuals and pedophiles rely on sheltering and modern secular humanism to hope for legitimacy.
I'm obviously putting in evidence your tendentious posture regarding human sexuallity.
I know what you meant. Again, your anger is making you stupid. I'll explain it a little more directly since you'd seem to have problems to understand or relate any kind of implicit proposotion.
First, phobias aren't just about fear but about negative emotional responses, such as sadness, repulsion, anger and even hate. Second, yes, empathy doesn't mean tolerance nor sympathy but also neither the opposite. So, basically you are overrationalizating whatever really motivates your hating towards homosexuality by rejecting the idea that it's a phobic reaction and that believing it's actually a reasonable hate.
On other words, you say you hate homosexuality because it's unfit for reproductive purposes and/or because it's socialy decadent according to your own morals and that you don't have any kind of emotional response towards homosexually except for hatred. And then it becomes a cyclical denial in which you're fenced. It's just a defence mechanism.
I'll explain it for you. If you resented homosexuality because you see it as a sign of a social decancy, then you may have an debatable opinion. But you also affirm that you despice it because you find it contra natura even if you still want to insist you haven't, but you do have done it while saying that somethings weren't "meant" to be use certain ways or when you try to argument this contra natura by stating homosexuality is a genetic sexually parasitic mutation that is evolutionarily unfit for reproduction while omitting that reproduction it's just only a part of sexuality, which is obviusly something complex in social animals and even more in humans. But let's deny it because is not unreasonable at all.

No society has lasted forever. Saying homosexuality was a sign or sympton of a declining society, it's to stupidly and tendentiously omit every other circunstances like ignoring historical facts such as christianity condemning homosexuality in Ancient Rome while at the same time making profit of it, or as ignoring historical figures that even were in their 'gold ages' while being involved in homosexual activities on their own context. And, again, linking homosexuals to effeminates denotes even more your negations.

Sexual instincts does have an object...and that why a well-rounded rump and breasts become its object/objective.
In simple animals, simpler minds, the object/objective need not be projected far, for it lacks the abstractive ability and the imagination.
Its projected object/objectives are more immediate, in the time/space sense.
This is why immediate gratification and shallow perceptions are the hallmark of a stunted and/or inferior mind, or a less sophisticated one, like yours, you pseudo-intellectual halfwit.
You are a stupid fuck, through and through. The more you talk the more this is becoming painfully obvious. A pathetic little imbecile, born from inferior genes and destined to live and die in oblivion, desperately seeking a way out of its predicament and fate. You are an ideal specimen, an example of what happens in western decadent societies of plenty and disillusioned naive dolts, high on materialism and escapism.
You are one boring slut, now fuck off and debate with some turd on your level.
Funny, because I understand romantic courtship as a complex system of mate selection. When we found eachother, we needed to preparate ourselves, by force majeure, during failing 5 years until we became adequate for eachother. 5 years, hey, really immediate gratification and very unsophisticated. And I live under this kind of philosofy which I've learned from a place I cannot talk about: "Disaster is a natural part of my evolution, along with tragedy and dissolution. Because only through destroying myself can I discover the greater power of my spirit". Very naive and materialistic escapism.

Anyways, wasn't you the one that said that the last resort of a pseudo-intellectual douche-bag defending his world-view from the encroachment of reality, is to make personal assaults? Pst. Don't be such a whiny baby if you aren't intelectually fit to debate with me that you need to slander and insult to feel your arguments are stronk when actually you know they're weak and blindly subjetive.