Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: EU, United Nations and Turkey Gang Up on Switzerland Following Minaret Ban

Last Online
    11-19-2014 @ 09:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
    Pure bullshit. With the grid of control the EU is suffering under, let's see how far a referendum would get you.
    Switzerland doesn't belong to the EU.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadu View Post
    Switzerland doesn't belong to the EU.
    It's not a full member, but it still pays it's dues to it and its borders are effectively open to all EU nations, which makes it effectively an EU country though it doesn't sit on any boards. Most laws that are enforced in the EU can also, through their agreements, be enforced in Switzerland.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's not a full member, but it still pays it's dues to it and its borders are effectively open to all EU nations
    Bollocks, and i can tell you by personal experience since i was there last year during the Euro2008. They have checkpoints unlike any EU country.

Most laws that are enforced in the EU can also, through their agreements, be enforced in Switzerland.
    Because the Swiss wished so, it was not against their will lol.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Bollocks, and i can tell you by personal experience since i was there last year during the Euro2008. They have checkpoints unlike any EU country.
    Switzerland is a member of Schengen.

Because the Swiss wished so, it was not against their will lol.
    Coerced into voting in favor makes it just as much force as forcing it at gun-point.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post

Coerced into voting in favor makes it just as much force as forcing it at gun-point.
    Exactly. "Will of the people" my ass.

The European folk did NOT vote for this kind of tyranny.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

They voted for closer cooperation between European countries and instead of that they got tyranny.
    Coerced into signing over their rights as we were not allowed to read the small print. A lot of countries, like my own, didn't even get to vote when it came to the EEC/EU and it's results.
    Parliament decided in our stead.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Kadu
    She's not silly you're just ignorant on the matter.
    Lol.

Yes I’m “ignorant” because I believe government should represent the wishes of the people……what a radical idea that is.....

The Swiss, as far as I am aware, like the British, French, Germans, Swedes, Dutch…..have never had their wishes over immigration respected. Yet they are supposed to “comply” when bigoted people like Ms Pillay insist they respect “liberty” and “human rights” when she speaks for regimes that have trampled “liberty” and “rights” into the dirt because it doesn’t suit their agenda.

Please read my post above.
    Your statement is no more than using the letter of the law to defeat the spirit of the law, the Swiss haven’t banned Islam, they have banned a piece of architecture and taken a stand against a process of Islamisation imposed on their country without majority consent, unless you can show me where this consent was given?

The very same people spouting off about liberty and democracy are the same people who have ignored what goes against their wishes.
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post
    Lol.

Yes I’m “ignorant” because I believe government should represent the wishes of the people……what a radical idea that is.....
    Kadu (judging from his sentiments revealed in his signature pic)
    is pro-imperialist.

Is it any wonder?

Last Online
    02-15-2011 @ 11:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, mostly East Midlands.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Politics
    Life Affirmation
    Religion
    Life Affirmation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    is pro-imperialist.

Is it any wonder?
    I can’t speak about Kadu, I don’t know him, but there are many who twist ideas to suit their own interests. There probably isn’t a week that goes by that some politician in Westminster doesn’t refer admiringly to “democracy” “rights” and “liberty” they stare into the camera without a hint of shame.

Yet where is their commitment to “democracy” when they ignore the majority wish to stop mass immigration?

Where is their commitment to “democracy” when they ignore the fact that the vast majority of people did not want government to sign the Lisbon Treaty?

Where is their commitment to “liberty” when they try to criminalise people for speaking out against Immigration or Islamic fundamentalism?

It’s conveniently ignored, dressed up as evasion in the name of “hate crimes” or the like, typical Orwellian double talk.

The Swiss have banned a piece of architecture (not the religion) and made a statement against a trend in their country they did not ask for and do not want to see. They could have gone further…..and that leads us to the question of whether people should respect the rights of those imposed upon them without consent?

When John Stuart Mill wrote On Liberty I doubt he had in mind 21st century multiracial, racially divided, socially fractured Britain, he was a smart man he probably would have understood that those very conditions will guarantee that democratic institutions and liberty seize to exist. As I have come to believe, and have yet to see evidence to the contrary, as a society becomes increasingly multiracial and/or multicultural it becomes increasingly less free, our government knows full well they operate against the wishes of the majority, their answer isn’t to respect those wishes it is to clamp down and impose the boot on the neck.

At least in Britain we’ve never had a “democracy” worth the name to lose but Switzerland seemed to be more enlightened, the Swiss should take the threat of people like Ms Pillay seriously because it is people like her that have added the links one at a time and the chain isn't far from completion. We will be slaves in the name of "democracy" and "liberty".
    I believe that legends and myth are largely made of
    “truth”, and indeed present aspects of it that can only be received in this mode; and long ago certain truths and modes of this kind were discovered and must always reappear.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Indeed it might be a basic characteristic of existence that those who would know it completely would perish, in which case the strength of a spirit should be measured according to how much of the “truth” one could still barely endure-or to put it more clearly, to what degree one would require it to be thinned down, shrouded, sweetened, blunted, falsified.
    Nietzsche

To God everything is beautiful, good, and just; humans, however, think some things are unjust and others just.
    Heraclitus

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Gallaecia
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Asega View Post
    True but only since 12 December 2008.

Why coerced?

Quote Originally Posted by Liffrea View Post

Your statement is no more than using the letter of the law to defeat the spirit of the law, the Swiss haven’t banned Islam, they have banned a piece of architecture and taken a stand against a process of Islamisation imposed on their country without majority consent, unless you can show me where this consent was given?

A piece of Architecture can be regulated through Urbanistic legislation it doesn't need a campaign of hatred.

Exactly. "Will of the people" my ass.

The European folk did NOT vote for this kind of tyranny.
    It's not tyranny it's the safeguard of the individuals rights. Is the bill of rights alien to you?
    Tyranny would be if they passed this ban, it would represent a step closer to the authoritarian theocratic states of the middle East.

is pro-imperialist.

Is it any wonder?
    It's in their constitution it's not even a international demand.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information