K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hierarchalist View Post
    No. It's called "taking advantage of woman's poor judgement" or do you think poor judgement should be sheltered?

Yes, let us begin with our bullshit by pretending that the term "rapist" has any meaning outside human social and cultural conventions, then let us claim that rape is a human fabrication and that it does not occur in nature...or worse let us pretend, like good Christians and liberals, that we cannot be included amongst these base, vulgar beasts....for we are humans and so we must be evaluated using higher standards.

Of course who decided what these standards are, or how self-evident they are, us a matter we shall ignored, to preserve our sense of high-browed intellectual, moralistic, discourse, that never challenges the status quo of egalitarianism nor the idea that "all deserve" this or that.

Better yet, in order to keep the ladies happy, let's pretend this adolescent crap actually makes sense outside these same human conventions.

Then let us nod our heads in agreement when one of them says that gender is a human invention, rather than it being a continuance, a social application, of sexual reproductive roles.

Then let us agree to protect and defend the weak, while they declare to be equal but still deserving of some social considerations to retain the delusion that they are independent, and let us go on our way...knowing that some of this lying might eventually get us laid..
    I've never met or heard myself an instance of a couple having a drunken one night stand where the woman has then charged the man with rape. Never in my life so far..

You know also that rape kits can determine between consensual sex and non-consensual rape, due to force and damage inside a woman right.. so women who get this done, they can usually figure out who is telling the truth and who isn't by physical evidence as well. A woman who wasn't raped isn't actually going to jump to get an invasive test like that and then sit in a police station reciting her experience to police who are trained on lie detection cues.
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-26-2017 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance + Celtic + Germanic
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Germany, Italy, Spain, and France
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Moderate Libertarian Left
    Religion
    Spiritual, but not religious.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,357
    Given: 1,528

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrulj View Post
    Not true. Alcohol can make you do things you othervise wouldnt. Just like drugs. Claiming otherwise just to feel better is wrong. And what if a man is weaker than you? What if he is 50 pund paraplegic without legs? Should we convict the raped woman of rape?
    If he's a 50 pound paraplegic without legs, then the woman, if conscious, would probably be able to push him off and simply not get raped, that's true. But in the vast majority of cases, the men raping are stronger and physically larger than the women, this is something you can't deny.

And no Hrluj, if I was drunk I wouldn't do something so morally wrong that I would scar someone for life. We do have moral codes. Alcohol is no excuse for a crime.
    I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by fufuangeli View Post
    I'm not a feminist. I'm a realist. I seek equality, not superiority. I understand women are different to men, and that men are stronger than women in some ares (and vice-versa.). And yes, Society should be teaching people not to commit a crime instead of ignoring them and telling others to protect themselves.

If a man was drunk and he was murdered/mugged/raped, would that be the man's fault? No. It wouldn't. At least not entirely. Sure, women DO have to protect themselves.

But think of it this way.

When I stopped the guy from doing what he was doing while I wasn't sober, I was still aware of what he was doing and managed to stop him in time. But had he wanted to, he would have been able to overpower me anyway, even if I was entirely sober, he would still be able to rape me if he decided to do so. Remember I'm 1.70 m tall, and this guy was around 1.87 and much stronger than me. Now, I was certainly not asking for it since I had rejected all his advances during that night and I was controlling myself, even going as far as excusing myself early to rest. Some people are just more physically powerful than others, in the case of rape, that's always the case. Rapists just pick drunk women because they think they won't remember and that they will struggle less, this however, does not make it O.K. for someone to rape someone else. It's unfrair to punish both parties equally when one of them had a clear advantage over the other to begin with. It's almost as if you were SUPPORTNG rape, that's disgusting. Remember that men and boys get raped too!
    Society is already doing that. Have you seen a father with a son in a park, with father shoving towards women and saying, in 11 years you will rape all of them, and be a good boy?
    Puting yourself in extreme danger in a self conscious way what excesive drinking is going to cause equals sharing responsibility.
    You cant drink yourself to blacking out, while demanding everyone else to keep nice and sober and take care of you.

No I am not suporting rape. I am simply not suporting double standards and something so vague.
    A woman can feel regret a night later and claim rape. A woman might not like the man when she wakes up, and claim rape.
    A woman might want to force a man to do something or blackmail him, and thus claim rape...
    Hi everyone!

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheViridiana View Post
    I've never met or heard myself an instance of a couple having a drunken one night stand where the woman has then charged the man with rape. Never in my life so far..

You know also that rape kits can determine between consensual sex and non-consensual rape, due to force and damage inside a woman right.. so women who get this done, they can usually figure out who is telling the truth and who isn't by physical evidence as well. A woman who wasn't raped isn't actually going to jump to get an invasive test like that and then sit in a police station reciting her experience to police who are trained on lie detection cues.
    Not true. Woman simply claims to be too drunk and thus there would be no traces of rape in form of tearing
    Hi everyone!

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Society is already doing that. Have you seen a father with a son in a park, with father shoving towards women and saying, in 11 years you will rape all of them, and be a good boy?
    Puting yourself in extreme danger in a self conscious way what excesive drinking is going to cause equals sharing responsibility.
    You cant drink yourself to blacking out, while demanding everyone else to keep nice and sober and take care of you.

No I am not suporting rape. I am simply not suporting double standards and something so vague.
    A woman can feel regret a night later and claim rape. A woman might not like the man when she wakes up, and claim rape.
    A woman might want to force a man to do something or blackmail him, and thus claim rape..
    This isn't the case most of the time. Most women who claim rape, truly were raped. Those who regret one night stands and claim it's rape aren't the majority. The woman who take advantage of this system are obviously wrong, I knew a girl who had sex with this guy, regretted it, and then claimed she was raped. 2 weeks later she was making out with half of the guys in the school. Obviously she wasn't a rape victim and she tried to lie to cover up her acts, but this isn't the case most of the time. And I can assure you that most women who are drunk and get raped aren't drunk to the point of blacking out.
    I'm a tolerant liberal leftist. AGREE WITH WHAT I FUCKING SAY OR YOU'RE A HOMOPHOBE, BIGOT, REDNECK, RACIST, PIECE OF SHIT.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

This isn't the case most of the time. Most women who claim rape, truly were raped. Those who regret one night stands and claim it's rape aren't the majority. The woman who take advantage of this system are obviously wrong, I knew a girl who had sex with this guy, regretted it, and then claimed she was raped. 2 weeks later she was making out with half of the guys in the school. Obviously she wasn't a rape victim and she tried to lie to cover up her acts, but this isn't the case most of the time. And I can assure you that most women who are drunk and get raped aren't drunk to the point of blacking out.
    And yet the man was fucked after the claim
    Hi everyone!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Ancestry
    European
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Aboriginal
    mtDNA
    K1c1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinised Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,040
    Given: 2,328

1 Not allowed!

Not true. Woman simply claims to be too drunk and thus there would be no traces of rape in form of tearing
    But then it's just her word against his. But if she was too drunk, how can she prove rape if there is no physical evidence and her memory is too blacked out, then she would be contradicting herself. It is too uncommon a circumstance, i mean i get where you're coming from with this, but if you want a person charged with raping you and they didn't do it, sure.. the woman then should be punished with fraud, but this is such a rare instance happening.
    Everyone runs the risk of something maybe happening to them, drunk or not.
    Viking Norwegian + Celt (2.983)
    Viking Danish + Celt (3.546)
    Celt + Saxon (4.316)
    Viking Danish + Saxon (4.601)
    -----------------------------------
    Young Merovingian Noble
    Genetic Distance: 3.1472
    Sample Match! 99% closer than others users

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

I completely disagree with it (as a girl.), just because a woman is drunk does not give an excuse for a guy to sexually assault her.

Here's a fun story!

It reminds me of what happened to me a little over a year ago, I was at a party in a friend's house, and this guy (who was actually really cute), kept hitting on me, but I wasn't interested in him at the time because I had a boyfriend. He didn't give up though. At around 4-5 a.m., people started to leave but he stayed along with a few friends. I was feeling tired so I excused myself to the guest room and laid down for a while (I wasn't drunk, but I admit I wasn't entirely sober either.) as I was falling alseep, I hear someone walking into the room, and SURPRISE! It was the guy who wa shitting on me earlier, he walked in quietly so I just pretended to be asleep so he left me alone.

He started whispering stuff like "Sasha? Are you awake?"

I didn't respond.

Then I feel him sitting on the bed and (here comes the creepy part), he starts running his fingers down my back and hips, he does this for a few seconds before I turn around and say "What the fuck are you doing?" He just stands up, says "Nothing, sorry. Thought you were asleep." and leaves as if nothing happened. I should have told my friend at the time about the incident, but I was far too shocked and I really didn't tell anyone.

Had I been truly drunk or passed out, I don't know what he would've done, regardless of one's state, sexual assault is not cool. To this day I still want to punch the guy in the face.

Rape is rape, a drunk victim is often unable to defend him/herself, and there's no excuse for raping someone who was passed out either. That should never be acceptable. It's like blaming women of getting raped for what they were wearing. I do, however, advice women to not drink too much around strange men, even if it isn't your fault they raped you, it could happen, women are far more likely to get raped than men, and we are also naturally physically weaker as well (I don't care what you say, it's true. Most men are stronger than most women.). You just have to be careful. You never know what will run inside a sick fuck's head who wants to take advantage of you.
    But it wouldn't be creepy if all he did was run his hand through your hair, right? Asking for a friend.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Queen Attention-Whore
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    A mutt.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Uruguay
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Alpino-Med
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
    But it wouldn't be creepy if all he did was run his hand through your hair, right? Asking for a friend.
    It would be weird still, I still wouldn't like it, but running your fingers down someone's hair isn't as sexual as running your hands and fingers down someone's body.

Elder of Zyklon Prisoner Of Ice's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-27-2015 @ 05:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Neanderthal
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Trondelag
    Religion
    Blond Jesus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,981
    Given: 24,682

0 Not allowed!

Not true. Alcohol can make you do things you othervise wouldnt. Just like drugs. Claiming otherwise just to feel better is wrong. And what if a man is weaker than you? What if he is 50 pund paraplegic without legs? Should we convict the raped woman of rape?
    Most of this is bullshit, it just takes away some of your inhibitions. But you decided to do alcohol or drugs so it's still your responsibility. In the west men can control themselves, because the monsters go to jail and eventually get weeded out.
    Out Of Africa Theory is a lie.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...88#post3431588
    And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information