View Poll Results: Who looks more out of place for their location? Brits or Iranians?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brits

4 10.81%
  • Iranians

24 64.86%
  • Both in equal measure

9 24.32%
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Who looks more out of place for their location? Brits or Iranians?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,329
    Given: 1,215

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odelia View Post
    Stupid mixed race bitch still posting pics that prove my point! Again, I'm sorry that you're mixed with a dark race and you can't fucking cope with it. You need a good cocking. You're so sexually frustrated. And nobody takes your shit seriously, you mixed raced insecure fuck.

No you dumb stupid fuck. It's because Iranics are fucking eastern shifted. Look at their fucking location. Levantines will always be closer to Europeans proper, whilst your whiter folks will be Caucasus shifted. Who gives a fuck? Stop foaming over Europeans you sick mental fuck. This won't make your race look better. It just makes you look fucking pathetic, you stupid angry classless mixed race Muzzie. Most Iranics here don't really care about what I said and they even happily agreed. Because they're pure and proud of themselves. You're a mixed cry baby who wishes Iranics look like his British half. What a fucking laughable loser. A true lost cause.
    I think you cannot read since the comments above show differently . I'm also not mixed you fucking mutt . Being closer to Europe dont mean shit, by your logic Egyptians and maghrebis look more European than levantines/Caucausus/ Turks since they fall closer to Europe. You have done nothing but throw insults and AGAIN ignore what I said lol. You seem the one that is sexually frustrated .
    Last edited by Avicenna; 11-04-2021 at 11:12 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Stupid mixed race bitch still posting pics that prove my point! Again, I'm sorry that you're mixed with a dark race and you can't fucking cope with it. You need a good cocking. You're so sexually frustrated. And nobody takes your shit seriously, you mixed raced insecure fuck.

No you dumb stupid fuck. It's because Iranics are fucking eastern shifted. Look at their fucking location. Levantines will always be closer to Europeans proper, whilst your whiter folks will be Caucasus shifted. Who gives a fuck? Stop foaming over Europeans you sick mental fuck. This won't make your race look better. It just makes you look fucking pathetic, you stupid angry classless mixed race Muzzie. Most Iranics here don't really care about what I said and they even happily agreed. Because they're pure and proud of themselves. You're a mixed cry baby who wishes Iranics look like his British half. What a fucking laughable loser. A true lost cause.
    I think you cannot read since the comments above show differently . I'm also not mixed you fucking mutt . Being closer to Europe dont mean shit, by your logic Egyptians and maghrebis look more European than levantines since they fall closer to Europe. You have done nothing but throw insults and AGAIN ignore what I said lol. You seem the one that is sexually frustrated .

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I also posted 19 videos of afghans not only pictures . Yes I posted pictures of lebanese and Syrians but they were in group pictures AND a levantine himself confirmed what I said . You also need to get it through your thick brain that Iranics that look eastern euro / Balkan is more "euro" looking than levantines that look sicillian or southern Italian . The latter is a fringe European group, the former is not .

These Tajik pamiris look Romanian , who look more euro than sicillians .

Click on the link to watch on YouTube

These Afghans don't look different from levantines at all

These Afghans look Caucausus / Balkan

Last edited by Avicenna; 11-04-2021 at 10:22 AM.

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    I also posted 19 videos of afghans not only pictures . Yes I posted pictures of lebanese and Syrians but they were in group pictures AND a levantine himself confirmed what I said . You also need to get it through your thick brain that Iranics that look eastern euro / Balkan is more "euro" looking than levantines that look sicillian or southern Italian . The latter is a fringe European group, the former is not .

These Tajik pamiris look Romanian , who look more euro than sicillians .
    Stop right there! Cos they don't. The average fucking Iranian doesn't look a Balkan. Jesus Christ, Balkans have wide heads and the deepest set eyes. Even the Iranian with light features is still a doli with large eyes and clear Indo-Iranic features.....So you're not mixed (what your profile says)? Okay then enough of your OWD-ism. It's so fucking blatant. Why do you want to pass as a Balkan/European anyway?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Stop right there! Cos they don't. The average fucking Iranian doesn't look a Balkan. Jesus Christ, Balkans have wide heads and the deepest set eyes. Even the Iranian with light features is still a doli with large eyes and clear Indo-Iranic features.....So you're not mixed (what your profile says)? Okay then enough of your OWD-ism. It's so fucking blatant. Why do you want to pass as a Balkan/European anyway?
    Oh my lord it's like speaking to a brick wall. Please read again, I said the iranics that are lighter , like the levantines that are lighter , look different generally. The average Iranian and levantine OBVIOUSLY don't look European .

Last Online
    04-28-2024 @ 02:20 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,646
    Given: 1,566

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
    Oh my lord it's like speaking to a brick wall. Please read again, I said the iranics that are lighter , like the levantines that are lighter , look different generally. The average Iranian and levantine OBVIOUSLY don't look European .
    Fucking hell dude....You were ad nauseam saying Levantines and Iranians look the same in general! That's why we had this little fucking truffle.

The average Levantine still looks more closer to European. And yes, by that I mean the Med Islands. Last time I checked, the Islands are in fucking Europe (as of yet). But that's just a cultural definition. If Malta and Sicily were Islamic they'd be in Asia/North Africa. I get the flak for this but I always have said that the Med Islands are still more akin to the Levant and Turkey as looks, tradition and culture goes (minus Islam) than fucking Central Europe and up.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    British - Bactrian
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Fucking hell dude....You were ad nauseam saying Levantines and Iranians look the same in general! That's why we had this little fucking truffle.

The average Levantine still looks more closer to European. And yes, by that I mean the Med Islands. Last time I checked, the Islands are in fucking Europe (as of yet). But that's just a cultural definition. If Malta and Sicily were Islamic they'd be in Asia/North Africa. I get the flak for this but I always have said that the Med Islands are still more akin to the Levant and Turkey as looks, tradition and culture goes (minus Islam) than fucking Central Europe and up.
    Like I said , there are lebs who do indeed look more med shifted and similar to cypriots and darker sicillians but there are also ones who look more mesopatmian or Iranian shifted . Yes the med Islands are part of Europe , but most sicillians do look quite different from your average levantine. They have been heavily darkwashed thanks to sikeliot.

This debate is getting quite repetitive and boring , we are never going to fully agree on this topic so let's just agree to disagree .

Banned
    Last Online
    02-26-2022 @ 06:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unique
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    R-M222
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up