"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwordoftheVistula View Post
    the studies claiming neutral or decreased yields come from the American midwest,
    All the more reason to get rid of GMO.

Well obviously, if someone goes to all the time and expense to invent something and patent it, they should expect to be paid for it.
    If you want to pay double the money for decreased yields, all the power to you. I don't, and neither do traditional organic farmers trying to make it by as it is.

Besides, why would anyone buy these things, if they didn't get some kind of benefit from them?
    Because they have completely bought up the seed market. Farmers are left with no choice. And if they somehow manage to get non-GMO seeds, then Monsanto will simply hire contractors to contaminate their fields, and then sue the farmers claiming ownership of it.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

I highly recommend people watch this video for information about Monsanto and the GMO seed market which they control 90% of. You deserve to know what kind of people you are trusting to put food on your table.

[GVIDEO]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844&ei=egguS4udAcK DlgfdppzhBQ&q=monsanto&hl=en#[/GVIDEO]

Follow the money trail folks. These people routinely falsify and manipulate data for the almighty dollar and they have demonstrated they'll do anything to get it. The biotech GMO programs are all directly funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and you should already know by now what kind of people the Rockefellers are.

Wake up people.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 12-20-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    05-20-2012 @ 11:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hillbilly
    Ethnicity
    Tavastian
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    Alco-liberalism
    Religion
    Slam-ism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9

0 Not allowed!

John Preston, I really am interested in hearing even one valid reason why GM foods are harmful to humans, as well as the reasoning why they're harmful to nature. But please, if you are going to copy-paste pageloads of stuff that starts with philosophical hippie BS of how wrong it is to "infiltrate the very foundations of life" (DNA) and the rights of molecyles, could you please take the time to highlight the parts that contain the hard evidence and valid arguments (like Swordofthevistula did)?

Thank you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information