Ataturk
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,244
    Given: 927

9 Not allowed!

Default White Turkey for White Turks

I’m so tired of how we are governed, the people who rule us, the inferiority and the nonstop pathetic nonsense all around us that I want to start a dream country. It will be called White Turkey… (Like Belarus that used to be called White Russia.) This White Turkey will be for white Turks to live in… Other colors are also welcome as long as they do not pollute the environment…

Full name: Republic of White Turkey

Population: 18 million

Capital: Kadıköy, Istanbul

Parliament: The square around the bull statue at Altıyol

Language: Istanbul Turkish

Accent: Istanbul Turkish… (For those who do not speak, who are not familiar with Istanbul Turkish, prep schools will run courses.)

Area: Whatever…

Major religion: Respect for each other, tolerance and humanity

Life expectancy: Quite long and happy but euthanasia allowed

Monetary unit: Beads

Ethnic distribution: Mostly hippies, a few yuppies

Average education: Master’s degree

Main exports: Clothes, alcohol, Gezi knowhow, soap operas, fruit and vegetables

GNI per capita: How can I know this? 500 beads?

Internet domain: wtr

International dialing code: Same as Turkey +90, with flower signs

Political system: Never tried before, a combination of everything… No political party based on religion will be allowed.

You can add anything to this to make it closer to your own dream country.

There was a project in my mind once where I suggested that a neighborhood, a selected place to be made a sample EU neighborhood. Every standard would be EU standard in this EU district. Education, laws, food preparation, streets, houses, squares, labor laws, the style of governing... It would both be a tourist attraction and also a showcase of how our lives would be when we become a member of the EU. There would be courts, schools, other sample establishments where everybody would be able to observe how the EU works and compare it with the present…

This is not like a second republic or third republic… (I don’t exactly know what these mean even though I spent the last hour looking them up.) This is just a wish…

There will be zero domestic violence in White Turkey. Any man who has a tendency for violence will be rehabilitated. The reasons why they are violent will be researched. Making tougher laws, jailing them and providing protection for the battered woman do not seem to work.

One idea could be the encouraging of owning a pet in young ages. Research conducted among convicted criminals showed that very few of them ever owned a pet when they were children.

Of course, if everybody is tamed and nonviolent, then the White Turkey society would be open to external evil and violence. So a special group of people will be made experts on violence so that White Turkey is protected from imported violence. Then there will be yet another group of white Turks to control this group so that they do not abuse their power. Also, separation of powers will be respected strictly so that one group does not dominate the other.

Economy professors, İETT ticket sellers, engineers, poets will not be allowed to become prime ministers; they can only be deputy prime ministers. All politicians will have to pass a test on basic human rights and basic law.

Police will have to renew their licenses every two years to be able continue their jobs.

Power will alternate between men and women; and young people. And minorities.

There will be an environmental policy, politeness policy, wisdom policy…

Traffic policy, not traffic police… Food policy, sports policy…

International policies will have to be explained thoroughly to the public and approved by them. It will not be like, “Hey, listen; I don’t like the Syrian regime. Its leader was once my brother but now he is not.” All the reasons and options will be explained to us. Foreign policy will not be the product of a few half-brains.

There will not be Cyprus policies that have failed for a full 40 years. There will not be red lines for Northern Iraq that are immediately trampled down, together with our national pride… There will be a Kurdish policy, indeed… If I call it White Kurdish policy, will anyone be offended? We will be able to confront our past and accept it. Not hide it. Past events, past massacres will not be covered up; they will be dealt with as they are, not paving way for creating new enemies…

Did I go too far?

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/whi...&NewsCatID=469

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

There used to be white turkey, but other people don't ask for invitation, they just move in. If you leave your house alone long enough they will move into that, too.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-17-2018 @ 04:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mare
    Country
    Andorra
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,783
    Given: 2,629

3 Not allowed!

Long Live White Turkey!

Last Online
    07-19-2023 @ 11:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    Amud
    Ancestry
    Amerimutt
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nobilid
    Religion
    personal belief system
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,896
    Given: 852

0 Not allowed!

How do you decide which Turks are white? I've met a few Turks, and some of them look pretty much white while others look more middle-eastern, but it's not like there's a clear delineation.

Last Online
    03-08-2021 @ 04:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Alevi
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Hero
    Ataturk
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    There used to be white turkey, but other people don't ask for invitation, they just move in. If you leave your house alone long enough they will move into that, too.
    What does it refer to?

Last Online
    03-08-2021 @ 04:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Alevi
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Hero
    Ataturk
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Amud View Post
    How do you decide which Turks are white? I've met a few Turks, and some of them look pretty much white while others look more middle-eastern, but it's not like there's a clear delineation.
    Did you even read the article? it's not talking about skin tone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_T...nd_Black_Turks

How we decide which Turks are white is how they live, how they approach to issues, their intellectual level and such.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-21-2014 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ashina
    Ancestry
    Oghuz
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    overall Turanid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 678
    Given: 76

1 Not allowed!

btw 'white turks' refer to the people of turkey, having sometimes dark skin but who have a western lifestyle.

i can show you very swarthy, indid-looking 'white turks' (who aren't turks in reality, a bit like kemaliste).

and I can also show you 'black turks' (islamist) who have very light pigmentation eventually with colored hair and eyes.

kemaliste tries to divide Turkey.
    No diff from Pkk.

Fuck you.

Chieftain

2 Not allowed!

If you remove the ottomanized and turkified white balkanites and few other europeans that were brought as janisaries and were used to improve the turkic genetic pool, whilst giving a different image for the multi ethnic capital of Istanbul, than there is no such thing as white turks, your original ancestors were from Central Asia and if you remove the turkified europeans I doubt there would be any white turk left..

Many sultans had slavic wives, even Sultan Suleiman was married to a peasant ukrainian girl, many pasas and commanders who settled in modern day Turkey were from Bosnia, Albania and so on..

Last Online
    04-05-2015 @ 11:13 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Ahiska/Karaim/Türkmen
    Ancestry
    Caucasus/Central Asia/Ukraine
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Khazar pride worldwide
    Hero
    Seraya Shapshal
    Religion
    Sunni Islam
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,867
    Given: 9,929

3 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-18-2014 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ethnicity
    Steppe-Turano-Indo-Aryan
    Ancestry
    Exposed by Butlerking(Indian)
    Country
    India
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid-Weddoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 427
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    If you remove the ottomanized and turkified white balkanites and few other europeans that were brought as janisaries and were used to improve the turkic genetic pool, whilst giving a different image for the multi ethnic capital of Istanbul, than there is no such thing as white turks, your original ancestors were from Central Asia and if you remove the turkified europeans I doubt there would be any white turk left..

Many sultans had slavic wives, even Sultan Suleiman was married to a peasant ukrainian girl, many pasas and commanders who settled in modern day Turkey were from Bosnia, Albania and so on..
    you wish

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information