bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightHouse89 View Post
    Everything happens for a reason. I thought a scientific mind like you would understand this. Infact it s far more likely a Christian would condemn those acts in the past than an atheist Liberal reactionary. Think 'rationally'. All the things you mentioned happened for many reasons and labeling something as hateful without a more overview or observed understanding of each topic will result in you making yourself look like an idiot. Liberals are becoming increasingly more and more reactionary which means they are running out of material with 'moral' arguments.

I don't care about the Bush quote. Republicans and Democrats are both immoral and retarded political parties here. You and I can both agree on that at least.
    i never said i am a liberal i just said we adopted many foreign cultural achievements thus we cannot claim superiority as this nordicist guy on the last page.. in fact i am more right than left but this does not mean i need to build myself up on foreign cultural achievments and claim them to be my own, i know and accept my history with all its primitive past, while you try to portray whites as some kind of übermenschen while we know there were lots of much more advanced civilisations than us whites and our advancement began in the renaissance while others were flourishing thousands of years before we did.. is it not rational and honest to say this, or do you prefer a march of the titans kind of made up history to feel better and superior? i am proud of my ancestors but i have no need to claim other cultures to be my achievment i have no inferior complex i accept history as it is. i also avoid to see my ancestors only one sided, i know we also did a lot of evil things not just positive.. may be you are of those who prefer to hide their dark past and only to focus on the bright days of your history but let others have their honest opinion before calling them atheist liberals while i said in numerous threads i am agnostic and not liberal how can a panslavist be liberal i think those who lack logic are you nordicists not me..

Banned
    Last Online
    11-29-2018 @ 07:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    indoaryan
    Ethnicity
    nomad
    Ancestry
    human
    Country
    Slovakia
    Politics
    antiglobalist, antiamerican
    Hero
    bill cooper, donahue, kemilla, buddha, truthiracy, lane, coleman
    Religion
    neocortex / hermetic laws
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LightHouse89 View Post
    Here comes the great Social Justice Warrior aka the Prophet of Progressive Atheism. People like you are hell bent on flushing our societies down the toilet. I often wonder if Liberalism is reason enough to have people sent to Mental Asylums. Hmmm more scientific analysis should be placed on determining the mental heath and awareness of Atheist radical progressive liberals. Surely there must be some type of hidden psychosis in that brain you posses.

Surely God will one day help you see the light. Until then I thin you should seek psychiatric help. I prescribe every Progressive Liberal the same treatment. I surely hope you are brought back to sanity. You need it.
    i think the only one who needs therapy here will be you with your imaginary friend.. you really need a reality pill

in fact i am agnostic not atheist and i know atheists who are morally superior to any christian because empathy has nothing to do with religion..

how many times did you call here?

most of you even do not know your book, these two guys know the bible better than most christians! psychosis is found more in religious people not atheists

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread Information